• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Game: Smashboards Ideal Roster SUPER BASH SISTERS Roster Posting

Should all confirmed characters be required

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

This is my 30 characters Super Bash Sisters roster.

Third parties on the side and the female mascots on the first row.

I was going to add Pikachu but decided for Pichu in its place.
Is Waddle Dee genderless? It's the main reason I added it.

Bandana Dee is male.

Kirby's Return to Dreamland Description:

"Hey,it's everyone's idol! Don't let the cut fool you! HE is a brave warrior who may be small,but HIS spear packs a huge wallop!"

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom

This is my 30 characters Super Bash Sisters roster.

Third parties on the side and the female mascots on the first row.

I was going to add Pikachu but decided for Pichu in its place.
Is Waddle Dee genderless? It's the main reason I added it.
The roster maker calls Waddle Dee a male, but I can't find anything that says so, so if someone could clarify this for me, would be great.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
The roster maker calls Waddle Dee a male, but I can't find anything that says so, so if someone could clarify this for me, would be great.

Bandana Dee is male.

"Hey,it's everyone's idol! Don't let the cut fool you! HE is a brave warrior who may be small,but HIS spear packs a huge wallop!"

Kirby is also male.
:)

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Bandana Dee is male.

Kirby is also male.
:)
Ok, thanks. COuldn't find anything, so I was unsure.

edit: Zelda Impa Lip Palutena Lip at 6
Brittany Lyn at 5
Daisy Toadette Dixie Jody Villager at 4
Baby Peach Kat&Ana Medusa Cynthia Kumatora Nana Rosalina Mona Shantae Tetra Amy at 3

Massive tie at 2 for the last 3 spots
Ashley Lucina Adeline Hoenn Trainer Paula Jill Starly Ms Pac Man Zoroark Pauline

loganhogan

Smash Ace
I made some minor changes to my roster.

I took off Amy Rose because I don't really like her :p.

My reasoning for each character.

Shantae is one of the female third party characters that are closest to Nintedo, and she would make an awesome fit.
Villager's female counterpart not much explanation her other than she's the feminine mascot of Animal crossing.
Pikachu would be a perfect fit but I feel that adding Pichu in its place adds the extra flair to the sisters group.
Impa is the second most important non-Zelda female in the series but I merged her with Zelda to add room for Tetra and Twinrova.
Anna as the female mascot of Fire Emblem seems like a perfect fit for this kind of roster game.
Sami happens to be the most popular female Advanced Wars character and she's cool and represents a different series.
Ribbon's slot was actually meant for Drawcia but I couldn't find her so I put Kirby's love interest instead.
Barbara has her own series so as one of the few females with her own series she's a perfect fit.
Rosalina is probably the second most important female in the Mario universe, and she's also in Mario spin offs.
Tetra to relate to Zelda in a similar way that Link and Toon Link do each other. Instead of Toon Zelda I picked Tetra because she looks more interesting.
Lyn was picked to represent the female lords, I was going to pick Lucina but I bought into this.
Krystal. When I think of a female Starfox icon I automatically think Krystal.
Lip is probably the most popular retro female character.
Brittany, like Krystal, when I think of Pikmin's female mascot I think Brittany.
Cynthia is a popular wildcard, she can be that one female trainer.
Dixie is one of the most iconic Nintendo females and a perfect fit for a roster like this.
Twinrova isn't the typical anyone would pick, but I see her as the female Ganondorf and as a rare fit as one of the few female baddies.
Kumatora, I had a hard time picking between Paula and Kumatora but Kumatora's pink hair stands out in her favor.
Jody, like Krystal or Brittany, when I think of a female mascot of F-zero I automatically think Jody and she seems like a badass.
Jill placed right under the pokemon girls because she was created by the same developers. She's also one of the few girls with their own game.
Pauline for being one of the oldest characters to appear in modern games, to represent the start of Mario & DK, and to rival Peach.
Palutena like Dixie is probably one of the most popular and iconic Nintendo females and the Kid Icarus female mascot.
Jenna is chosen to be the female mascot of Golden Sun although i'm not very sure if she is the most important female in GS.
Mona the more iconic Wario Ware female character she also seems to be a popular and well liked character and I really like her song.
Medusa similar to Twinrova she's a rare female villain and also important as Palutena's rival.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
super bash sisters Roster.png

