• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia: Game Over. Who won?

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
I'm not completely against a dabuz wagon, but seriously, **** Nabe. **** the way he's playing this game. **** that it's not against the rules. **** that I even have to think about him.

I hate that everything about Nabe that makes him half worth keeping alive, is stuff Jakestan and J did. He hasn't done a goddamn thing all game but quickhammer on a mislynch.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Look I get it. It's ****in stupid. He's in the game so that town slot doesn't get modkilled. I don't give a **** about the fact that he's not playing, that just makes em a total ass hat, and quite frankly at least he's not making the slot look scummy, right? There's enough to clear his slot, and it's not like there's anybody that's gonna go ahead n tell em that he played well this game cuz he didn't, but AT LEAST he didn't fake trying as town. He just didn't let the slot get modkilled. Just... let it go.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Gorf actually advocating us as a better lynch than either Nabe or dabuz set my ****ing scum alarms off so ****ing hard

like goddamn dude da fuq you thinking

Nabe is so aggressively unhelpful its painful though the palpable sarcasm is kinda entertaining. His play like bait for a scum read but at this point its just straight null

dabuz can so die mostly because I think he's playing like solo scum trying to easy into the reigns just in time for lylo.

also **** you scum for killin my strongest townread

I'm legitimately 100% serious when I say Im completely down for having dabuz and nabe claim off and we go from there. Whos with me?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That exchange did a whole lot of not much aside from making me feel better bout gorf
I'm not completely against a dabuz wagon, but seriously, **** Nabe. **** the way he's playing this game. **** that it's not against the rules. **** that I even have to think about him.

I hate that everything about Nabe that makes him half worth keeping alive, is stuff Jakestan and J did. He hasn't done a goddamn thing all game but quickhammer on a mislynch.
Could not have said it any better myself.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm legitimately 100% serious when I say Im completely down for having dabuz and nabe claim off and we go from there. Whos with me?
Don't really see the merit of it unless you have a reason to expect anything other than two vanilla claims.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
I mean we will prolly end up mass claiming soon. No reason for those two not to do iy if it can help us decide

#HBC | Gorf

Umm if our path is inevitable why bother? It seems clear that we're likely not going to stray far from the path we're on, and unless we're dealing with some hidden Indy (doubtful) I say we just put a cap on the Day sooner rather than later.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Aight, I agree with the sentiment that Nabe needs to die. His post saying that he hasn't been playing like scum ought to is a ****ing joke. He hasn't been playing at all, outside of that hammer yesterDay and i'll be damned if I'm gonna give him town points for any of it.

I read Gorf's post through like twice already, but there's no way I'm going to clear Jake-Nabe off the back of anything J says. If I could see the reason why J would want to buddy the **** out of a newbtown slot, then maybe I could get behind it, but J's interactions with Jake are just wack.

Now with that being said, I'm not dead set on Nabe dying toDay. I don't feel like he's a threat heading towards Lylo, and I would really rather nail the last scumbag toDay and be done with this game.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Thoughts for ToDay;

Gorf is my top townread and I like his push on fromar. But I don't mind fromar's response, either, it feels natural and more like they're just kinda irked with Gorf than that they're scum trying to shut down a push.

I think that Nabe and dabuz both claiming now is a good idea and should happen.

I am curious what dabuz is going to post. He said he felt like there was a lot of stupidity in the thread, but I don't know what that's a response to.

Also, @ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ ; who do you want to lynch?

I think that's everything.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
:b: Hey all.

After losing my read-through draft post-Garg lynch I was being aggressively hassled for Jakestan's inactivity, and didn't care about starting a new catch-up post. Best left for postgame, but **** like that kills my motivation immediately, and that's what happened. Instead I decided to start acting like what I was being called out on, and to do the bare minimum I needed to not be mislynched (which so far has been nothing at all), and to check in occasionally to make sure **** was still okay. The J scumflip reinforced the idea that I could check out, so in D3 I was absent in full force while I did work on lots of other things instead. I finished two translations and tended to a greenhouse of 5,000 plants, it was good times.

