• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Game: The Great Roster Judging Competition (Register for the Villains-only Contest!)

Should everyone use my criteria for judging?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Just a note: you don't need to include villains for all series that have been currently represented in Smash if you don't want. Also, reposting mine in case ayone didn't see it:

Villains Roster.png

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Why is Harry there? I didn´t know the protagonist of Teleroboxer was a villain?
.n_n.
Well, it said he was on the roster maker... I was a bit confused myself I guess my suspicion has been confirmed. I will take him off soon.
EDIT: Okay, I'm done.

Last edited:

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
Save a spot for me. I'll need to get my program from my flashdrive I lost or I'll give up and redownload. Interesting concept!

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Registration period has ended. I have a bit of homework but I will ask @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster to post his judging or at least start deciding the winner. Unless someone did not post a roster yet.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Registration period has ended. I have a bit of homework but I will ask @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster to post his judging or at least start deciding the winner. Unless someone did not post a roster yet.
I still need to post it. The image isn't working.

Edit: I don't think I'll be able to post it. My computer is annoying.

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Going to judge @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 's roster now.

Mario and Spinoffs (DK, Yoshi and Wario): I think that King Boo and Wario should switch spots. otherwise, perfect. Tiki is a somewhat weird choice for me. King Boo is a good choice if you ask me.

Legend Of Zelda: Perfect.

Metroid: Ridley is good, but the other two seem like wierd choices.

Kirby: Perfect.

Star Fox: Why Andross? I feel like he would be hard to play, since he is a floaty head with hands.

Kid Icarus: I like the idea of both Hades and Medusa.

Pokemon: Meowth and Mewtwo are good. But isa Giovanni and Grunt playable themselves, or are they a Pokemon Trainer? Plus, it seems weird for all of the Pokemon characters to be centerad around Team Rocket.

F-Zero: No F-Zero villain? I would even accept Deathborn or Blood Falcon.

Fire Emblem: Black Knight is good.

Mother: Porky is good.

Misc: Both King Hippo and Devil are good choices, but it feels like you are missing some series (such as 3 rd Parties and F-Zero)

Pros
+King Boo
+All Playable Smash Villains to Date (Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Meta Knight, Wario, King Dedede and Wolf)
+Popular wanted villains (K Rool and Ridley)

Cons
-Andross and Tiki Tong. They both are seem unpalassable and they both act similiar in their series.
-No F-Zero character
-Small amount of other series villains.

Also, to the rest of the competitors.
@ Zhadgon Zhadgon
@ PixelPasta PixelPasta
@ Toxicroaker Toxicroaker
@ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club

Can you state what Pokemon the Pokemon Trainers have, if they do use them? Just so that it makes it easier.

Edit: Sorry @ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club , you already have.

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I forgot to say which Pokemon the trainers use. The grunt uses Ekans, Koffing and Sandshrew. Giovanni uses Marowak, Rhydon and Persian. Of course this won't change anything now, but I felt like saying it.

I still need to post it. The image isn't working.
Edit: I don't think I'll be able to post it. My computer is annoying.
Just do it like last time, write it and I will make it for you.

Last edited:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I forgot to say which Pokemon the trainers use. The grunt uses Ekans, Koffing and Sandshrew. Giovanni uses Marowak, Rhydon and Persian. Of course this won't change anything now, but I felt like saying it.

Just do it like last time, write it and I will make it for you.
Sorry it took so long. I didn't get an alert.

Bowser - Bowser Jr. - King Boo - Fawful - Captain Syrup - Kamek - King K. Rool - Kalimba
Ganondorf - Skull Kid - Vaati - Yuga - Rocket Grunt - Banette - Tornadus - Thundurus
Ridley - Space Pirate - Marx - Dark Matter - Medusa - Hades - Samurai Goroh - Black Shadow
Wolf - Andross - Black Knight - King Hippo - Porky - Zavok - Dr. Wily

Thanks again. :)

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Sorry it took so long. I didn't get an alert.

Bowser - Bowser Jr. - King Boo - Fawful - Captain Syrup - Kamek - King K. Rool - Kalimba
Ganondorf - Skull Kid - Vaati - Yuga - Rocket Grunt - Banette - Tornadus - Thundurus
Ridley - Space Pirate - Marx - Dark Matter - Medusa - Hades - Samurai Goroh - Black Shadow
Wolf - Andross - Black Knight - King Hippo - Porky - Zavok - Dr. Wily

Thanks again. :)
dimensionword Roster.png

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I dunno if I will continue this game. It has one problem: I need to rely in other people to continue it. I think I will remake this game but with some changes. Instead of the winner of each round becoming the next judge, the winner of each round will be decided by a poll. However, the winner won't have any sort of responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom