• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fourth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event - NOW ON NEAL'S SITE!!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
You were supposed to 4-stock Adat's Samus SPAWN!!!!
If I had used Sheik I might have... probably not though. To be honest I didn't expect to win with my fox, lol. Shoutouts still to come and I'm still saving the video footage.

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
Quote by Shminkledorf:
Me and Jinjo's Fox got ***** by your falco :p

However, Jinjo's amazing Marth two stocked my Falco.... :p And beat my Marth with his phenomenal Young Link 0_o

FIXED

lololol:psycho:

Aesir

Smash Master
Marth dittos suck.

Pc: omg I took a stock off of you, CRAZY. even though you ***** the **** out of me, it was fun.

<3: I didn't get to play you, that makes me sad.

Emmy: >.> you're way better at low tiers then me =[

seriously I can't think of anything else. so I'll do shoutouts version 2 tomorrow.

Aesir

Smash Master
I have to say this though:

ZoSo: thanks for giving us a ride even though, it was kind one of those clown car moments. hope your car is okay and everything. >_>

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Kdj- good matches , congrats , whenever u beat me u always motivate me to get better . I'll prob seeya at some local tournament good **** LOL

Cort- not a good bracket for u -_- LOL good job otherwise ,cant wait to play with u blue brookmangz nus and blue this weekend

Bam- too good haha had fun playing those dittos , hope i get to play u again sometime, gj in teams

Vwins- lot of fun playing those friendlies with u, goodjob at the tourney very impressive LOL ur luigi is too good

Darc- good job getting 3rd back throw to back air is gayyy but not as gay as sheik :cool: **** good job sonz

Banks- LOL finally met u , u were cooler then i thought haha hope i see u and the maine peeps at OAK

Aiser- LOL sorry twas frustrated and i play good when im mad u prob would of done better vs my falco tho my marth is very good vs low tier, anyway fun matches =)

Nus- LOL 2 good once u beat my marth ull be the best falco, seeya saturday

kip aka pc tom aka tomerson- LOL "they called me pizza face" haha good job but i know u can do better should of busted out the legendaries, thx for everything

Milktea aka lump LOL- <3 thx for putting up with me and tom , i was soo happy when u were doing pc stuff with marth and gaying ppl , ur getting a lot better but u got gayed with the bracket =(

Turtles- always good seeing u guys , look foward to playing u at CAT3

Brookmangz- we didnt play, oh well make sure i play u for hella long at my house

Blueeeee- medical glue ROFL i got scared for a second good seeing u seems like u got better

Plank- getting a lot better =) makes me happy , just learn to wd out of sheild to make ur sheik even gayer LOL

Shminkle- ganon> falco just like yankees>redsox =D

Rest of the maine crew- sorry i didnt get to talk to everyone , u all seemed cool tho hope i get to play the rest of u sometime

Bk jr- <3

Sorry if i forgot anyone =(

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
I dont remember using falco against your marth Jinjo....
I was talking to that other kid :p

Oops, guess that could look kinda confusing

**EDIT

Fun tourney, I got DQ'd tho cuz I didn't hear them call me match. Guess that's my fault for being F****** DEAF!! LOLOL

I'll post shout-outs tomorrow.

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone great tourney I had fun and now shoutouts...

P.C Nice job in singles. Why do we suck so bad as a team lol? anyway i'll seeya tomorrow probably haha.

Milktea aka Lil - You are getting so much better every time I see you. Thanks for letting me stay at your house and I can't wait to hang out again.

Blue- Nice seeing you again man. You are getting alot better and i'll probably see you this wekend coming up. More friendlies!! =)

Ky- Always a pleasure talking to you man. We'll find a tourny to team at some time. I didnt get to play you this time but next time we'll get some matches.

Tetra- Didnt get to play you this time either but it was cool seeing you again.

Cort- Good old cort. Your peach is to good. I wanna play you again when i'm all warmed up maybe then you wont 3 stock me =(. Good **** in singles

Brookman- we didnt get to play much but good **** in team you guys ***** us. We played a few friendlies but hopefully i'll get to play you more.

Eve- Too good. Close matches man. I want a rematch someday =P

Rawsex- Great matches. Soooo close. It was cool meeting you man and hopefully i'll see you and the rest of the trtles at some other tourneys this year.

Yo-yo - Nice playing friendlies with you. Your marth is good. **** those tips =P

Emmy- Good friendlies. Its fun to use low tiers once in a while. I had fun.

I don't think i really talked to anyone else but if I forgot anyone i'm sorry. I'm kinda tired so maybe i'll remember more tomorrow.

