• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
And I thought the housing problems were solved ! D:

J'essaierai de contacter Leon pour ton cas, je pense qu'il devrait pouvoir te trouver un truc de dernier secours (du moins il avait dit ça pour les hollandais)
Merci Achoral.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Shoutouts:

Ally - GJ winning this your Snake is to good ggs
Glutonny - nice meeting you; your Wario da bess
Kaos - Your set with ally was to close good **** ggz
Leon - Nice seeing you again, your Peach is def. better than your marth tho :p
Achoral - thanx for all the help arnaud you're awesome :)
Ramin - Finally got to play you, nice Marth but Link sux :(
l!nk - good **** stepping up your ICs see you at BiB
LP - should've teamen with me -.-
Semifer - legit Wolf
T - Toooooooooooonie!!!
kaak - best GW ever ggs
Jumpman - Good to see you again you did pretty well

More shoutouts later (tired johnz)

:059:

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
are there girls coming? i only saw ONE chick at TSL though she looked like shreks mom..

Laem

Smash Champion
almost as good as the 7 consecutive posts by some mod on userblogs
just keep on trying!!

Lord Chair

Smash Master
On another matter, Marc seems to fail at moderating these boards. Perhaps I should send in an application to become the greatest mod of the greatest board ever.

Triple posting is more fun that it seemed all that time, I like it.

edit: Oh shi- it's Fuzzyness.

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
Yokuki is registered.

Amy wanted to go too, but in the end she'll just attend GBG.
lets say that i havnt registered and i just walk into the venue and pay for my entrance and such, could it work like that or MUST i register to join?

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
I'd help us a LOT if you pre-register, thing you already did unless there is two different players sharing the same nickname "Haze".

http://bushidoimpact.free.fr/listeinscritsbrawlimpact.php

And as a pre-registered foreigner, you shouldn't pay the extra-fee that French players have to pay if they don't pay before the day of the tournament.
I just hope Bushido won't change their policy, because what I just said what was they've been doing until today (= if you're French it's cheaper if you pay before the tourney, but if you're not you have to pay the same cheaper price even if you pay on the day of the tourney)

Luigi player

Smash Master
I'd help us a LOT if you pre-register, thing you already did unless there is two different players sharing the same nickname "Haze".

http://bushidoimpact.free.fr/listeinscritsbrawlimpact.php

And as a pre-registered foreigner, you shouldn't pay the extra-fee that French players have to pay if they don't pay before the day of the tournament.
I just hope Bushido won't change their policy, because what I just said what was they've been doing until today (= if you're French it's cheaper if you pay before the tourney, but if you're not you have to pay the same cheaper price even if you pay on the day of the tourney)
But hotmail doesn't work and you need to enter an email adress.. :(

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Counterpick :

- Battleship Halberd
- Brinstar (Melee)
- Castle Siege
- Delfino Plaza
- Frigate Orpheon
- Fountain of dreams
- Pokémon Stadium (Melee)

why is fountain of dreams here?

K@0S

Smash Ace
Because we've created an easily redoable custom stage that has the same features as FoD in Melee and we included it in the CP list.

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
I think we should ban FoD since in brawl some characters like mewtwo and pichu got some gamebreaking advantages on that stage which makes this stages an autowin cp for those characters.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Someone alert Ka0s that I'm arriving at the airport at 12:50 pm. my phone broke, I got his number so if I can find a phone ill cal him buut the airline is XL FRANCE AIRLINES. Thanks :) see ya there all.

Top Bottom