Mario: Peach, Daisy, Birdo
Donkey Kong: Dixie Kong
Panel de Pon: Lip
Zelda: Zelda, Midna, Veran (Oracle of Ages)
Wario Ware: Mona
Mega Man: Roll
Metroid: Samus
Star Fox: Krystal
Animal Crossing: Villager
Pikmin: Brittany
Tales of Symphonia: Sheena
Fire Emblem: Lucina, Micaiah, and Anna
Wii Fit: Wii Fit Trainer
Advance Wars: Sami
Kid Icarus: Palutena, Medusa
Golden Sun: Jenna, Sveta
Retro: Hikari
Pokemon: Pkiachu, May (Who is referred to as Pokemon Trainer), and Cynthia (Who uses Garchomp)
Eternal Darkness: Alexandra
1080/WTF character: Akari Hayami

Tried to include a few villains. Thought like Sakurai so there is a retro add and a WTF. Series with better female representation got represented better, but a few key series have been left out (Mother, F-Zero). At one point Fire Emblem had five characters.

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
My roster:

Reasoning for some of the characters:
Honey queen: wanted a big character
Twinrova: Second biggest villain in zelda series (behind only ganondorf)
No tetra, but phantom zelda: already had a pirate, but had no heavy sword users
Mawile: I like it

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
So I was an idiot and never counted for Anna, so

Lip Palutena Zelda Krystal at 8
Impa Brittany at 7
Villager at 6
Daisy Dixie Anna Lyn Medusa Jody Sami at 5
Toadette Cynthia Kumatora Rosalina Mona Hoenn Trainer Tetra at 4
Baby Peach Kat&Ana Lucina Amy Roll Nana Shantae at 3, 5 spots, would go to a poll.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Vaati isn't female. Is Bomberman female? You have Candy Kong twice.

Also, no one seems to have caught OcarinaofDoom's comment that team characters like Ice Climbers are allowed. You don't have to omit them or separate them, unless you are doing it for the sake of your own principle.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Vaati isn't female. Is Bomberman female? You have Candy Kong twice.

Also, no one seems to have caught OcarinaofDoom's comment that team characters like Ice Climbers are allowed. You don't have to omit them or separate them, unless you are doing it for the sake of your own principle.
I said Team characters are allowed, but I'm only counting the vote as if you just voted for the female in the team.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
FFFF--- I'm sorry for being late again.
femonly.png

The last 5 spots are up for grabs! http://poll.pollcode.com/162554 Poll is there, can pick 1, top 5 make it, ties have another poll. But, while we're at it, let's start discussion for our next roster, eh? The time limit for both the Poll and this discussion end ON FRIDAY Copy-pasting some ideas from last time below, and I have some of my own to throw in as well

What about a "Roster Development" round?
Instead of just choosing characters, you choose them based on how much
time they need to make, as a newcomer, veteran, or clone. I got the
idea from the 6 clone characters over 1 new character concept from
Melee.

All-Pokemon Trainers
All-Villain Roster
All-Zelda Roster
All Pokemon Roster
1 Character per Franchise

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
FFFF--- I'm sorry for being late again.
View attachment 3290
The last 5 spots are up for grabs! http://poll.pollcode.com/162554 Poll is there, can pick 1, top 5 make it, ties have another poll. But, while we're at it, let's start discussion for our next roster, eh? The time limit for both the Poll and this discussion end ON FRIDAY Copy-pasting some ideas from last time below, and I have some of my own to throw in as well

What about a "Roster Development" round?
Instead of just choosing characters, you choose them based on how much
time they need to make, as a newcomer, veteran, or clone. I got the
idea from the 6 clone characters over 1 new character concept from
Melee.

All-Pokemon Trainers
All-Villain Roster
All-Zelda Roster
All Pokemon Roster
1 Character per Franchise
I'd like to do an all Pokemon Roster next.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
all pokemon roster seems topical. i would say no humans as well.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
I still want to do an all-Zelda roster, but I just had another good idea. Let's do an all-newcomer roster.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
I would go for all zelda but i would be fine with all pokemon , i also really really really like the idea of all retros and that is the one i would most like to do :)

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
so all Pokemon seems to be leading right now. Unless some other idea gets big, we probably roll with All-Pokemon next.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Kat + Anna, Lucina, Shantae and Nana should be in the roster. Flip a coin for the last character. I want to start the All Pokemon roster!

Also, I suggest that the Pokemon roster has 60 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom