• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fourth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event - NOW ON NEAL'S SITE!!!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
next stop GAUNLET >=) I am not satisfied yet these kids are too good I needa work my way back up again.... :D Help me return to my prime rib.. Im saving my shoutouts for the later im tired

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Annd.. shoutouts?

Shminkle- Good stuff today bro, i think we actually were clicking well in teams, and i didnt even go peach, aka i felt comfortable that i wouldnt get tippered by you at 10% XD jk <3 .. but.. lmao at 17 for you AGAIN in singles, and us in teams. tooo gooood

My beloved Mages- Its been an amazing week, between hanging out wednesday, and the tourney.. i love you guys. lol at the crew battle. Hopefully i see you guys.. fairly soon FULL THROTTLE

KoreanDJ- Grats man, your toooo good, too bad that wasnt vegas, right? :p

PC- Grr had to go against you and kip mad early XD .. but good stuff, finals were scary >_<
cya in a week sonn

KIP- Nice to see you bro, was alot of fun, you ***** me in teams and our friendlies XD but maybe ill cya next week , and thanks for all the 1337 tips <3

Rawsex- Definatly nice to see you, even though we didnt play .. go to SNF3. i should be there.

Lilzorz- Good stoof in teams, your gettin too goood @_@. cyas at cata3 or something XD

Zoso - Nice to see you dave, it had been way too long, and good stoof in teams

Yoyo- Playing w/ you at brookmangs was the first time i even saw you play, and, your mario is scary :( haha, but was alot of fun hanging out and such

V- Nice dittos, our fox's are so even XD

Nus- oh****son. we didnt play lawl. but yayuhs ill see ya next weekend

Spawn- I definatly have seen improvement in your sheik, good **** dude

Aesir- Dont blame ya for wanting to take a break from marth, maybe even try a new cara thats not link?

Hayato- Nice meetin ya dude, ill cya at gauntlet, maybe we can get some friendlies in

Bam/Vwins- Hooly crap, very good stuff guys! very impressive, grats on your placings

Brookmangs- <3<3<3

Cort- Your toooo good XD

CwjAlex- very nice dude, your fox is so fast , its crazy

Justin- Man those IC are nice! we definatly need to play more... we should e having some biweeklies at DM in teh future , so you should try to attend

JV- we didnt get to play at all :(

Kid who kept saying the hated me and giving me evil looks- Who are you >_>

...im too lazy to finish, ill probably edit kbai <3

~omega~

Smash Apprentice
very lazy heres a few shoutouts

SPAWN- hehe over the months i was scared that you surpased me by an ungodly amount, im glad to see that we are still good rivals :p

Aesir-you know you like my luigi

kdj-lol was that the controller i gave you that you were using?

brookman-good **** as always

Zoso-nice job knocking the sex offenders out of teams :( your a great smash player i want to play you 1v1 next time

Milktea- great job in teams i want to play you in a few friendlies as well

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
Hayato dropped out of the scene he left this world and installed a new soul into him... :o I will be returning to the smash world in a ball format. KirbySan! this tourney = too fun.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTSIEZ

BUHLOO - asdlfkjasdf;lkj I love you so much. We seriously did some *** kicking in teams, taking Lil and Zoso to a third close match. Good shti. It was quite possibly the saddest thing ever having to take you out of the tourny =(.

MIKE BROOKMANG - We don't play enough. Your marth sucks >_> But everything else is amazing. You and cort are seriously too good in teams.

CORTYCORT - Stop being good. Seriously, you're making me look bad =(

PC - LOL firebird kills ftw. That ganon is too good and inflicted some serious rapesies on my Falco. Good sheezy, and hella tight match vs dj.

KoreanDJ - Wow. That was embarrassing but all too fun xD. I'm pretty sure the shy guys really did have a better chance of killing you than I did =[. Nice job on taking first.

Lil - "TODAY I AM SPAWN" ROFL best moment of the whole night, seeing your face after he said that. You're getting too good, but you could tell you had never teamed with Dave before, you just seemed like you had to chance your playstyle a lot to fit.