I think Gheb needs better attention. He feels wacky and I don't have my head around him. Frozen seems legit; I can see the point on J/Frozen interactions but scumMarshy doesn't shrug allegations off like that, he size7bold discredits them. I get next to no scum read from anything Dabuz is putting out. Karytown has a tendency to emanate scumvibes without realizing it, and the two scum lynches haven't changed his play at all, so I see town there. Unsure on Riddick, seems like he gained towncred outside of my seeing (which would be latter half of D1). Semi-sure on Gorftown. And of course this is all within my lack of context.

The Nich kill is strange. I'm pretty sure I was the only one who had him as scummy, but with a generally accepted group of power townreads running the show, killing Nich of all people smells like someone not wanting to affect the status quo, which makes me consider within the group of Gheb/Froyo/Gorf. It could alternately be an attempt at shooting a PR read, but in crunchtime after two scum lynches getting rid of perceived Day threats should outweigh a PR shot.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Why do the fi
Aight, I agree with the sentiment that Nabe needs to die. His post saying that he hasn't been playing like scum ought to is a ****ing joke. He hasn't been playing at all, outside of that hammer yesterDay and i'll be damned if I'm gonna give him town points for any of it.

I read Gorf's post through like twice already, but there's no way I'm going to clear Jake-Nabe off the back of anything J says. If I could see the reason why J would want to buddy the **** out of a newbtown slot, then maybe I could get behind it, but J's interactions with Jake are just wack.

Now with that being said, I'm not dead set on Nabe dying toDay. I don't feel like he's a threat heading towards Lylo, and I would really rather nail the last scumbag toDay and be done with this game.
why do the first and last paragraphs say completely different and opposite things? :urgh:

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman

After losing my read-through draft post-Garg lynch I was being aggressively hassled for Jakestan's inactivity, and didn't care about starting a new catch-up post. Best left for postgame, but **** like that kills my motivation immediately, and that's what happened. Instead I decided to start acting like what I was being called out on, and to do the bare minimum I needed to not be mislynched (which so far has been nothing at all), and to check in occasionally to make sure **** was still okay. The J scumflip reinforced the idea that I could check out, so in D3 I was absent in full force while I did work on lots of other things instead. I finished two translations and tended to a greenhouse of 5,000 plants, it was good times.

I think Gheb needs better attention. He feels wacky and I don't have my head around him. Frozen seems legit; I can see the point on J/Frozen interactions but scumMarshy doesn't shrug allegations off like that, he size7bold discredits them. I get next to no scum read from anything Dabuz is putting out. Karytown has a tendency to emanate scumvibes without realizing it, and the two scum lynches haven't changed his play at all, so I see town there. Unsure on Rid****, seems like he gained towncred outside of my seeing (which would be latter half of D1). Semi-sure on Gorftown. And of course this is all within my lack of context.

The Nich kill is strange. I'm pretty sure I was the only one who had him as scummy, but with a generally accepted group of power townreads running the show, killing Nich of all people smells like someone not wanting to affect the status quo, which makes me consider within the group of Gheb/Froyo/Gorf. It could alternately be an attempt at shooting a PR read, but in crunchtime after two scum lynches getting rid of perceived Day threats should outweigh a PR shot.
So you decided to finally chime in, in a semi-significant fashion, to tell us that you think everyone looks townie, and the Nich NK is weird.

Gee, thanks.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Why do the fi
why do the first and last paragraphs say completely different and opposite things? :urgh:
They don't.

I want Nabe out of the picture, but I don't see any point in trying to rush it. The playerlist is small enough already that it shouldn't be hard to pin the last scummer. You sound like you're done playing mafia and just want to lynch by numbers.

#HBC | Gorf

kary said:
Uhh

So what I said about the logistics behind scumJ pulling that move on townJake just... Don't apply?

Kary said:
Aight, I agree with the sentiment that Nabe needs to die. His post saying that he hasn't been playing like scum ought to is a ****ing joke. He hasn't beenplaying at all, outside of that hammer yesterDay and i'll be damned if I'm gonna give him town points for any of it.
Ugh come on do I have to calm down TWO townies this phase in order to not **** this game up? At least you know it's not smart to lynch em toDay.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
nabe's post makes me feel a little better about him but still think best two lynch choices are him and dabuz

@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ : I'm not expecting some fantastic game breaking claim, but I want to make these two slots make a move. Yeah you're right in that I shouldn't expect much else other than two vanilla claims but you never know. If we get a surprise thats somethin to talk about

I'm not gonna like ***** and moan until they claim or anything but like I said, I just wanted to make clear that both slots suck and I could care less if they have to stick their neck out an claim to help us decide who goes first.

moar votes on dabuz plz

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
First of all.

