• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia: Game Over. Who won?

jakestan

Smash Cadet
Get a sense of humor, I said I was going to respond properly when I was on a computer
so for now you're just filling the thread with mindless posts?

I don't like that ; I feel like you are starting to feel uncomfortable with a few votes on you and you are using the computer as a reason to stall.

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
Hmm okay

-gorf misinprets my interaction with you, I'm not posturing, I even stated that we can agree to disagree, but gorf believes that I was trying to make it sound like you we were wrong for not agreeing with me, which isn't true

- I wanna wait to respond to ruy because Its hard to look at previous pages on my phone

- not sure why you're voting me??

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
Well until you "have the time to make a post" my vote will stay on you
Your vote hasn't moved since rvs, and you haven't really said much until I started to get suspicion, I'm curious as to what you've been thinking so far and why you felt now is the opportune time to speak, as I've seen you lurk this thread once or twice

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Soup I think it would be better if you waited for a comp right now, the back and forth with Gheb isn't needed.

Outside of maybe telling me it's unlikely Soup=Gheb scum but that's really all I get since I doubt you both staged this.

jakestan

Smash Cadet
Your vote hasn't moved since rvs, and you haven't really said much until I started to get suspicion, I'm curious as to what you've been thinking so far and why you felt now is the opportune time to speak, as I've seen you lurk this thread once or twice
I check the thread when I go on the PC, read it, but not always respond. I like to stay caught up and sometimes don't see a reason for posting I just won't.

I have a few people who I think are leaning town but other than that my reads from the game have been fairly null; we're still very early in the game it's still D1. I was simply reinforcing my vote on you, which happens to be the vote I laid for my random vote, the post was to give a little more solid stance to my vote. Solid meaning not a random vote.

I'm voting you because I believe it is currently the best vote for town. It is the best vote for town because pressure on players makes them easier to read, and developing many early reads is highly beneficial to the town because players can be read off of how they react to vote pressure and how their play changes after the spotlight is off of them

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.3

frozenmarsh751
July:
J
Gorf: Red Ryu, Nicholas1024
Kary: FrozenMarsh
Honk: Jakestan, Gheb, Gorf, Gargalione
Rid****ulous
Nicholas1024
Gheb_01:
Badwolf
J
BadWolf
**:
Gargaglione
JakeStan
Red Ruy:
Kary

Not voting:
July, Ridickulous, Honk

Notes:
I'll be working on a project tonight and having class tomorrow. So keep that in mind when it comes to vote counts, might not get one up until late night tomorrow. :]

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is April 16th, at 11:59 PM

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gheb is the best mafia player and I am but an isignifcant blob on the wall who is not worthy to be graced by his (salty) prescence please like my post gheb :chuckle:
This is going to sound odd, but I really recall myself making a similar post when I was scum in a past game. Nothing really of note, just found it funny.

Alright guys, finally at a computer so I will be actually posting more/reading up at this point.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
No, you should read your own posts and think about what you're doing. You're being a complete joke.

:059:
Gheb, do you think Honk is scum or not? This post makes it sound like you just think he's an idiot, and I want to know your stance.

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

Judging by your post, your vote on Honk seems to be based off of disliking this quote:

Its never too early, don't delude yourself into categorizing every early phase action as null, as everything has an intent behind it
Can you explain why you find it scummy?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Loving JS at the moment. This post in particular has me beaming with a great big smile:

I check the thread when I go on the PC, read it, but not always respond. I like to stay caught up and sometimes don't see a reason for posting I just won't.

I have a few people who I think are leaning town but other than that my reads from the game have been fairly null; we're still very early in the game it's still D1. I was simply reinforcing my vote on you, which happens to be the vote I laid for my random vote, the post was to give a little more solid stance to my vote. Solid meaning not a random vote.