Aesir

Smash Master
Pc you do realize that if I went link against your falco, it wuold have been bad. a few words come to mind when i think of that combination. Jv 5 stock. <_<

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Shout-outs:

Dazwa: We usually do better in teams. I'm looking at you Canada. Good ****. Too bad Plainkk made you be Jigglypuff. Good **** though

P.C. Chris: I hate you JK <3 Darc. Thanks for the Sheik tip. Now that you know how to play my Jiggs I will get *****. You're a cool guy.

KDJ: RAWR. Only played you once. Good thing noone was around to see it. I believe you were cheering me on...or just yelling when I got a rest.

Alex: Very VERY close match. This time it wasn't as gay. I just can't play fox against you.

Th0rn: lol at your placing. Bad Bracket much? Stop following me, sticky pants

Banks: You're still an awesome guy. I'm gonna go save some monkies

Yo-Yo: Thanks for the Jigglypuff. I believe it helped me. We didn't get to play. Hopefully I can find a Marth neutral B-ing a resting jigglypuff toy.

Zoso: lololololol no matches. We exchanged punches a bunch of times. and you noticed I changed it to japanese. good to see you again.

Milktea: No matches again. We never have had a match. I think it's because you hate me. or because I don't talk to people. Meh

Cort: Termina

Brookman: Termina

Bam: You're from Mexico

Vwins: lololololol good **** beating us in teams.

OWM: Hi!

Jarc: Fun friendlies. In fact you were the second person to get friendlies from me.

Anybody else. Tell me. Kind of tired to write everybody I know.

Regrets: Not talking. Not much friendlies.

Oh yeah.

PATZILLA: Don't quit

Banksya

Smash Ace
Darc when i beat PC in skate (hopefully, maybe) we can be a part of the "ibeatPCinsomethingonce" club. i call vice prez. then again watch me get beat. lawllercaek bake

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good stuffs to everyone i played. i secretly had bronchitis so anyone who gets it, bwaha, sucks for you. dont think i was contagious anymore though, got the worst of it out of me a few days before the tourney.

anyway, good matches everybody and i hope to see everyone at cataclysm 3 :)

Brookman

Smash Hero
I did pretty bad but i still had a good time, i just gotta learn to use my other chars when ,y main is sucking but you live and learn
Amen .

I am ridiculously tired, and I'm gonna go sleep for a day or two, that way it will be that much closer to this coming weekend, which will be grand.

I am very glad that zoso and lawl came to my home, many a good laugh, though I got a game over from one of them =[

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
shout outs:

plaink: Not really sure what to say to you...oh you had a pretty hot grilfriend.

that girl with the boy friend from Maryland with the boy friend: you're hot!

plaink: maybe you'll beat me in wii bowling next time. (you have a hot girlfriend)

i would type more but i'm not really sure what other stuff i can say. i'll put more up later
we got the idea! are you jose? whoever "jose" is gave her his number and said he was too shy to approach her. LOL, too funny.

Nesskid

Smash Cadet
Great tournament, one of my favorites ever. Too bad Lock couldn't make it, maybe next time ):

JV Smooth - For once we didn't eliminate one another, actually we didn't end up playing ): I wanted to try my Climbers against your peach again. Hopefully we'll see each other again soon.

Shiminkledorf - You are a funnny guy! I get the feeling you didn't like our friendly too much. Sorry, didn't mean to be a bugger. I hope we play some more though.

Bluedeeeath - I'm happy we finnaly got to play, and I hope we get to play more. Bi-Weeklies at DM? Count me in! I really hope I can make it to your upcoming tournaments too.

Brookman - What a match! I don't know about you, but I was really focused for that one. I was IN THE ZONE and everything. I mean, I really feel I was playing at 100%. You're a nice guy! I hope we play again soon!

Cort - I keep hounding you for a match, but I missed my chance once again. Ever since you beat me at Lock's house I've gotten a little better and want a rematch. Host another esticle soon, and I'll try my ****dest to show up.

tetra - We had a good game, I hope we get to play again in the future. I really messed up with the edge gaurding especially, and I kinda forgot about wavedashing for the first stock of a game, heh. Next time I play you it's a vengance match so you better watch out!

ZoSo - You made a lot of mistakes in our match and you still won. I think I was playing at my best too, I just couldn't get out of those combos (and failed mine.) I'm gonna do some extra practice against C.Falcon so I hope I get another game with you again someday.

OMW - I swear I didn't know marth dittos were your weakness when I picked Marth (If they actually are) I don't know how it would have went if I was my climbers. I'm hearing a lot about marth dittos and I like 'em. Where do I sign up?

And to everyone I played friendlies in, thanks for the games!

Win or lose, GREAT TIME. God I love this game. See everyone at the next tournament I can make it too.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
...I'm hearing a lot about marth dittos and I like 'em. Where do I sign up?
You sign up by having a Marth Ditto MM with me at SNF3!!!

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2036292&postcount=445

Click my Sig to get to the SNF3 topic.

Saturday Night Fight 3!
Jan. 20, 2007
At Rhode Island!!!!