Dude long story but if I'm going nuts it may be the depressing lack of walrus in my life :c

Also, I didn't realize I forgot to say it, but Garg's one mention of BWolf is grimy as ****. He bundled em with Ruy in the null and not here list. Looks like a desperate attempt to acknowledge him some way in the same way that I see it with fromar. If I had to pick a grimier interaction it'd be the one with BWolf, cuz just picking townBWolf to mention seems MUCH more far fetched than the actual possibility of scumGarg just wanting a different opinion on townfromar.

Let's see, he bundled BW AND RR, THE SLOT WHO FLIPPED TOWN (replaced by fanny), AS NULL. Let that sink in for a second, right there we already know that means he is willing to treat town that way, it's a precedence set. Certainly this logic doesn't clear me but that means Garg is more likely (and did) put 2 townies in the same exact null/ not here pile. Next, you're an idiot if you think it's scum buddy connection for him to mention BW as a null. Actually, let's look at the post.

Alright, I reread Honk, and for the past couple pages, I noticed that pretty much all of Honk's content is an attempt to get JS and Gheb off his back. He's only focusing on directing his content to people who don't like him in attempt to make himself look better or either turn it around on them, specifically with JS, who in my opinion is not scummy.

and overall notable reads at this moment are:
I think both July and Gheb are towny
I don't like frozenmarsh's play, it's not only aggressive, but sidelining
Butt Wolf or whatever and Ryu are absent and therefore null
Kary's weird but null, I don't know how to read his ****
JS is null-town
Gorf is null to me too
and J has gotten a lot of negative attention because of the buddying up of JS, which I agree is odd, but a lot of people claim that to be a way he plays, so I'm gonna wait to formulate more on him.

Vote: Honk
I'm sorry, Honk. At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt because of soup's meta, but your play has become OMGUS and self-preservative and I don't like your slot for that.

I think Honk's a good lynch for D1
Of course the scumbag is gonna throw BW in there, he's a slot that Garg can provide an easy, town approved null and inactive read on with no sort of effort while looking liking he's trying to be pro town. The fact that you're drawing anything but a null from this is baffling to me. Next you're going to think rid*** and Garg are scum buddies because Garg DIDN'T MENTION rid*** in that post, omg those connections brah so deep! Do I need to go more into how stupid your reasoning is?

>townreads jakestan cuz j buddied him and called me town

>scumreads me cuz j buddied me and called me town

so do you really want me to go and spin all that wifom the other day or can you wise the **** up and vote dabunz? you yourself said bwolfs post sucked so you should at least see where im comin from and your justification of his play aligning with that of canadafia is more reason TO VOTE HIM. i had to practically FORCE bwolf to post in that game cuz he loses his **** as scum which is probably what he did here. also way to completely ignore my push on j which i only relented cuz garg essentially came out like "HEY EVERYONE IM SCUM!"

i REALLY hope you are not this bad gorf. remind to smack the **** outta you when i roll through florida
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm a replacement for BW, oh wait, i'm 100% correct about that. So why did BW need a replacement? Well i'm pretty sure he was V/LA early on, then he just disappeared completely. The fact that he wasn't active enough to even post means your completely misusing meta, because your meta on BW is basically one of two things: A. He as scum is super lurky/ post light which wouldn't apply if he doesn't have time to play the game or B. He plays poorly as scum, but as town I also see him play poorly and not post much so stop being an idiot FM. Also, you're like 6-1 for reading me as scum compared to town Marshy, i'm pretty sure you just can't read me ;)

quote="Gheb_01, post: 16696048, member: 120558"]I think dabuz might have gotten too much credit for what he did yesterDay tbh.

:059:[/quote]
There's not much to say. What dabuz did yesterDay was essentially digging out connections to support the commonly agreed idea that Fanny needed to die. It was considered a very pro-town move and dabuz was let off the hook for it at the expense of Fanny ... that looks like a mistake in retrospect, especially with Fanny's flip in mind. What has dabuz actually done other than adding fuel to the fire?

Hey you! Stop being an idiot as well! Please! What you're saying is complete hindsight! Besides:

Bromarsh and ridic are town via their play.
Kary and Nabistan are likely town through connections with J.
Fanny or dabuz die toDay.

