• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia: Game Over. Who won?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, your explosion of happiness towards Jake is weird. You explain how you feel about me, and say that you understand exactly what Jake's going for based on your explanation. However, where on earth does Jake say anything along those lines? The only thing he has stated about my slot is that it is in town's best interest to pressure me because it gives him reads. He literally posted pressure&reads101. What are you seeing that I'm not seeing?
I am seeing the subtext in what JS is saying. Basically, I look deeper into people's posts than I let on and I saw a gem of what he was truly meaning to say without saying it. He says that you are good for pressure and good for reads because he is correct. As I stated to Nich, I am doing something incredibly similar when talking about your wagon. You are a confusing player for me. I truly have to say I do not ever have a concrete thought on you until I see you near the noose. So to put it bluntly, I am liking JS for doing what I am doing because from my PoV it's coming from a town's mindset.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'd appreciate you guys not walling off, THAT'S detrimental to town cuz like people like me aren't gonna read it
Oh Gorf, in a game with Nich/J/July/Half-Joey, there will be walls and that is inevitable. It's just the way most of us play.

@ Nicholas1024 Nicholas1024 : I have a question. He express so much disdain for me, yet you like my post with JS/Gorf/Garg. It doesn't add up considering if that's the post that broke the camel's metaphorical back into finding a scum-read on me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I like Ruy. I like Gheb more than I like sjoupey. I think I like Jake, #126 such swag.

How am I hiding my intent? I'm tired of the same **** that happens every single game we play. Now maybe I don't have the best way of trying to counteract that, but I don't really see why this is any worse than me picking people at random to give them grief.

I am asking whether you're reading the thread because I need to know. If you just didn't see my question, that's fine!

If I ask you whether you're scum and you decide to just ignore it... well that doesn't fill me with confidence. I know you're terrible at lying about your alignment, so you just not answering isn't much better.
Can you go into what you like about Ruy/Gheb/Honk/Jake?

Hiding intent, you are putting up a mask. You usually do this and it aggravates me because I cannot read someone who is deliberately hiding what they truly mean to say so adamantly. But yes, I didn't see your question because my username is hard to tag. I may just change it so I can be tagged easier. So what did you get based off my answer then?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord

No relevant information for town to act on? What are you talking about? Also you say it holds nothing to finding scum but I disagree heavily. JakeStan is completely correct in his flow of logic and says what he hops to accomplish through a town perspective, his vote on Honk is justified in the sense he feels it is the best path to take for finding a scum. Plus why are you trying to force JakeStan into the perspective of "You must have reads to share on Pg. 4 and they must be concrete." That's not fair because at this point, no one can truly say they have hard stances besides feels. Your opinion is truly warped on this matter, Nich.
I think the best way to summarize it is that I feel it's faking content. Yes, it's well thought out and logical, but what does it accomplish? It's more of an explanation of how to mafia than it is anything that actually helps town in-game. I don't expect super-hard stances on page 4, but his post makes every effort to sound deep and thoughtful without actually progressing the game.

Okay quite a few things wrong here. I was not bashing Honk for a "holier than though" attitude. I was talking about Kary, not Soup. Therefore, your first point is completely wrong. Yes, I do dislike Soup for the confrontational attitude, but that's not the point I was making if you continued to read forward. The problem I had with the confrontational attitude was that he wasn't doing anything with his confrontational attitude. He was being rude just to be rude at Gheb rather than use his time to answer questions. You bring up Ryker insulting people, but that is a completely different case in of itself. Ryker is his own player as is Soup. Gorf, also, was not presenting a "better than though" attitude. He was acting more like "You are being dumb" attitude which he had a right in being like. (Which you qualified yourself to agreeing to as well). With Gheb, he even tried to stop it yet Soup continued to press it.
Blast it, I completely misread your post there. I'm completely conceding this point, since I misunderstood what it was you were actually saying.

But, you have more "points" that are flawed in your logic since they are not based on what actually happened.

1. Yes, that is true. How is that action scummy?
2. I dislike mainly his haphazardly jumping around. However, where have I said in particular that his actions are scummy?
3. Soup flailing is just not exclusive to his town-meta and can be for both. I do not get why you are trying to hold it as "exclusive" to townSoup. Also he doesn't react well for pressure. I am failing to see the point here.
4. Gorf =/= Soup. You keep trying to compare people to others but they are their own individual player. You can't just qualify people to a specific "group" of rude or obnoxious or flaily players.