I'm voting you because I believe it is currently the best vote for town. It is the best vote for town because pressure on players makes them easier to read, and developing many early reads is highly beneficial to the town because players can be read off of how they react to vote pressure and how their play changes after the spotlight is off of them

You, new person, we are now friends. Oh my god, this post is just wonderful. I agree with pretty much every word and could not have said it better myself. It's incredibly logical and screams of town intent, for me, about why his vote is on Honk and it truly makes sense. Honk's play (for me) was better in the beginning and I recaall one post in particular I liked because I found them to be correct in what they were saying. This is where I disagree slightly with Gheb where he gives the definite "Not a single post has rubbed me the right way" because I feel that's not fair to them because I can see the possibility of Honk just flailing as per usual (a.k.a. Soup). However, their petty argument with Gheb just really left a bad taste in my mouth because as Garg/JS said, it was completely unneeded and he could have used the time to post actual things *even if on his phone because he had enough time to make those jabs at Gheb*. Overall, Honk is someone I am okay with being pressured for now because Soup is very easy to read once he hits a certain pressure point.

@ jakestan jakestan : I would like to ask where you are from, like site/whatever. You seem to have quite a bit of mafia experience based off your posts and I'd like some background to get a little hint to who you are as a player. Normally don't ask for these sorts of things, but based on you being 100% new to DGames mafia, I'd feel more info is better than less regarding an enigma.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
This is going to sound odd, but I really recall myself making a similar post when I was scum in a past game. Nothing really of note, just found it funny.

Alright guys, finally at a computer so I will be actually posting more/reading up at this point.
So are you inferring that Honk's post is scummy?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
FoS: Gorf

@J, you didn't answer my question in #25 (link). Are you even reading the thread?
You are very weird this game. By weird, I mean you are not the Kary I remember from the past. Usually you have a method to your posts and a reason to why you are doing such things, but the whole debacle with "Giving certain players a free pass" is kind of...odd. I am still going back and forth between whether it is scummy or just bad town play. You are hiding your intent though, that's what I don't like if I had to put it into more detailed words.

Regarding your question, no I'm not. But why do you go straight to assuming I am not reading the thread? Going straight to the negative puts me at a pause for concern.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@ Gargaglione Gargaglione

No, the post I was talking about from Soup is a post I liked from very early in the day phase because it resonates very well with how I was feeling at the time regarding Kary.

kary's posts so far:

Question: why are you instantly assuming that the players you listed will be mislynches this game and putting a precedent on people for no other than to undermine them? Your holier than thou attitude rubs me off the wrong way.

0/10 would not honk again
Specifically the last sentence. He comes across with a holier than thou attitude and it did leave a bad taste as I have said. It's just, I am trying to figure out the "why?" in what he was doing in the beginning. However, Honk has been getting worse with each post so sadly this is their best post in the game so far. If Soup is town, he needs to take a step back and breathe for a second before posting from now on because at the moment, it's making it hard for me to determine whether he is actually scummy or just not thinking before he posts townSoup.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, while you're here, what are your thoughts on Gorf?
I am actually siding with Gorf in the debate between you/Ruy/Garg. He has a valid point where he the questions being asked to him do not really lead anywhere and are kind of a dead-end. A post you said kind of struck a chord with me was "agressively unhelpful" which I think is stretching it. Being "aggressively unhelpful" is better suited to describing a slot such as Honk thus far in the game. I do not really see how Gorf is being unhelpful by trying to stop unnecessary conversation. Gheb did the same yet you haven't brought anything up towards that.

So I have a question for you, why does Gorf deserve your vote so far out of everyone? I would also like your opinion on Honk.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I found this string of posts interesting in a telling way.

He's apparently not though, since he's been posting, so I might just vote back

Vote: Gorf
Vote: Gorf

Tell me Gorf, why are you being aggressively unhelpful? Red Ryu's questions might not be premiere scum hunting, but every game has to start somewhere, and it pushes us out of RVS.
FoS: Gorf

@J, you didn't answer my question in #25 (link). Are you even reading the thread?
@ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary : Why did you FoS Gorf instead of vote him? It makes no sense to considering your vote is RVS (if I recall) and Gorf is nowhere near a lynch. So can you enlighten me as to why you did this?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Herp-derp, Gheb asked that question as I continued reading.

Welp, now he definitely won't miss it haha.

jakestan

Smash Cadet
@J a combination of chat mafia, different forums and playing face-to-face for a few years. Notable sites would be mafiascum.net and epicmafia.com

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Gheb, do you think Honk is scum or not? This post makes it sound like you just think he's an idiot, and I want to know your stance.