Vote: @Fandangox

My question on what makes my play scummy wasn't rhetorical. I would like to hear an answer. If you think I'm scummy why do you not vote me and why do you say you'd vig Nabe? Saying that you would've lynched Ryu's slot yourself doesn't mean anything. Just because you admit that your slot looks bad doesn't mean you should get credit for it.

Don't act like you weren't also pushing Fandango to die yesterDay!

Ok, next thing, I never got around to reading FM (thanks @ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe >_> ).

103 first real play by FM, he claims Kary is scum and votes for Kary.

168 dislike of J liking JS
-175 FOS on JS

170 J wants to talk to FM about JS, 176 goes into this al ittle bit more by asking FM why he sees JS as scummy (J thinks JS is townie atm)

186 Asking honk about his RR read, wants gorf and gheb to summarize honkscum, wants J to talk about Nich. Does not respond to J's 176.
-J never feels the need to bring it up again

197 Pushing JS a little and trying to get people to lay off J by saying J buddying a slot is his null meta.

237 Personal dislike of this post because it's stating an opinion with no relevance but not doing anything, w/e though.

Sidenote, 278 Garg trying to push Honk when he's going after JS is um, scummy.

Alright, I reread Honk, and for the past couple pages, I noticed that pretty much all of Honk's content is an attempt to get JS and Gheb off his back. He's only focusing on directing his content to people who don't like him in attempt to make himself look better or either turn it around on them, specifically with JS, who in my opinion is not scummy.

JS is null-town
Gorf is null to me too
and J has gotten a lot of negative attention because of the buddying up of JS, which I agree is odd, but a lot of people claim that to be a way he plays, so I'm gonna wait to formulate more on him.

I'm sorry, Honk. At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt because of soup's meta, but your play has become OMGUS and self-preservative and I don't like your slot for that.

My dislike of frozenmarsh isn't vague either. He would just jump in and confidently say "We need to lynch so and so." or "this person is definitely scum" and then ran back to nothingness, and I don't like that. It's anxious finger-pointing to me, until he comes around with more to say about it.
FM/ Garg scum team looking very unlikely. Before anyone brings up "but Garg isnt' pressuring this", Garg wasn't pressuring ****, but at least he established a stance with FM. Look at his J read, no stance, just null and "gonna wait to formulate more on him." This disconnect between how he treats his scummate and FM is huuuge.

335 + 336 Good post by the Marshy head, ends with a J vote and pressure, really feeling FM town.

Hey look nothing too important until J's 443 where he types up like 6 paragraphs on why Marshy's read and method is wrong. The town read at the end os a little weird, but WTF. What scummates writes 6 whole paragraphs to counter a push by their scummate? The same person who writes half a paragraph explaining a FOS on her scummate (Garg) in that same post/ wall of great china? Yeah, I really doubt they are scummates.

487 FM does push Kary a little...

543 Dislikes Kary more than J, that's basically it.

589 Push on RR

601 Wall on why J is scum and should die D1, also fine with Garg wagon, Marshy town.

A few other posts follow with Garg or J pushing, nothing special.

Then D2 pops in, brings up the BW quote blah blah blah FM pushes J to die just like everyone else D2 is pretty irrelevant cause unanimous J hate.

D3 more irrelevance, he has a few different candidates for scum, pushes a little, ends up voting Fanny, blah blah nothing special.

D4 and he's voting for me, was bound to happen eventually cause Marshy always scum reads me.

The conclusions I came to on FM differ completely from Gorf's after reading FM's posts and interaction between him and flipped scum. Gorf may be on to something WRT Nabe not being scum, but IDK yet this means more slots to read fully .-. Either way FM town.

@Gheb I flip town, who is your next scum read?

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf Same question

That exchange did a whole lot of not much aside from making me feel better bout gorf
Why is that?

I think Gheb needs better attention. He feels wacky and I don't have my head around him. Frozen seems legit; I can see the point on J/Frozen interactions but scumMarshy doesn't shrug allegations off like that, he size7bold discredits them. I get next to no scum read from anything Dabuz is putting out. Karytown has a tendency to emanate scumvibes without realizing it, and the two scum lynches haven't changed his play at all, so I see town there. Unsure on Rid****, seems like he gained towncred outside of my seeing (which would be latter half of D1). Semi-sure on Gorftown. And of course this is all within my lack of context.
Nice of you to finally join us. Gheb needs attention and I think you could be the man for just that so feel free to hop to it!