And finally for your last point.

5. Yes, I 100% am doing just that. I want to see what will come of the Soup wagon and be an observer of it. I am keeping a very close eye on what people are saying regards to Honk. I am not comfortable enough to call Soup a scum-read and want to see what will come about the wagon. There are people suggesting suspicion and Soup is already in the limelight. I do this a lot on D1, so I am not seeing the hot and bothered frothing you are doing.
A lot of my argument collapses once it becomes apparent that I misread your second post. Basically, I agree that Soup's insulting behavior is null on it's own, so when I thought you were pushing him over it (while denying that you wanted to join the wagon), it looked really scummy, particularly since Soup can dig his own grave when pushed hard enough. You are still sitting on the sidelines, but that's not scummy if you're not trying to covertly push the wagon.

Safely dancing? I do not really think that is the current wording to call it. I am explained the plethora of questions you have answered so hopefully that will sate ya, but that is what I am thinking.

I am becoming more and more unnerved at your stretching of things Nich, however, if I am remembering correctly this is more indicative of townNich than scumNich because of the ferocity I am seeing so early on in a misguided manner. I need more posts from you, so please continue this debate with me. I want to solidify my read on you sooner rather than later.
So yeah, I'm withdrawing on this one. My points about jakestan and your reaction to his post still hold, but the rest of the argument was based on a misunderstanding.

Unvote

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Oh Gorf, in a game with Nich/J/July/Half-Joey, there will be walls and that is inevitable. It's just the way most of us play.

@ Nicholas1024 Nicholas1024 : I have a question. He express so much disdain for me, yet you like my post with JS/Gorf/Garg. It doesn't add up considering if that's the post that broke the camel's metaphorical back into finding a scum-read on me.
For the record, I'm going to try to cut down on the walls a little bit this game, or at least organizing them so that people can find the relevant information easily. All the arguments in the world don't really help if people can't be bothered to read them.

Regarding your question, I liked and agreed with the post itself, but I thought it illustrated a contradiction between how you were treating Soup's insulting behavior and Gorf's insulting behavior, which was what prompted me to finish putting together the case. (But yeah, it more or less fell apart once I realized that I misread your interaction with Soup.)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hey hey, who's to say that it was a hinders nice of RVS, what I said? I was questioned about why I voted No Lynch. This is an objectively stupid question, no doubts about it. If town continued the trend of asking questions like the ones being asked by Ruy we'd be stuck. It wasn't for the sake of being detrimental to town, and that's not what my play accomplished. Plus, there wasn't much else for me to comment on because I preferred to use the time to observe. But at least it's clear that you disliked my play on policy rather than by read.
The problem is you clearly weren't trying to do anything by voting No Lynch.

I asked you this because this doesn't progress the game or do much of anything to expand any kind of reads or connections with other players. I asked you this because you were trying to do nothing to move town forward.

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
J, I don't get why you're hiding this gem you found, unless it's the fact that he's right in your opinion. If that's the gem, then I have no idea how he could reach that conclusion as easily as you could, considering that you're mostly using meta to describe it, which is something he can not do at all since he has none. You're weird.

@jakestan why am I the best slot to honk at? Why is it in town's best interest to throw votes on me over players such as Gorf and Ruy?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu What are you trying to accomplish here?

This is really weird. As is asking Gheb for scum mates this early in the game. I also don't like how you're already trying to say that Gord can be a Day 1 lynch if he keeps on being himself.
First off dont cut off parts of this quote that matter, the third part relates to the first two.

Second, I did to see if that would bare fruit with that interaction or to see what Gheb would do in response to that question. Gheb in turn told me to **** myself so there is that.

Third, I did ask Gheb what he found different because he seems to have a different mindset and seems to take issue with how you viewed my scumplay. Gheb clearly doesn't like you right now, but I want to dig deeper into how he has an issue with all of your posts and that stuck out to me. He has a clear idea of what I do as scum which differs from yours. Gheb told me to leave it there with how he doesn't like your play at all, I still want to dig deeper in that because I think seeing his mindset better will help me read him.