---

SNF3 Money Matches: 22 Marth Ditto MMs so far...

(Remember....I reserve the Black Marth!!!!)

Jcent - 1 cent (or $5, up to you :D)
Cort - $1 - Marth
FakeMofo - $1 - Marth
2ndChance - $2 ($1 - Marth)
Banks - $2 - Marth
Black Jinjo - $2 (Maybe Marth???)
Boxman X - $2 - Marth
Brookman - $2 - Marth
cwjalex - $2 - Marth
Darc - $2 - Marth
Dazwa - $2 - Marth
Pixel - $2 - Marth
**** Tom - $2 - Marth
Th0rn - $2 - Marth
ZoSo - $2 - Marth
OmegaWhiteMage - $3 - Marth
y2kbakura - $3 - Marth
Falco1234 - $5 - Marth
Flaco - $5 - Marth
MattdotZeb - $5 - Marth
Schweppes - $5 - Marth
SOLAR - $5 - Marth
Yoshipal13 - $5 (+ $2 Marth Ditto)
Unkownforce - Ronzio's Pizza Eating Money Match (Amount is determined by you)

flaco

The Terminator
I could go to that one I will try my friend and we have that marth ditto mm 5 dollars right?

edit-I got the White Marth lol

Cort

Apple Head
Where'd you get those results, shmink?

They're on the first page now... I'll post my shoutouts when I get home sometime today.

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
to every Falco i MM thanks;)
i have all the machtes recorded
by spending a couple of dollars
i will rid myself of my weakness
BUHAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i'll do a couple shoutouts:

Canadians

i dint get to play you guy's, but wow:eek:
you guy's are amazing, show up next time

Maine

Dawza-we dint get to play man, oh well maeby next time

Darc-good job in your win, not everybody gets lucky while playing PC
j/k man, i heard you played really well.

TheAlmithgyDarc-you really wanted a MM? i hope your happy:embarrass
maeby next tourney i'll win my dollar back

Thorn-:mad: Falco must die:mad:

the other Maine player my crew member beat- sorry kiddo but i had to cheer
for my crew member:p

MA

Mages- i was glad to see you guy's again, we should have played
some friendly's

Turtles-you guy's made it, good stuff in teams, amazing

Yakuza- good job guy's, dont worry well do better at next tourney

KDJ- You suck!!!!!, nah j/k man, anybody who can take down Falco's
like you willl always have my respect/admiration

CT

Cort- your peach is amazing as usual, i still dont think you can take our
whole crew by your self, hey we should see in SNF3 my whole crew is goin

Brookman- good stuff, just dont hurt your finger with my controller again:chuckle:

sminkle-we dint play once at all what happenned man? i should have made
of fun of the Redsocks, oh well maeby next time

Milktea-our macth was very close, dont underestimate yourself
you'll beat me next time, just keep practicing

V- we should have done some Fox ditto's, we havent played since like VLS

Nus- i can believe you beat KDJ, nasty man:laugh:

Blue- i cant believe you beat Life man, he'll get his revenge next time:ohwell:

Rep- yay for luigi freidnly's, boo for the Falco

JV- we should have played man, i would love to play gaints yor Peach again

any other CT'ers i forgot oops:psycho:

NY

Sol- we had an awsome Fox ditto in the bracket man cant wait to
do it again, your goin to SNF3 rigth

KY- your Falco is as evil as ever, dont worry i'll get my revenge:p

Phis- your Ganon and Dk have gotten a lot better man, keep it up

tetra- nice:cool: you and Sol recked us in team friendly's

PC- Insanity:psycho:
your Falco is very scary, as well as your Marth
good luck at SNF3, see you there:cool:

anybody else i forgot sorry

:sigh: wow that took like 1/2 hour serious'ly

but anyways come to my smashfest people:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=92667

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
gg all that was fun even tho it was a 9 hours ride -.-

kDj .. goodjob in singles and doubles but I wanted pc to win lol. crazy sheik

PC - i'll be ready next time we play :) fun dittos

kort - was some fun games at the end.. should have used fox against u :laugh:

vwins - too good team partner huh

ill do some more later

canadians powa=O

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I get to come twice??

YUS

mmmm

*sips white hot chocolate*

Btw. Feb 10th. is what im lookin for , for VLS2.5 .. just waiting for reply from DNA.
If you're talking about the white hot chocolate from Dunkin' Donuts, I can't believe anybody actually drinks that stuff.

This was probably the loudest tournament I've ever been to. Everybody who went is automatically awesome (except Larx because he's weird and awkward).

Special thanks to my wonderful teammate. I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU, LILIAN!

_V_

Smash Ace
Shout outs!

Brookman- You're the only reason I am not horrible at this game. Thanks for everything!