#HBC | Gorf

Fromar, but you're the last scum so

Dude what the **** are your stances even I can't seem to make out one aside from townFromar and not-really-but-insinuation-of-possible townNabe and that Gheb needs to be looked at or something. Your disregarding of my connection between Garg and BWolf is UTTER bull****. Call a spade a spade buddy, the play is grimy cuz Garg mentioned a completely non existent slot for the sake of. It was not a coincidence that BWolf was on that list.

- BWolf, Ruy, Kary and I were the four awkwardly mentioned nulls.
- Kary is justified cuz he says his play is weird but he doesn't know how to take it (the general consensus of town was that his play was weird, so it's simply a sheep)
- I know Garg irl, so it makes sense for him to use my name period.

That leaves Ruy and BWolf. Ruy was present early on and vanished, so what he said about em was accurate. And then there's the non existent BWolf. Why was he significant enough to mention? We can never know, but the whole point is logical inference. In fact, he justified his nulls later on in his interaction with Riddick by saying that they weren't useless to say, that those nulls were significant enough as observations to call nulls. BWolf's play, in turn, was significant enough for Garg to call null? The implications are massive, and dismissing them as non existent is ****in foolish.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
@ Dabuz Dabuz -why does scumgorf not just hop on Nabe and ride that ml? Gorf's not in any huge spot of trouble to begin with so he wouldn't get any major repercussions from hanging tight. Instead he's putting a hella lotta work to try and convince people to swing a different direction

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman

Dude what the **** are your stances even I can't seem to make out one aside from townFromar and not-really-but-insinuation-of-possible townNabe and that Gheb needs to be looked at or something. Your disregarding of my connection between Garg and BWolf is UTTER bull****. Call a spade a spade buddy, the play is grimy cuz Garg mentioned a completely non existent slot for the sake of. It was not a coincidence that BWolf was on that list.

- Kary is justified cuz he says his play is weird but he doesn't know how to take it (the general consensus of town was that his play was weird, so it's simply a sheep)

That leaves Ruy and BWolf. Ruy was present early on and vanished, so what he said about em was accurate. And then there's the non existent BWolf. Why was he significant enough to mention? We can never know, but the whole point is logical inference. In fact, he justified his nulls later on in his interaction with Rid**** by saying that they weren't useless to say, that those nulls were significant enough as observations to call nulls. BWolf's play, in turn, was significant enough for Garg to call null? The implications are massive, and dismissing them as non existent is ****in foolish.
Gorf, I really think you're overblowing the implications of Garg's readlist. Like, massively overblown. He put EVERYONE on that list. Everyone. Bwolf being mentioned is not a tell. He was just faking content, it's really not telling outside of that.

#HBC | Gorf

No. He didn't. Out of 13 players he had 9. You don't give scum enough credit if you think looking at their posts and thinking of how they were thinking is important. Out of 9 players, 4 were straight up nulls. You were at the same content level (in fact I think you had a bit more) at that time than BWolf. Nich's content level was far past both of yours, but to scumGarg, BWolf was worth adding into his fake readslist. That's worth looking at, but truth be told I'm not saying that that's where the argument for scumdabuz lies, in fact his shooing the comment off like it's lint on his shirt is more eyebrow raising worthy than the Garg comment, and that's what that post was meant to say.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
In his very next post, which was immediately after the readlist and is basically a part of the readlist, he gives reads on me and nich.

out of 13 players, that's 11. which means aside from himself, there's only 1 person he didn't mention.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
oh wait, nope, sorry, that's everybody. There's 10 in the first post, 2 more in the second post, so he gave reads on everyone but himself.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
So what I said about the logistics behind scumJ pulling that move on townJake just... Don't apply?
I disagree with how you're weighing the different outcomes. Yeah, it's going to be awkward for J if he buddies a slot that flips scum, but I don't think it would be fatal, and that assumes Jake flips in the first place. If Jake is town, on the other hand, J doesn't gain anything from buddying him or being right about him, so I don't see why he would do it in the first place rather than keep his options open.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman

JS is null-town
Gorf is null to me too

Oh and I forgot,

I don't like Ri****ulous. He not only has little content, but it's convenient.