As for Gorf, If he does, I am 110% lynching him. Though he is moving forward more so than earlier so it's a plus for his own play at the very least. So he's at the very least stopped sitting on his ass for now.

Unvote

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
J JS's play doesn't warrant a town read right now.

He should be null at best. I'm kind of confused what you saw that warrants the reaction you gave earlier?

What he is doing with Soup? That really isn't a strict town tell.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.4

frozenmarsh751
July:
J
Gorf:
Kary:
FrozenMarsh
Honk: Jakestan, Gheb, Gorf, Gargalione
Rid****ulous
Nicholas1024
Gheb_01:
Badwolf
J
BadWolf
**:
Gargaglione
JakeStan
Red Ruy:

Not voting:
July, Ridickulous, Honk, Nicholas1024, Kary, Red Ryu

Notes:
This is the last vote count of today (irl). Be happy. :bee:

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is April 16th, at 11:59 PM

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Im kinda just null on JS , he definitely has done nothing to make me think he's scummy, but nor has he done anything notably townie

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
request votecount
fos jakestan

someone please vig this slot if he survives past today

i see most everyone hates karebear and soup. where have i seen this before?

j what would you like to talk about?

frozen come holla at me bruh

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Everyone keeps saying I am weird/silly for town-reading JS. Yet, I think everyone is weird for not seeing what I'm seeing.

Marsh, talk to me about JS in particular. Why should I not be seeing what I am seeing? In fact, everyone keeps expressing distaste in JS but I just am of different mindset. It's not a hard town-read, but it's the read I am most comfy with at the moment.

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
First off dont cut off parts of this quote that matter, the third part relates to the first two.

Second, I did to see if that would bare fruit with that interaction or to see what Gheb would do in response to that question. Gheb in turn told me to **** myself so there is that.

Third, I did ask Gheb what he found different because he seems to have a different mindset and seems to take issue with how you viewed my scumplay. Gheb clearly doesn't like you right now, but I want to dig deeper into how he has an issue with all of your posts and that stuck out to me. He has a clear idea of what I do as scum which differs from yours. Gheb told me to leave it there with how he doesn't like your play at all, I still want to dig deeper in that because I think seeing his mindset better will help me read him.

As for Gorf, If he does, I am 110% lynching him. Though he is moving forward more so than earlier so it's a plus for his own play at the very least. So he's at the very least stopped sitting on his *** for now.

Unvote
I'm not questioning that part of the post, so I didn't include it. Pretty simple, honestly.

What were you expecting from asking a question like that? Like, did you really expect anything aside from that? What answer could Gheb give there?

I get the fact that you're asking for more information on his read on me. There's a reason why I didn't include that part of the post. I don't get why you're asking for your scum meta and then defining the fact that he's been in multiple of your scum games. What would change in your opinion on either of our slots if he told you your scum meta? Why even ask that or state that Gheb has played with scumRuy in multiple games?

That's a stupid preposition to make regarding Gorf, and there is no way you'd get that lynch to happen for the reasoning you've stated, but whatever I guess.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Everyone keeps saying I am weird/silly for town-reading JS. Yet, I think everyone is weird for not seeing what I'm seeing.

Marsh, talk to me about JS in particular. Why should I not be seeing what I am seeing? In fact, everyone keeps expressing distaste in JS but I just am of different mindset. It's not a hard town-read, but it's the read I am most comfy with at the moment.
It's that I have an issue with him, it's more so I don't think he is a town read.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm not questioning that part of the post, so I didn't include it. Pretty simple, honestly.

What were you expecting from asking a question like that? Like, did you really expect anything aside from that? What answer could Gheb give there?

I get the fact that you're asking for more information on his read on me. There's a reason why I didn't include that part of the post. I don't get why you're asking for your scum meta and then defining the fact that he's been in multiple of your scum games. What would change in your opinion on either of our slots if he told you your scum meta? Why even ask that or state that Gheb has played with scumRuy in multiple games?

That's a stupid preposition to make regarding Gorf, and there is no way you'd get that lynch to happen for the reasoning you've stated, but whatever I guess.
1) Fair Enough.