Judging by your post, your vote on Honk seems to be based off of disliking this quote:

Can you explain why you find it scummy?
I feel similar to *******; every post they have made... They feel too diplomatic. It's as if he can't simply disagree with somebody, the opposing side HAS to know that he's okay with them having a different opinion in the following examples:

Just a feeling I got, if I don't put it out there then it would just be another unanswered question, I think he would be more likely to spring to action but he's been mostly stagnating, we can agree to disagree, but until proven otherwise, that's just how I feel
Lol that's perfectly fine dude I'm not saying you need to agree with me I'm just putting it out there
I actually skimmed over these posts from the hydra when I originally voted em. I didn't like that they reacted to Garg initially, but when I saw that he said that he can "agree to disagree," I reread it to see and ended up liking the slot less, hence my vote.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh and regardless the slot still has the really off aforementioned posture to em, like when dealing with jakestan.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I am actually siding with Gorf in the debate between you/Ruy/Garg. He has a valid point where he the questions being asked to him do not really lead anywhere and are kind of a dead-end. A post you said kind of struck a chord with me was "agressively unhelpful" which I think is stretching it. Being "aggressively unhelpful" is better suited to describing a slot such as Honk thus far in the game. I do not really see how Gorf is being unhelpful by trying to stop unnecessary conversation. Gheb did the same yet you haven't brought anything up towards that.

So I have a question for you, why does Gorf deserve your vote so far out of everyone? I would also like your opinion on Honk.
Thank you for this, it was rather enlightening. In one sense, you're quite right, the questions being asked were attempts to get past RVS, and weren't really all that promising. That said, while they weren't the greatest attempts at scum hunting, they were at least an attempt, and Gorf just shutting it down and refusing to play along was rather annoying. I don't think it's telling of alignment, but I do think it's detrimental to town. Furthermore, instead of offering a different direction, Gorf just antagonized Ryu, with posts such as:

Yes Ruy. You ****ing caught me. Congrats, MVP Ruy, complete with dice and a good **** sucking.
Ruy why are you even saying the things you're saying. What the hell do you expect to find out about me voting NL? What the hell do you expect to find from asking ******* who BWolfs mate is? Your Garg question is fine but that's why you need to shut the **** up, cuz you're clogging the thread and will surely continue if not stopped, regardless of alignment.
So, if you really must know, my vote on Gorf was in the hopes that some additional pressure would force him to respond a bit more seriously, and just push us a little further out of RVS. Now that we've got some better content, it doesn't need to be there any more.

Unvote

Now, let me point out a few things in your recent posts, J. (Emphasis added).

Loving JS at the moment. This post in particular has me beaming with a great big smile:

You, new person, we are now friends. Oh my god, this post is just wonderful. I agree with pretty much every word and could not have said it better myself. It's incredibly logical and screams of town intent, for me, about why his vote is on Honk and it truly makes sense. Honk's play (for me) was better in the beginning and I recaall one post in particular I liked because I found them to be correct in what they were saying. This is where I disagree slightly with Gheb where he gives the definite "Not a single post has rubbed me the right way" because I feel that's not fair to them because I can see the possibility of Honk just flailing as per usual (a.k.a. Soup). However, their petty argument with Gheb just really left a bad taste in my mouth because as Garg/JS said, it was completely unneeded and he could have used the time to post actual things *even if on his phone because he had enough time to make those jabs at Gheb*. Overall, Honk is someone I am okay with being pressured for now because Soup is very easy to read once he hits a certain pressure point.
I really dislike this, both the JS post that was quoted, and your response to it. Yes, it's well thought out, logical, and a sign of a decent player. More importantly, it contains next to no relevant information for town to act on, and accomplishes NOTHING for finding scum. That JS post effectively boils down to "I don't really have any reads I want to share, but I'm voting for you to make pressure because it causes reads and reads are good." Outright stating your vote is a pressure vote does not generate pressure, and nothing in here actually helps generate a read on anyone! It sounds nice and logical, but it doesn't actually help town at all.

FOS: Jakestan

And then we have your reply. After the buddying, I see you note that it might be Soup flailing as usual, and then you bash him for the argument with Gheb, and claim that you'd be okay with Honk pressure for the sake of reads.

Moving on...