Pipe - Fun team friendlies, you need to try more =P

Aesir - Sorry to hear about that crap man. Happier note, keep working on that link vs marth, it'll probably work a lot better.

JV - Man, we didn't get to play. You breaking my confidence is the REAL reason I lost to KDJ D=

Jam - We didn't get to play either, =[

Emmy - LOL closes peach dittos ever. Good soap, you've gotten a lot better. Keep at it.

Banks - Great finally meeting you after (sort of?) talking to you a lot all this time. You're too good, our matches were pretty close. I did better than expected.

Thorn - You said we played, and I vaguely remember, We went evenish if I remember, but I might be making it up.

Yo-Yo - Glad we got to play this time around. Man, that bowser is too good. I learned sort of after about 40 fortresses getting eaten. >.>

Gfab - Blagh, I **** dyou in friendlies then you took my money =[ good soap

Blackmage - You took my money again. =[

Whitemage - "Is this the end of the set?" "YES!" LOL TOOOOOO good

Green hunter - I would have appreciated some pink lemonade =(

That evil canadian who made the teams bracket restart - HATRED, I guess it didn't hurt us too much though.

Vwins - Wow. That fox is nasty. You sort of ***** me D= eh?. Nice canada rep eh?

Plainrrk (or something ike that) - You ***** me on out MM =(. Too good.
Canadians- Good canadia rep eh?

<3 - We didn't get to play, or meet, or anything. That makes me sad =(

SPAWN - Wow, good stuff ****** the mages like that. Mage slayer +4

BBAAAAKKKKAAAA - It was awesome when the guy who was screaming names started calling you y2kbaka XDDD. Good stuff in teams again man, you and life ar etoo good.

This tourny was tooooooooo fun. Lost my money to gfab, blackmage, banks, and I think someone else. GOOD SOAP

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Shout outs from the airport!

Brookey - fun matches man. Just work a little on getting some of the advanced techs down, you have a good head for the game.

Ky - Falco... I should of tried my kirby or something... I have no idea how to play good falco with any of my higher tier dudes. Your sam is solid and smart, just get those MCs lower and you'd be a hell of a lot harder to approach/defend against. Good schit, definitely gotta play you again.

Phish-it - Nice DK, you played very well verus my sam. And those Pichu dittos where fun as hell... well except for those wall assited chain grabs to got off on me. We definitely gotta play agian.

JV Smooth - fancy meeting you here! **** fun friendlies, and those teams friendlies weren't bad either next time I'm up in CT we are definitely getting a some games.

Jam - I didn't get to play you huh? Nice meet you though, next time I'm up there you gotta show me these ICs you were talking about.

um... um... people I played who's name I didn't catch I suck, my bad.

Cort - Hi cort! Wish we got some matches, I want to play that peach of yours.

Brookman - I was hiding. but we should have gotten some matches.

uh oh... planes boarding...

shminkle - we should of played... and met.

underscoreMilk - you knew who I was! You bein' all shy! I should of broken the "I don't know you yet" barrier though. oh well I'll be back up in CT soon.

more laterz...

Sol

Smash Lord
I did pretty bad but i still had a good time, i just gotta learn to use my other chars when ,y main is sucking but you live and learn

Banksya

Smash Ace
wheres the results?

this tournament was great heres some shoutouts

Black Jinjo: sucks to get DQ'd like you did, but I think you had a good time nontheless, thanks for the ride, w/o you we wouldn't have gone at all

Th0rn: MY MANGZ what is there to say besides you are too good for your own health. sticky pants.

Schweppes: lol didn't go

M-Dawg: hey didn't you used to be Iceman? lmao, good stuff you did very well, to bad you got KJ frist round. o well, it happens.

KDJ: too fun on the car ride, and at your house smashin till 5 in the morn, I like beating people only twice in the course of three hours, IT FEELS GREAT.