2) Gheb to open up more on where is issues stem from and why he took issue with that part. Gheb could have told me more about what it was there he didn't agree with, but instead just left it unanswered.

3) Scum meta is because I've probably teamed up with Gheb as scum more than anyone else on this site. He disagrees and I think I can trust him more than others for an opinion there. If he did, it would help me establish a possible connection or lack there of if I can see how he disagrees with you and where more so his deep dislike of your slot and everything you post holds more true. I state the scumRuy part to make it clear I trust his opinion of my scummeta more than you, unless this is Joey in which case I'd trust Joey on that, even if he reads me wrong as town sometimes he still gets how I play pretty dang well.

4) If Gorf remained useless and purposely useless I would push it and try and get support. But this is moot since this isn't true anymore.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
honk what are your current thoughts on ruy? i aint askin for much gimme a few sentences

would appreciate gheb and gorf bein bros and givin me the quick skimmer friendly brief on honkscum

j can you talk a lil about nick?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
He keeps stretching things, but not in a malignant way. I would say that he is leaning more misguided town based on his hop-on/hop-off on me. Though I will be honest and say I am heavily leaning off of meta.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
It's how the slot interacts with most other slots that I'm not digging. It feels like the only dirty his hands have gotten are recently with Ruy, and even then their back and forth feels somewhat shallow. His base for the Karebear read is laughable and seems to have fallen flat. Oh and also I don't even see how this is on par with the typical Soup pile on personally aside from the fact that it just happens to be soup.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Ok, time to dive right into this.

Let's play a game. It's called "Whose the better killer?"

Right now I'm on the side of things where I think J's hardcore Jakestown read is off. As has been mentioned by several other people, I read that and thought "Ok so he's writing a book on 'How to be a good townie', why is J so impressed by this?" Feels like J is buddying up to a new town player. Don't like it.

Vote: J

July

Smash Apprentice
No, let's be real. Soup, if not sjoupey, is a mislynch waiting to happen just based on however many times he's ended up claiming or getting lynched way sooner than seems possible. I feel pretty confident about reading most people... I had a hard time with marshy last game, but I'm not seeing any kryptonite I have to worry about. It will always depend on who is posting and putting in effort, though.
Kk, how are you feeling about the Soup/Joey aka Honk wagon that is going on right now? Do you think people are making valid points, or is it another example of “mislynch waiting to happen” happening right now?

Ruy why are you even saying the things you're saying. What the hell do you expect to find out about me voting NL? What the hell do you expect to find from asking ******* who BWolfs mate is? Your Garg question is fine but that's why you need to shut the **** up, cuz you're clogging the thread and will surely continue if not stopped, regardless of alignment.

Hey @ July July wanna be friends?
That was a good time to ask me to be friends because I agree with all your questions/criticisms addressed to RR in the first part of this quote. I’ll think about it, but first I would like to know what your thoughts are on Gargaglione. Also, can you elaborate on your positive vibes wrt J?

Gorg’s comments on Gorf and Kary in his #92 (“Gorf being Gorf is null and means nothing to me. Ruy has little content (as does everyone so far) and he seems to be just trying to get things started, as does Kary.”) summarize essentially how I feel. The only thing that I would add is that some of Kary’s aggression just doesn’t look right to me, like this aimed at J:

FoS: Gorf

@J, you didn't answer my question in #25 (link). Are you even reading the thread?
Aggression in itself isn’t bad, but so far it’s felt a bit aimless and misdirected at petty things that require follow-up, but not necessarily urgency or confrontation.

Soup I think it would be better if you waited for a comp right now, the back and forth with Gheb isn't needed.

Outside of maybe telling me it's unlikely Soup=Gheb scum but that's really all I get since I doubt you both staged this.
I like this post; even though it’s short, you point out an interaction that I also think is one of genuine annoyance and confrontation that rather than a staged conflict. Not really helpful in terms of reading Honk/Gheb for me, but your reaction to it and pointing out the apparently genuinity of the exchange does read well to me.

Overall comment, I’m liking Nich’s posts/questions on page 3, especially his #133 essentially asking Gheb essentially if his read on Honk is “dumb or scum”, which is a good question considering the actual dialogue of Gheb’s interactions with Honk.