@ Gargaglione Gargaglione

No, the post I was talking about from Soup is a post I liked from very early in the day phase because it resonates very well with how I was feeling at the time regarding Kary.

Specifically the last sentence. He comes across with a holier than thou attitude and it did leave a bad taste as I have said. It's just, I am trying to figure out the "why?" in what he was doing in the beginning. However, Honk has been getting worse with each post so sadly this is their best post in the game so far. If Soup is town, he needs to take a step back and breathe for a second before posting from now on because at the moment, it's making it hard for me to determine whether he is actually scummy or just not thinking before he posts townSoup.
Again, you bash Honk for a "holier than thou" attitude. To summarize, it seems that you dislike Soup mainly because of a confrontational attitude.

THIS IS NOT A SCUMTELL. Ryker insults people all the time. I used to do it a lot in my earlier days as a player. In fact, you mentioned yourself that town-Soup has a tendency to flail under pressure at times!

If Soup was being confrontational and not responding at all, then I'd understand. However, Honk has arguably given us the most content out of any player so far, so that angle doesn't work. Furthermore, he's not even the only one being confrontational! If you go back to the Gorf posts I mentioned above, you'd see the same "better than thou" attitude, and even Gheb is getting into the petty insult act with his replies to Soup. To summarize…

1. You don't outright jump on the Soup wagon, but you claim you want to see more pressure.
2. You mention a couple times how you dislike Honk's posts based on what's basically him insulting people.
3. Soup flailing is his town-meta,(which you even mention), and he generally doesn't react that well to pressure.
4. Gorf has also been insulting people (see the above quotes), but you brush it off because "RVS questions".

For me, this leads to the following conclusion…

5. You want to add pressure and nudge along the Soup wagon without actually joining it.

Your whole string of posts seems like you're safely dancing along the edge of an easy wagon. I want to know whether or not you actually think Honk is scummy. If so, why aren't you voting him? If not, why leave the impression that you do feel that way? And regardless, what do you think stating "Let's see more pressure on Soup for an easy read" is going to accomplish?

Vote: J

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, forgot to summarize my stance on Honk.

In short, I feel like the whole thing is Soup being Soup. He's stuck out his neck and attempted to provide content, and even though I don't agree with his stance of Kary/Ryu containing scum, I think he's legitimately trying to contribute. I don't think scum-Soup would have made himself visible like that, and I also think that mafia would have tried to dissuade the wagon if Soup was scum.

So yeah, I think this is classic town-Soup at the moment.

#HBC | Gorf

Nich said:
Thank you for this, it was rather enlightening. In one sense, you're quite right, the questions being asked were attempts to get past RVS, and weren't really all that promising. That said, while they weren't the greatest attempts at scum hunting, they were at least an attempt, and Gorf just shutting it down and refusing to play along was rather annoying. I don't think it's telling of alignment, but I do think it's detrimental to town. Furthermore, instead of offering a different direction, Gorf just antagonized Ryu, with posts such as:

-quotes-

So, if you really must know, my vote on Gorf was in the hopes that some additional pressure would force him to respond a bit more seriously, and just push us a little further out of RVS. Now that we've got some better content, it doesn't need to be there any more.
Hey hey, who's to say that it was a hinders nice of RVS, what I said? I was questioned about why I voted No Lynch. This is an objectively stupid question, no doubts about it. If town continued the trend of asking questions like the ones being asked by Ruy we'd be stuck. It wasn't for the sake of being detrimental to town, and that's not what my play accomplished. Plus, there wasn't much else for me to comment on because I preferred to use the time to observe. But at least it's clear that you disliked my play on policy rather than by read.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
What do you fos him for?
:059:
Basically what Nich posted. I don't think it's really telling that Gorf's being unhelpful but you've still got to ask. It could have been a vote but I was curious about leaving that back for a fake hammer down the line. From the look of the votecount you don't actually need to unvote though.

@ ranmaru ranmaru : fix the voting rules pls bby

Kar is too centralized on his own image, not willing to take risks and not willing to get his feet wet, instead of contesting me when I called him out on his play, he only asserted his point as a means to appeal to me; his fos on gorf makes no sense and he hasn't bothered to explain it
lol. Don't ever change, soup.
also I'm kinda skeptical that you posted anything yet... do you mean 'your slot' by 'me' or do you just do a good joey impression?