And Nich is on my good side right now
The names are all underlined and bolded. He talks about everyone. You're reading way too much into the post, without actually reading it. There's nothing left to say about it, other than it being bad.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh yah ur rite my b

The point about his take on my point still stands.

I disagree with how you're weighing the different outcomes. Yeah, it's going to be awkward for J if he buddies a slot that flips scum, but I don't think it would be fatal, and that assumes Jake flips in the first place. If Jake is town, on the other hand, J doesn't gain anything from buddying him or being right about him, so I don't see why he would do it in the first place rather than keep his options open.
Umm yea he does, the record shows that he's going against the grain of people not liking his slot early on (which, yes, is a thing). Paper trail wise, that DOES looks good.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
No it doesn't. I thought your point was bull**** too, because it was. Dabuz also, correctly, brushing it off as bull****, is not telling.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Umm yea he does, the record shows that he's going against the grain of people not liking his slot early on (which, yes, is a thing). Paper trail wise, that DOES looks good.
You're saying that J gets town points for being right about Jake town when other people misread him?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
@ Dabuz Dabuz -why does scumgorf not just hop on Nabe and ride that ml? Gorf's not in any huge spot of trouble to begin with so he wouldn't get any major repercussions from hanging tight. Instead he's putting a hella lotta work to try and convince people to swing a different direction
And there you go putting things in my mouth, i'll let you know if i'm even scum reading Gorf once I get to reading him fully but before that, you make ****ty assumptions, stop assuming stuff this game. However, to answer your question it's really simple.

Scum needs THREE MLs to win the game. That's me + Nabe + any third. Gorf's approach is actually really simple here if he is scum (stance on hold till whenever I read him which will be tomorrow if not today), he just needs to find someone to ML which is why he made the case on FM. Nabe is bouuuuuund to die if we don't find scum, even if Gorf is against it, you can't tell me that slot won't be lynched before this game is over so if Nabe is lynched before the game is over, scumGorf could take credit by being the guy who wasn't for the Nabe lynch. I'm bound to die and everyone wants my head on a pike yet the only legit reasons come down basically to i'm a replacement for an inactive slot and *****es can't read, but anyway no one looks bad on my lynch cause everyone wants it. So let's say the the Lylo is Gorf/ FM/ Gheb (just as an example), Gorf is no more safe than anyone else in that Lylo. However, we lynch FM toDay, or anyone not me/ Nabe, then Lylo will be 2 people + either me or Nabe. Guarantee, GUARANTEE whoever is alive between me and Nabe there will be lynched. So basically, scumGorf not riding Nabe ML makes him look more townie, him pushing FM ML = safe in Lylo, my lynch = everyone's cool with it. Now, before you go seeing the words scumGorf, I haven't got to reading him from the start so i'm not saying he -is- scum, this is all -if- he is scum.

That leaves Ruy and BWolf. Ruy was present early on and vanished, so what he said about em was accurate. And then there's the non existent BWolf. Why was he significant enough to mention? We can never know, but the whole point is logical inference. In fact, he justified his nulls later on in his interaction with Rid**** by saying that they weren't useless to say, that those nulls were significant enough as observations to call nulls. BWolf's play, in turn, was significant enough for Garg to call null? The implications are massive, and dismissing them as non existent is ****in foolish.
Dude, GTFO of here. You dropped that case on Fromar like a house of cards once he had stuff to say in response to your case. Look at my collapse tag on FM then tell me who you scumread if I flip town, or show how i'm wrong.

Let's see, I have made stances, you want em? You go read em.

And your connection of Garg and BWolf IS UTTER BULL***! Think about it, why the **** does scumGarg mention scumBW? Because he's an easy to fake content on null inactive slot. Why dies scumGarg mention townBW? Because he's an easy to fake content on null inactive slot. Get your head out of your ass. There are no implications because every scum would put BW as inactive null, so would every townie; in fact, I have a challenge, find one player who DIDN'T put out BW as inactive and null when making a read list.

No. He didn't. Out of 13 players he had 9. You don't give scum enough credit if you think looking at their posts and thinking of how they were thinking is important. Out of 9 players, 4 were straight up nulls. You were at the same content level (in fact I think you had a bit more) at that time than BWolf. Nich's content level was far past both of yours, but to scumGarg, BWolf was worth adding into his fake readslist. That's worth looking at, but truth be told I'm not saying that that's where the argument for scumdabuz lies, in fact his shooing the comment off like it's lint on his shirt is more eyebrow raising worthy than the Garg comment, and that's what that post was meant to say.