Not loving J’s #134, it’s really flattering, to the point that it started to feel like buddying up to the new player. It’s very nice, but that doesn’t meant there aren’t other intentions behind the complimentary nature of the post.

Nich mentioned J buddying in his post #148, which I’m glad someone else picked up on, and makes some good points about J’s cautious handling of Honk’s actions and the wagon building around him. I think this is a solid argument wrt J’s play so far, as in I see him looking at intent rather than just actions.

@J’s #170: I really don’t think anything that Jakestan has made an impression in terms of a read yet. He’s made an impression in terms of being competent and having a sufficient amount of experience to hold himself in a game, but that doesn’t reflect upon alignment or intent.

On the topic of Honk, I don’t find his/their posts scummy. I think that after the Gheb interactions an easy wagon formed on them, at first probably for pressure but some people have expressed a genuine belief that their slot is being scummy/disingenuous. I think that Honk handled the Gheb situation in a genuine way and recently has been asking some good questions like in #167 to jakestan and #180 to RR.

My two scum leans right now are Kary and J. Kary for this hyper-aggressive behavior that I don’t see going anywhere or providing anything productive other than being a presence in the thread. J for the buddying and because by the time I got done with my read through, all I could remember about J is that he had a lot of posts and asked a lot of questions but I didn’t see them driving discussion forward or aiding scumhunting.

Vote: Kary

FoS: J

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Gheb, do you think Honk is scum or not? This post makes it sound like you just think he's an idiot, and I want to know your stance.
I think I've made it ample clear that I think they are scum? At this point I'm actually somewhat convinced that lynching them is the right play and I may even not switch my vote anymore toDay.

:059:

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
This is where I disagree slightly with Gheb where he gives the definite "Not a single post has rubbed me the right way" because I feel that's not fair to them because I can see the possibility of Honk just flailing as per usual (a.k.a. Soup).
The flailing and personal jabs have NOTHING to do with why I vote the slot and if you look back you'll see that by the time the "flailing" happened my vote on the slot had already been cemented. I don't vote people for flailing.

Can you go into what you like about Ruy/Gheb/Honk/Jake?
Sorry for the cockblock but I'll ask @Kary to not answer this in case of Ryu, Honk and Jake. He may go into detail on how he reads Honk as town but the rest seems to be completely irrelevant at this point and better kept for himself.

Am I seriously the only one liking/leaning town in JS?
Leaning town on him as well.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Sorry for the cockblock but I'll ask @Kary to not answer this in case of Ryu, Honk and Jake. He may go into detail on how he reads Honk as town but the rest seems to be completely irrelevant at this point and better kept for himself.
Ebwop: I'd prefer Kary to not go into detail on Ryu, Jake and Gheb is what I meant to say.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Basically what Nich posted. I don't think it's really telling that Gorf's being unhelpful but you've still got to ask. It could have been a vote but I was curious about leaving that back for a fake hammer down the line. From the look of the votecount you don't actually need to unvote though.
I was with you until the last sentence but now things make even less sense than before you tried to explain ...

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
I did ask Gheb what he found different because he seems to have a different mindset and seems to take issue with how you viewed my scumplay. Gheb clearly doesn't like you right now, but I want to dig deeper into how he has an issue with all of your posts and that stuck out to me. He has a clear idea of what I do as scum which differs from yours. Gheb told me to leave it there with how he doesn't like your play at all, I still want to dig deeper in that because I think seeing his mindset better will help me read him.
To clarify: When I said "that's all you need to know right now" my intention was to avoid explaining your scummeta. It's something I don't think I should go into detail on right now - and depending on how the game continues to play out I may not want to explain it at all. But that's a different story and it is not related to how I read the situation with you and honk. I merely commented on it to make it clear that it's not something that I see the point of explaining.
I will say though, that I do disagree with honk's initial read on you and that it does add slightly to my scumread on him.

#HBC | Gorf

@ July July hey I REALLY like you :) Imma have your back instead sorry J.