[quote"ѕoup, post: 16570400, member: 177817"]Gorf is acting like gorf, and unless somene can tell me why its scum gorf, I do not care about him at all[/quote]

This bothers me a little bit though. Do you think Gorf is town already?

nich getting mad at gorf is classic nich
Classic town? I'm kinda relying on you / a couple others b/c I don't think I've played with Nich before.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
@ Gargaglione Gargaglione what do you make of honk, if you haven't said it before?
I initially voted on Honk because I saw that putting pressure on that RVS wagon was making progress.
I don't like Honk's play, but as Nich noted, that could easily be soup's meta, because this HAS happened before.
I still dont know though, so Im currently null on Honk.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary : Thank you bby <3 To clarify, it is not necessary to unvote, but it is appreciated if you do. For some reason I had it as 'must'.

Rule 2, under Voting and Lynching, edited. :chuckle:

Last edited:

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
Jakestan, you've explained that you're honking at me for pressure reasons, but that doesn't explain why you chose me specifically. Saying it's town's best interest is very vague and doesn't explain why you voted me at all. Are your answers to questions going to become more in-depth later or are you waiting for something to happen? Examples would be your Gorf stance.

@ jakestan jakestan Why are you not interested in joining a Gorf wagon? What about his play makes you against it?

If you can answer this question with reasoning from this game specifically and not mafia101 logic, that would be nice.

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu What are you trying to accomplish here?

What would you define as classic scum Ryu?

We were scum twice in the minis together and I've been with you in a lot of games.
This is really weird. As is asking Gheb for scum mates this early in the game. I also don't like how you're already trying to say that Gord can be a Day 1 lynch if he keeps on being himself.

@ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary I'm null on Gorf. I'm saying I have no reason to scum read him.

J, your explosion of happiness towards Jake is weird. You explain how you feel about me, and say that you understand exactly what Jake's going for based on your explanation. However, where on earth does Jake say anything along those lines? The only thing he has stated about my slot is that it is in town's best interest to pressure me because it gives him reads. He literally posted pressure&reads101. What are you seeing that I'm not seeing?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I like Ruy. I like Gheb more than I like sjoupey. I think I like Jake, #126 such swag.

You are very weird this game. By weird, I mean you are not the Kary I remember from the past. Usually you have a method to your posts and a reason to why you are doing such things, but the whole debacle with "Giving certain players a free pass" is kind of...odd. I am still going back and forth between whether it is scummy or just bad town play. You are hiding your intent though, that's what I don't like if I had to put it into more detailed words
How am I hiding my intent? I'm tired of the same **** that happens every single game we play. Now maybe I don't have the best way of trying to counteract that, but I don't really see why this is any worse than me picking people at random to give them grief.

Regarding your question, no I'm not. But why do you go straight to assuming I am not reading the thread? Going straight to the negative puts me at a pause for concern.
I am asking whether you're reading the thread because I need to know. If you just didn't see my question, that's fine!

If I ask you whether you're scum and you decide to just ignore it... well that doesn't fill me with confidence. I know you're terrible at lying about your alignment, so you just not answering isn't much better.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Well I was hoping to get caught up this evening but I got to Nich's wall and my eyes just glazed over. I'll catch up the rest tomorrow.

Unvote

arrivederci

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

I know right? It's weird that we can be bromigos.

I really dislike this, both the JS post that was quoted, and your response to it. Yes, it's well thought out, logical, and a sign of a decent player. More importantly, it contains next to no relevant information for town to act on, and accomplishes NOTHING for finding scum. That JS post effectively boils down to "I don't really have any reads I want to share, but I'm voting for you to make pressure because it causes reads and reads are good." Outright stating your vote is a pressure vote does not generate pressure, and nothing in here actually helps generate a read on anyone! It sounds nice and logical, but it doesn't actually help town at all.

FOS: Jakestan

No relevant information for town to act on? What are you talking about? Also you say it holds nothing to finding scum but I disagree heavily. JakeStan is completely correct in his flow of logic and says what he hops to accomplish through a town perspective, his vote on Honk is justified in the sense he feels it is the best path to take for finding a scum. Plus why are you trying to force JakeStan into the perspective of "You must have reads to share on Pg. 4 and they must be concrete." That's not fair because at this point, no one can truly say they have hard stances besides feels. Your opinion is truly warped on this matter, Nich.