Cort- You are also reason I am not horrible. You made me scared of Marths, sheesh! I am working to get better so I can give you and Mike a challenge. Also, train Nus and I in the art of teams please!

Nus- You are a beast. If we didn't have our secret training day my legendary Falco would never have been seen :p Venus will do better next tournament! **** brackets!

Spawn- MVP of our crew battle.

Aesir- Don't get so down on yourself man, we all know how good you are...just keep it up!

Blue- I think our battles make me the most nervous because you have always beat me since I started playing, haha. You're the best. I will work on my Fox dittos, I promise!

Shminkledorf- We didn't get to play :( We have to some time!! Thanks for the words of wisdom before I had to play PC.

Lil- Still haven't ever played you 1v1 :(

Pipe- We still didn't get to play!

Jam- ****, never finished a match...someday!

JV- Always a pleasure man.

Adat- Good matches man...the key to beating me is to Fox ditto me...you would have won if you didn't suicide twice :(

Zoso- You're the man, sorry I caught you while you were tired...we shall play more sometime...and next time we'll play some guitar as well.

Phish-it (I think it was you)- I played some friendlies with you after playing Zoso. Your DK is awesome as well as your other characters. I go to school in Oneonta, NY so if you, Sol, and Ky ever want to play just let me know!

Mages- You guys are awesome, though I only really know OWM. Thanks for sandbagging in our crew battle...rematch soon!

RawSex- You remembered me! Haha, you rock! It was a pleasure seeing you and I hope to see you again soon.

PC- I was excited I finally got to play you! Thanks for kicking my butt...your Marth is scary. Maybe next time I won't be too nervous to ask for some friendlies.

Cwjalex- I didn't actually meet you or anything, I just noticed you go to school at Umass Amherest. Do you know Eric Rehm by any chance? He's my buddy.

Bakura- We will play soon! Fox dittos are my enemy, so be ready to destroy me.

Banks and Thorn- I want to play you guys sometime. Maybe I'll let you take my money next time we meet!

All the CT kids- Great job!!

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Awesome tourney...I wish I didn't have to leave early, oh wells!

_milktea

Smash Lord
Wooo! Shoutouts, I can't remember everyone so forgive me if I leave you out, kay?

Spawn: Haha, yeah our one whole friendly was pretty good @__@. Next time I want a Sheik ditto kay!? :D

Aiser: YAY FRIENDLIES. Your Link is getting too goodz! More friendlies yayayay! ^^

Emmy: Friendlying with you was mad fun towards the end of the day, even though both of us were basically dying LOL. Your Ness is beasttttttt.

Bakura: WAHHHHH BARUUUKA.

Brookman: Yay! I finally got to play you in a few friendlies towards the end of the day ^_^!

Cort: Thank you for playing friendlies with me after ^^ and helping me with Sheik and stuffies!

Canadian boy I played after Cort left: Thanks for friendlying me too, but I never go your name! And thank you for saying hi to chester for me ^^;.

JVSmooth: Good to see you as usual!

ZoSo: I'M SORRY I SUCK AS A TEAMMATE XD~

Rep: Fun fun friendlies :D. <3 Connecticut people, srsly.

Plank: "Jose" LMAO

V: One day we shall play even though you'll destroy me LOL

Banks: It was nice meeting you even though I hate you =] LOL i hope you didn't take it seriously haha

KoreanDJ: Nice job getting first :o your sheik is EFFIN CRAZY ON TEAMS OMG, i was watching it, beastt.

Rawsex: At least we got to play a bit in team friendlies :o :D

PC + Tom: WEEKEND OF SMASH was too good :D. Come back soon, for another tournament! Viva La Smash 3 is the day after my senior prom Chris :)! <3

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
MA - good job. good job kdj for winning kids a machine.. rawsex is getting good once again so dont stop. cwjalex, good job in ur placing kids too quick with that fux. need more energy to play? gets tiring after a while huh. it gets to me too. sup jinjo i kno ur name i dont forget even with my funky memory power..

maine - thorn we didn play, banks u messed up my doc good job i coming back for u sir. darc dazwa good thing the first team match wasnt counted huh. ill remember to ban pokerfloats. :p or find a character to use on that level ;D ill figure it out make my weakness my strength.

ct - cort is good, u got 5th after a first lost good job son, brookmangz i got luucky againts u. kids goood. u beat my doc u jerk im coming back for u next time. bluedeath, i see u at gauntlet pr snf3 or both cuz il be there. :)

tetra - i got lucky vs ur falcox :o where did that come from!?

port chester christopher - good stuff. good to see u again and next time ill bring my duck and it will be duck vs penguin.

canadians - vwins nd BAM u guys rocked us. good seeing u again i forgot u guys wer also at OC2 :-o goo canada!

if i 4got i sorry gomen nasaiii okay.. :O i got bad mmemory i didnt remember anyhing

Top Bottom