• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

8Bitman

Smash Master
^^^ Stop posting with that font, no one reads what you say because it's impossible to read....

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I just partied with Xaltis and The Joey (and some BB players) harder than I've partied with anyone in quite some time.

Harder than the CEO 2012 pool party. Supercon was absolutely ridiculous.

:phone:
OMG SO ****ING HYPE~! Anyone that missed the hype, I'm sorry for you lol. SOOO GOOO~!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Bro I have so many ridiculous pictures to upload. They look like pics from the end of The Hangover, which is pretty relevant. There were like 4 after parties after the rave but my phone was dead and I couldn't call ya, sorry.

It's okay, we needed to get home anyways. We went that entire weekend only eating breakfast and nothing else all 3 days. XD

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Shoutouts to Gainesville for being really cool, especially True Blue- Super nice and chill. I will be mailing you a present of some sort for never charging gas money while driving me to come play games with you guys

Also, shoutouts to Orlando, FL- Someone stole my wallet and got 17 bucks, making my flights difficults. Good job...

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Shoutouts to Gainesville for being really cool, especially True Blue- Super nice and chill. I will be mailing you a present of some sort for never charging gas money while driving me to come play games with you guys

Also, shoutouts to Orlando, FL- Someone stole my wallet and got 17 bucks, making my flights difficults. Good job...

Remind me to never go to Orlando. Oh wait... the tournament.... *le sigh*

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I dunno I've been visiting Orlando since I was 17 and my wallet has never been jacked. I've also lived here for the past 4 years

*knock on wood*

Curlz

Smash Lord
Copy pasta from the FL Thread.

Hello Florida. Me and two other players from Lafayette, LA will be in Clearwater, FL (North MWFL) until Monday 7/30.
Would anyone wanna play some Smash while we're in town?
We mainly play Brawl but we're not opposed to playing Melee, 64, or P:M (although we're all horrible at those 3).

Hit me up! :D

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm in Orlando if you're ever down in this region.

Also.

I know a girl in Lafayette :D

She's the love of my life who got away :(
Lafayette is pretty notorious for girls like that. I know that feel bro. :[

But Alas, Orlando is too far of a drive from where we'll be staying.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Curlz, you should come to Tampa. You and your friend.

Or Tampa should come to you.I like this idea. Must propose this now!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Copy pasta from the FL Thread.

Hello Florida. Me and two other players from Lafayette, LA will be in Clearwater, FL (North MWFL) until Monday 7/30.
Would anyone wanna play some Smash while we're in town?
We mainly play Brawl but we're not opposed to playing Melee, 64, or P:M (although we're all horrible at those 3).

Hit me up! :D

Dang u JUST missed a tourney in Jacksonville...

:sonic:

Top Bottom