Plank: this kids a thief, someone catch him! your sheik is nyce, good job in teams and singles, and GIVE ME AN IPOD

OBM, OWM, G-Fab: I played BM, nice fox ditto lol GAI shines but thats how they go lol. Didn't play the other guys but good to see you as always, I'm sure we will play at Cat3 sons

Brookman: coolest guy this side of Idaho, I enjoyed cheering you on as you tested your Sheikz0r out. too good sonny. I only played you like twice, more at SNF yo

Cort: you are very funny in a subtle way. Ice climber counterpicker lol. your DK is sweet like candied apples. lmfao @ people behind us thinking those matches were tournament...never playing marth again

Pixel: lol didn't go

Nus: didn't play you, but in case you were wondering I beat Jarc in the first round, not another canadian

Jarc: close games you destroyed my ***-marth lol

Shminkledorf: you are very good, keep it up. maybe you can take your dollar back, go to cat3 for rematch =D

Hayato: you are kewl son, nice Doc we shall play more eventually

Rawsex: wowser, never play sheik against rawsex hes too good at that. only fox dittos for you son!

Rest of turtles: good ****

Darc: wow you are my new idol, what a pro slayer

Dazwa: Dazwanks anyone? yea dats right wii dont loose

PC: thanks for winning against me insinlges. no four stock tho. lol im good.

milktea: thanks for signing my dollar, nice job almost beating whitemage. work on your up-b lawl

anyone i forgot, ill edit in i gtg eat nows

squaminator

Smash Ace
w00t for shoutouts:

OWM; great friendlies. you were holding back a whole lot, weren't you? i wasn't expecting to win.

OBM: lol @ kirby v. G&W. you are too good. who won our high tier match? and i can tell that that's not your usual team partner

KDJ: teams and singles. you are my hero for using green greens. eff pc.

PC: sorry, but he's got balls.i have to root for him. not that you care, seeing as how you never met me.

dorf: gj talking about me during my match. but no johnz. my loss was my own fault. but i definitely need more competative practice. i just couldn't think straight.

grim: thanks for coming back for the rematch after the tournament. i appreciate you giving me the chance.

team quebec: i still can't believe they play SSBM in canadia. you guys shoulda beat KDJ and PC. proud to lose to you first round.

JV_Smooth: you are awesome. i wish i wasn't so nervous. i definitely need to l2camp at different spots.

rep: you need to have more approaches. ty for the dollar. LOL at ninja combat.

brookman: sorry that you hurt your thumb. thats rough. i enjoyed playing you. as i said before, i need more appropriate projectile camping.

planrrk: ty for playing me. you peach needs a whole lot of work. i guess i'm good against peaches? lol

aesir: i wish you had mmed me. I'm sorry about being such a ******* and being stuck up.

spawn: i thought i would win that match. i might have gotten scared or something. i dunno. you deserve it though.

ed: you aren't going to read this, but wow at you winning against aesir. i'm impressed.

omega: good friendlies befpre the tournament.

Venus: wow. i wish that ed and i didn't suck so much. remind me not to counterpick pokemon stadium against fox. too good

pipe: sorry we didn't mm. i just totally forgot.

Y2Kbaka: l2not hate falcos. seriously. also, MM ME!

in conclusion, i need to l2not be so nervous. i'm going to ry to relax during the tournament at SNF3. I DEMAND FRIENDLIES FROM AWESOME PEOPLE AND MMs WITH PEOPLE I BELIEVE I'M ON PAR WITH.

WaveShiner X

Smash Apprentice
shout outs:

hmm where too start...

PC chris: You should unblock me from aim and give me my dollar back ha ha ha.

Guy with the samus main and okay fox that i played when i wanted to play plaink: Nice games, i had fun.

plaink: Not really sure what to say to you...oh you had a pretty hot grilfriend.

Zoso: i ****ing hate you, you are such an *******!

that girl with the boy friend from Maryland with the boy friend: you're hot!

dazwa: funny man you.

darc: nice digimons you got there hahaha jk nice pokeman you had against pc

pc chris: you are awesome i want you to trash my controller next time and i will get that jacket from you!

Bam: nice falso

KDJ: hmmm.... just go home.

guy that was handing out all those BK crowns: You are so awesome! i hope you get 1st place next time.

plaink: maybe you'll beat me in wii bowling next time. (you have a hot girlfriend)

i would type more but i'm not really sure what other stuff i can say. i'll put more up later

Cort

Apple Head
Ahh soo tired and my hands still ache sort of. I need to email the guy to get the full results up sometime, they should probably be up later today or tomorrow depending on how fast he replies.

M-Dawg

Smash Cadet
Alright I've gotta make some shout outs, cuz this tourney was pretty awesome...

zoso- we played a couple interesting friendlies
tetra- only got to play one and a half matches with ya
KDJ - it was nice to formally meet in you person and hang with ya for a while (thanks for letting us crash at your house too for the nite).
Brookman - u knocked me out of the tourney, but at least i got a handful of good matches in friendlys
YoYo - nice hat ;) and it was nice talkin to ya, the next time i see ya at a tourney we definitely gotta play some matches
sminkledorf - good job beatin me in a $1 mm, thats not gonna happen again
Mages - you guys really surprised me, i'm sure cat 3 is gonna rock the house.
KJ - good job 3 stockin me, next time its only gonna be a double stock
Rest of the Turtles - you guys seem to kno the rest of my crew (nsg) fairly well, hopefully i can play you guys again in another tourney
darc- great job representing maine and getting top 3 in the tournament, your jiggy amazed me.
black jinjyo- thanx for the ride, and your progressin alot in smash

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd also like to add that Dazwa made my life with the folloiwing comment, " DJ, Make sweet music with the bones of your dead opponent!"

That is all.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Great tournament, I'm happy with the way I placed, I'll put up some shoutouts when my mind isn't at a completely blank.

Darc - gj at knocking PC into losers >_>

I'd also like to add that Dazwa made my life with the folloiwing comment, " DJ, Make sweet music with the bones of your dead opponent!"

That is all.
That was boxman

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
.........My information was incorrect, however, I give all credit for that comment to you because it was obviously your spirit being channeled through boxman...>.>

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Singles
1 KoreanDJ Winnings: $440.
2 pc chris Winnings: $220.
3 Darc Winnings: $110.
4 Vwins Winnings:
5 cort
5 KrazyJones
7 BAM
7 kirbysan
9 eve
9 Plank
9 cwjalex
9 Tetra
13 dazwa
13 ZoSo
13 Yo-Yo
13 sol
17 Kip
17 Patric
17 Banks
17 Nesskid
17 ky
17 shminkledorf
17 princess
17 brookman
25 rawsex
25 Waveshiner
25 John Eric Byrd
25 Ange
25 JV Smooth
25 Bluedeath
25 Jin
25 M-Dawg
33 Ed@%
33 grim
33 SPAWN
33 Jin 2
33 Mike
33 th0rn
33 OWM
33 Ace
33 Jam Stunna
33 Phish-it
33 Life
33 Zettai Kurayami
33 Sara Uzu
33 V
33 Zorin
33 Shinigami
49 Madstealth
49 stew
49 Tcal
49 scat
49 Tichinde925
49 goat
49 Dave
49 Inferno
49 Rep
49 <3
49 baddison
49 Pipe
49 Stewie
49 Twizzy
49 Boxman X
49 Emmy
65 PATZILLA
65 milktea
65 dapuck
65 Brooksy
65 Luda
65 Glok
65 2ndchance
65 y2kbakura
65 Mints
65 Pyro
65 Aesir

Doubles
1 KDJ + Random Scrub Winnings $140
2 team quebec Winnings $70
3 Chicken Parm Winnings $35
4 Ninja Turtles
5 Alfredo Explision
5 They Call Me Pizza Face
7 Slim Jim
7 Lololo & Lalala
9 Tetravalanch
9 ipwn
9 Maverick Hunters
9 Jenova
13 Wes Stomp
13 AO
13 Smooth Stunnas
13 Sex Offenders
17 Flesh Wang
17 Hey There Space Cats
17 ujustgotpwned
17 Team Tarzia
17 Venus
17 Team Kill
17 NFL
17 Over 9000
25 Team Ninja
25 El Diablo
25 Master Swordsmen
25 Team Scat
25 Wii Suck ***
25 DI Whores
25 Sean Doyle
25 team?
33 Optimis Sphagetti Banana
33 Team SMD
33 FruityMcGayGay

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
.........My information was incorrect, however, I give all credit for that comment to you because it was obviously your spirit being channeled through boxman...>.>
I was telling him a lot of things to say, but he gets all the credit for sweet bone music.

