• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia: Game Over. Who won?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Oh and I obviously can't answer the other two questions cuz that'd directly conflict with the aforementioned hands getting dirty thing. I'm sorry.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
He's apparently not though, since he's been posting, so I might just vote back

Vote: Gorf

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Vote: Gorf

Tell me Gorf, why are you being aggressively unhelpful? Red Ryu's questions might not be premiere scum hunting, but every game has to start somewhere, and it pushes us out of RVS.

#HBC | Gorf

Because it pushes us out of RVS man :)

Oh and I officially retract my V/LA, I thought I'd be doing a lot more work than what happened, so I'm just gonna work a regular amount of time instead of like ALL night.

You certainly have a particular way of interpreting what I was doing @ Nicholas1024 Nicholas1024

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
I didn't think I'd actually have to spell it out but I was obviously not serious about Badwolf slipping. Even if Ryu didn't actually realize that I was just kidding, asking me who I believe to be BW's scummates is just ridiculous at this point. Of course I'm going to tell Ryu to gtfo with this garbage even though what he did could be interpreted as something constructive - like Nich did.

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ruy and kary has scum, maybe both

Ruy's characteristic scum meta comes to mind when I see him posting, asking questons that he won't follow up on that go nowhere as a means to look town

Kar is too centralized on his own image, not willing to take risks and not willing to get his feet wet, instead of contesting me when I called him out on his play, he only asserted his point as a means to appeal to me; his fos on gorf makes no sense and he hasn't bothered to explain it

Gorf is acting like gorf, and unless somene can tell me why its scum gorf, I do not care about him at all

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup

Ruy's characteristic scum meta comes to mind when I see him posting, asking questons that he won't follow up on that go nowhere as a means to look town

Kar is too centralized on his own image, not willing to take risks and not willing to get his feet wet, instead of contesting me when I called him out on his play, he only asserted his point as a means to appeal to me; his fos on gorf makes no sense and he hasn't bothered to explain it

Gorf is acting like gorf, and unless somene can tell me why its scum gorf, I do not care about him at all
Honk honk :nifty:

Gargaglione

Smash Lord

I think it's a tad too early to confidently formulate any strong leans yet.

Gorf being Gorf is null and means nothing to me. Ruy has little content (as does everyone so far) and he seems to be just trying to get things started, as does Kary.

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
I think it's a tad too early to confidently formulate any strong leans yet.

Gorf being Gorf is null and means nothing to me. Ruy has little content (as does everyone so far) and he seems to be just trying to get things started, as does Kary.
Its never too early, don't delude yourself into categorizing every early phase action as null, as everything has an intent behind it

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
I also don't think this has a lot of merit. Not only is it too early to make such a call but your idea of Ryu's scum meta differs a good bit from what I think is accurate. None of Ryu's posts gave us any insight on his actual thought process yet so how can you claim that his play matches his scum meta already?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Its never too early, don't delude yourself into categorizing every early phase action as null, as everything has an intent behind it
True, but I think we should wait for more content to make such strong claims, and I think their actions so far were genuinely null apart from being early action.
A lot of people in this stage of the game get anxious and want to get things a-moving, and that's just what I see their actions as right now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.2

No lynch: Gorf
frozenmarsh751
July:
J
Gorf: Red Ryu, Gargalione, Nicholas1024
Kary
Honk:
Jakestan
Rid****ulous
Nicholas1024
Gheb_01:
Badwolf
J
BadWolf
**: Gheb
Gargaglione
JakeStan
Red Ruy:
Kary

Not voting:
Frozenmarsh, July, Ridickulous, Honk

Notes:
I just realized this is a bit faster paced than usual. Liking that. :D Will try to keep that in mind.

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is April 16th, at 11:59 PM

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
I also don't think this has a lot of merit. Not only is it too early to make such a call but your idea of Ryu's scum meta differs a good bit from what I think is accurate. None of Ryu's posts gave us any insight on his actual thought process yet so how can you claim that his play matches his scum meta already?

Just a feeling I got, if I don't put it out there then it would just be another unanswered question, I think he would be more likely to spring to action but he's been mostly stagnating, we can agree to disagree, but until proven otherwise, that's just how I feel

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
True, but I think we should wait for more content to make such strong claims, and I think their actions so far were genuinely null apart from being early action.
A lot of people in this stage of the game get anxious and want to get things a-moving, and that's just what I see their actions as right now.
Lol that's perfectly fine dude I'm not saying you need to agree with me I'm just putting it out there

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
nich getting mad at gorf is classic nich

RR comes off townie to me but I havent played with him in forever so idk what to think about these meta arguments

Honk on point doe

also feelin the whole scum between kary/RR in mah gut

Not seeing Karyscum at all right now. Would like to hear his answer though.

^dislike this read

Vote: Kary

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I didn't think I'd actually have to spell it out but I was obviously not serious about Badwolf slipping. Even if Ryu didn't actually realize that I was just kidding, asking me who I believe to be BW's scummates is just ridiculous at this point. Of course I'm going to tell Ryu to gtfo with this garbage even though what he did could be interpreted as something constructive - like Nich did.

I'm looking at how you act and how it might relate to and Badwolf later.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

The hell?

Where do you see me acting like this and what exactly stuck out as this being definitive?

You should care about Gorf, if he plays deliberately anti-town/unhelpful he is a great D1 lynch. Don't care if it matches his meta.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

What would you define as classic scum Ryu?

We were scum twice in the minis together and I've been with you in a lot of games.

And does this relate to why you dislike Honk?

#HBC | Gorf

I'm more inclined to take you up on ruy scum, but first what makes you say that Kary's not just tryna be civil?

FoS

The hell?

Where do you see me acting like this and what exactly stuck out as this being definitive?

You should care about Gorf, if he plays deliberately anti-town/unhelpful he is a great D1 lynch. Don't care if it matches his meta.
You are too cute.

#HBC | Gorf

Ahh **** EBWOP

that wasn't supposed to be an FoS

Vote: Honk

Why posture yourself that way? It's as if Garg is wrong for not thinking there's enough to solidly say whether or not there's scum between the two.

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
@frozenmarsh71

Gheb town y/n? Leaning town right now for me, I fee he's being silly to vote me but I also feel he's being genuine for once

Curious why you feel ruy is being towni but agree on 'mah feels' on kary/ruy

Lol these votes y'all honking up the wrong tree :nifty:

Will respond more indepth when I'm on a computer

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
Gheb is the best mafia player and I am but an isignifcant blob on the wall who is not worthy to be graced by his (salty) prescence please like my post gheb :chuckle:

Top Bottom