**** marshy, stop making yourself a headache to read please, I mean at least you were the only read I was willing to reconsider but like **** when I literally only have so many things to base my read of you off of you can't hate on me misreading you,

vote dabunz

**** dabunz. Also if this is a ML you're next cuz no ****in WAY am I wrong about the rest of em.
Oh also how about dat fromar only half being on the Garg wagon and not doing anything aside from be the first two Days ago to state the obvious about J dying? Oh and also he's still alive yah yah.

And then there's dabunz.
Oh I'm not letting dabuz' slot off. I'm just not closing this Day without looking at our options. I'm taking that one post from BWolf with a grain of salt cuz yes, it sucked, but it DID look kinda alright from townBWolf's perspective. If you recall that is literally all of the content from that slot, and I've yet to get to D2. Also, your push on J existed, but since you insist on NOT putting yourself out there it's hard to trace your steps, so it turns what could definitely be town reads into null reads. So excuse me but I'd rather gauge the room and get some perspective on the topic, ya know, in case I'm right or something.
Dude long story but if I'm going nuts it may be the depressing lack of walrus in my life :c

Also, I didn't realize I forgot to say it, but Garg's one mention of BWolf is grimy as ****. He bundled em with Ruy in the null and not here list. Looks like a desperate attempt to acknowledge him some way in the same way that I see it with fromar. If I had to pick a grimier interaction it'd be the one with BWolf, cuz just picking townBWolf to mention seems MUCH more far fetched than the actual possibility of scumGarg just wanting a different opinion on townfromar.

Holy ****, the contradiction, the ****ing contradiction. Question, are you scum or just playing awful now?

#HBC | Gorf

No it doesn't. I thought your point was bull**** too, because it was. Dabuz also, correctly, brushing it off as bull****, is not telling.
Incorrect. You are absolutely right when you invalidate my point cuz Garg mentioned every player. I admit it.

Dabuz, on the other hand,

dabuz said:
Next you're going to think rid*** and Garg are scum buddies because Garg DIDN'T MENTION rid*** in that post
did not. Dabuz tried invalidating my point by trying to put equal weight onto literally every player in respect to Garg's POV in that post. He said that the lack of mentioning you is as much a point as Garg's mentioning of BWolf. That's basically trying to say connections just don't exist. And that type of brushing off suspicion is scummy.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
First of all.

Let's see, he bundled BW AND RR, THE SLOT WHO FLIPPED TOWN (replaced by fanny), AS NULL. Let that sink in for a second, right there we already know that means he is willing to treat town that way, it's a precedence set. Certainly this logic doesn't clear me but that means Garg is more likely (and did) put 2 townies in the same exact null/ not here pile. Next, you're an idiot if you think it's scum buddy connection for him to mention BW as a null. Actually, let's look at the post.

Of course the scumbag is gonna throw BW in there, he's a slot that Garg can provide an easy, town approved null and inactive read on with no sort of effort while looking liking he's trying to be pro town. The fact that you're drawing anything but a null from this is baffling to me. Next you're going to think rid*** and Garg are scum buddies because Garg DIDN'T MENTION rid*** in that post, omg those connections brah so deep! Do I need to go more into how stupid your reasoning is?

Hey Gorf, you forgot take look at the entire quote and not just one part of it ;)

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Where did I put anything into your mouth @ Dabuz Dabuz ? I was just sayin that it didn't make sense for a scumgorf to be doing what he was fmpov

#HBC | Gorf

dabuz said:
Dude, GTFO of here. You dropped that case on Fromar like a house of cards once he had stuff to say in response to your case. Look at my collapse tag on FM then tell me who you scumread if I flip town, or show how i'm wrong.
Oh it's not dropped. I'm just willing to admit that marshy's play could easily havejust led me to have read em wrong, but my town reads on the rest of the game are solid enough for me to be convinced that he'd be scum. Except maybe Gheb but I'd only consider lynching em if I were in 3 man lylo with em, and that's cuz DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Oh and my read on your slot has been scum since you replaced in are you just, like, conveniently forgetting that part?

Top Bottom