Banksya

Smash Ace
I would just like to add, this tournament was great except for the extremely strict policy on friendlies. a little annoying, that guy. There should be a friendly TV.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Great Tourny!!!

Longest time I have gone playing smash in one sitting. 11AM - 2 AM

I arrived home at 5 AM. I just woke up at 3 PM :p

---

I would rep everyone who had a Marth Ditto with me...but rep is no longer here :p

Shoutouts:

2ndchance: Marth Dittos!!!!

Aesir: Nice Marth Dittos :D

Banks: Great Marth Dittos, you may have won the first match, but you wont be able to beat me again :p (If I beat you in our Marth Ditto MM at SNF3, you cant call me Touchindudes anymore :D)

Black Jinjo: Great Marth Dittos :D Your fox is too good :p

Brookman: Marth Dittos FTW!!!!

cwjalex: Your marth is too good :p

Ed/KORL: Great Marth Dittos :D Just keep practicing and you will be able to pull lots of Ken Combos :D

Milktea: Great Marth Dittos :D You and Emmy pwn!!

Shminkledorf: Practice using marth :p

ZoSo: Another Great Marth User :)

---

Th0rn: I didnt play you but I saw you pwning/getting pwnd :p

Cort: Those marth combos are too leet!! Especially the combo you did against Adat's fox.

Jarc: Your puff is good :p

---

To the coppers who pulled us over at 2:20 AM.....#$#$(@Y(#*^$ @#$(#@($&@#($&@(#$&#@$

---

If I forget anyone, tell me :p

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Banks - Please beat him so hopefully we will no longer need to hear about Marth dittos.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Touchindudes was there? I didn't know that. GOD**** I SHOULD TALK TO PEOPLE! Possibly play friendlies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, so I'm saving all the videos I recorded now. You should hopefully see some tonight. I'll do shoutouts later. I'm sorry about my quality... it's not bad but not great either. Also, I missed the first 30 seconds and last 30 seconds of a set... my camera was being a *****. My parents are so mad at me right now for staying out late/ crashing at Mike's for 2 days, etc... it was well worth it. My Sheik got tons better. Omega, I'm 15th in CT for my Sheik... not my Doc. I just felt it would be mean to use Sheik in Sheik vs Luigi. Plus Doc vs Luigi is fun.

rawsex88

Smash Ace
ok my turn

blue - nice seeing you again. too bad we didn't play each other. snf... we will meet again. =)

milktea - you're too good. nice seeing you again. too bad i didn't get to play you either

brookman - great set we had. even though it didn't count, lmao. always a pleasure. you are such an energetic guy..love that. haha.

banks - good stuff man. you are very good. i'm scared of maine players now!!! well not really, but you guys are really good haha. better than i am.

pc chris - good games between you an kdj. humble in victory and humble in defeat, i admire that.

jvsmooth - fun matches man. you are a very chill person. hope i see you soon.

jamstunna - didn't get to play but you are a cool person.

mages - nice seeing you again. corey, cut your hair, lmao.

kip - good player and an even friendlier person. keep it up man and i hope to play you again. very fun matches between us.

my crew - we'll come back haha.

if i missed anyone, i just don't care..................j/k i just can't remember everyone. great times, i met alot of nice people, and i look foward to attending the next one. bye now!!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Oh, I forgot to mention, BlueDeath, I'm that person you were talking about at the bottom of your post.

You are ****ed up.

Edit: Rawsex, how did you miss me? =(

rawsex88

Smash Ace
ohh shoot, how did i forget dazwa!!!!!! my bad, haha. yo, we killed it in teams haha. and good job in singles. close matches against you and bam. you know you my dude, haha.

Top Bottom