Nich said:
And then we have your reply. After the buddying, I see you note that it might be Soup flailing as usual, and then you bash him for the argument with Gheb, and claim that you'd be okay with Honk pressure for the sake of reads.
You bring this up, yet lack a point of why you brought it up.

Nich said:
Again, you bash Honk for a "holier than thou" attitude. To summarize, it seems that you dislike Soup mainly because of a confrontational attitude.

THIS IS NOT A SCUMTELL. Ryker insults people all the time. I used to do it a lot in my earlier days as a player. In fact, you mentioned yourself that town-Soup has a tendency to flail under pressure at times!

If Soup was being confrontational and not responding at all, then I'd understand. However, Honk has arguably given us the most content out of any player so far, so that angle doesn't work. Furthermore, he's not even the only one being confrontational! If you go back to the Gorf posts I mentioned above, you'd see the same "better than thou" attitude, and even Gheb is getting into the petty insult act with his replies to Soup. To summarize…
Okay quite a few things wrong here. I was not bashing Honk for a "holier than though" attitude. I was talking about Kary, not Soup. Therefore, your first point is completely wrong. Yes, I do dislike Soup for the confrontational attitude, but that's not the point I was making if you continued to read forward. The problem I had with the confrontational attitude was that he wasn't doing anything with his confrontational attitude. He was being rude just to be rude at Gheb rather than use his time to answer questions. You bring up Ryker insulting people, but that is a completely different case in of itself. Ryker is his own player as is Soup. Gorf, also, was not presenting a "better than though" attitude. He was acting more like "You are being dumb" attitude which he had a right in being like. (Which you qualified yourself to agreeing to as well). With Gheb, he even tried to stop it yet Soup continued to press it.

But, you have more "points" that are flawed in your logic since they are not based on what actually happened.

Nich said:
1. You don't outright jump on the Soup wagon, but you claim you want to see more pressure.
2. You mention a couple times how you dislike Honk's posts based on what's basically him insulting people.
3. Soup flailing is his town-meta,(which you even mention), and he generally doesn't react that well to pressure.
4. Gorf has also been insulting people (see the above quotes), but you brush it off because "RVS questions".

For me, this leads to the following conclusion…

5. You want to add pressure and nudge along the Soup wagon without actually joining it.
1. Yes, that is true. How is that action scummy?
2. I dislike mainly his haphazardly jumping around. However, where have I said in particular that his actions are scummy?
3. Soup flailing is just not exclusive to his town-meta and can be for both. I do not get why you are trying to hold it as "exclusive" to townSoup. Also he doesn't react well for pressure. I am failing to see the point here.
4. Gorf =/= Soup. You keep trying to compare people to others but they are their own individual player. You can't just qualify people to a specific "group" of rude or obnoxious or flaily players.

And finally for your last point.

5. Yes, I 100% am doing just that. I want to see what will come of the Soup wagon and be an observer of it. I am keeping a very close eye on what people are saying regards to Honk. I am not comfortable enough to call Soup a scum-read and want to see what will come about the wagon. There are people suggesting suspicion and Soup is already in the limelight. I do this a lot on D1, so I am not seeing the hot and bothered frothing you are doing.

Nich said:
Your whole string of posts seems like you're safely dancing along the edge of an easy wagon. I want to know whether or not you actually think Honk is scummy. If so, why aren't you voting him? If not, why leave the impression that you do feel that way? And regardless, what do you think stating "Let's see more pressure on Soup for an easy read" is going to accomplish?

Vote: J
Safely dancing? I do not really think that is the current wording to call it. I am explained the plethora of questions you have answered so hopefully that will sate ya, but that is what I am thinking.

I am becoming more and more unnerved at your stretching of things Nich, however, if I am remembering correctly this is more indicative of townNich than scumNich because of the ferocity I am seeing so early on in a misguided manner. I need more posts from you, so please continue this debate with me. I want to solidify my read on you sooner rather than later.

#HBC | Gorf

I'd appreciate you guys not walling off, THAT'S detrimental to town cuz like people like me aren't gonna read it

Top Bottom