Garg reads as Regigigas to me: slow start. The trend with em seems to be not quite having a read for what's going on, and on page 5, I'd MUCH rather have that then forced stances. Town for now, will keep eyes out.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
july and pb+j have asserted that js ****ty townread of jake is off. i commend them on reaching this conclusion. however why are you guys scumreading j for this and ignoring jake? pb+j even just said that its off then votes j for...buddying a new town player? dafuq didnt you just say that townreading jake is wrong? and part of julys reason is cuz js buddying. this implies a belief of jake being innocent without being explicitly stated. what do you guys think of jake? PLEASE dont tell me yall are joining the townread people for no reason club

im tryna wrap my head around js treatment of jakestan due to that being a large contributor behind the recent hate of the slot and am personally unable to get much out of it. j has a habit of townreading people for absolutely no reason regardless of alignment so im left underwhelmed by this new direction and confused as to why is jakestan is bein ignored in all of this

jakestan goes in circles with post 43. karebear asserts that youre (generally speaking) likelier to mislynch someone you havent played with before than one you have. jake then says not really and...says the exact same thing and proceeds to **** on karebear?

there is dissonance in the above observations that should be addressed

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
@ frozenmarsh751 frozenmarsh751 I don't like Ruy's RVS play, because his questions seem really baseless. I do not see him getting anything out of these RVS questions, and personally I see this as something town Ruy would not do. Specific questions are asking Gheb for scum mates and asking Garg why (s)he removed his/her vote from Gorf. The second due to the reasoning for unvoting Gorf being displayed clearly prior to Ruy posting and when given the very obvious answer, he did absolutely nothing with it. Ruy hasn't done anything to make me like his recent play, either.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and ask @Gheb_01 why he's scum reading me aside from not agreeing on Ruy scum meta. Specifically I'd like to know what you do not like about my posts. It can be generalized, but "They haven't posted anything I like" is very broad and isn't helping me develop my read on you any further, considering that I'm one of your only scum picks so far from the looks of it.

J, my #167? Also, what changed between you disliking Nich's "stretching" earlier and saying it isn't in a malignant way now?

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu I don't understand. How do you expect him to go into any type of detail regarding Badwolf if you're asking for his scum mates based on a "scum slip"? Also, if you were wanting to know about his thoughts on Badwolf, why didn't you press it further outside of asking for scum mates?

Also, how does you trusting Gheb more than me help you develop anything regarding this game? From your wording, it really looks like you're using this fact to simply get me off your back, which is strange to say the least. Also, both heads have posted multiple times this game and share a mutual opinion on you.

@ July July , what are your thoughts on J's 161 specifically?

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf same as above. You town read Jake, so are you seeing the same thing J is seeing?

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
july and pb+j have asserted that js ****ty townread of jake is off. i commend them on reaching this conclusion. however why are you guys scumreading j for this and ignoring jake? pb+j even just said that its off then votes j for...buddying a new town player? dafuq didnt you just say that townreading jake is wrong? and part of julys reason is cuz js buddying. this implies a belief of jake being innocent without being explicitly stated. what do you guys think of jake? PLEASE dont tell me yall are joining the townread people for no reason club

im tryna wrap my head around js treatment of jakestan due to that being a large contributor behind the recent hate of the slot and am personally unable to get much out of it. j has a habit of townreading people for absolutely no reason regardless of alignment so im left underwhelmed by this new direction and confused as to why is jakestan is bein ignored in all of this

jakestan goes in circles with post 43. karebear asserts that youre (generally speaking) likelier to mislynch someone you havent played with before than one you have. jake then says not really and...says the exact same thing and proceeds to **** on karebear?

there is dissonance in the above observations that should be addressed
I guess the reason I'm not concerned with jakestan is that, while not being super brownie townie ultra supreme, he's not suspicious either. J is the one conjuring reads out of nowhere, not jakestan. I guess the place where my head went is, "J seems to know an awful lot, based on very little." The only people who would know anyone's alignment, are obviously scum.

If J did turn out to be scum, I'd think jakestan was probably town. Outside of that, he's null. Why? Do you honestly think J and jakestan are both scum, and J decided to buddy the **** out of him in front of god and everybody?

#HBC | Gorf

honk said:
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf same as above. You town read Jake, so are you seeing the same thing J is seeing?
It's not a town read. But his play is perfectly fine. He's not hindering town and it's too early to say he's not doing stuff (reference: Garg) so he's straight.

Top Bottom