• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
problem is we actually need a new set of panalists. only current panalists interested in actually contributing is me and gmoney.

If you wana be a panalist, and really think your qualified, speak up.
I'll let you kno wat i think :p
-looks at SG-

Master Raven

Smash Master
lol I won't bother for panelist position until I start playing more tournies on a consistent basis. Maybe by next year.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
problem is we actually need a new set of panalists. only current panalists interested in actually contributing is me and gmoney.

If you wana be a panalist, and really think your qualified, speak up.
I'll let you kno wat i think :p
-looks at SG-
I think all of the current panelists are still interested, but just haven't felt like posting about it yet.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
thats my point, we have been posting, apparently u didnt notice. Queen postesd saying he doesnt wana be a panalist, xyz quit basically and doesnt care, and i dont think linguini cares.

Just saying...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Well no one told me we were suddenly posting again.

xYz should be replaced by Colbol as a panelist.

I don't think linguini EVER cared :), but that's fine if he still wants to be a panelist.

Queen doesn't like Brawl.

I still play Brawl. I've won three smaller tournaments recently, and Midnight Gaming Championship, which is an incredible national circuit.

I'm staying a panelist.

Equi

Smash Ace
I do go to every big tourney but if people dont want me, its not biggie.

-Afro

Master Raven

Smash Master
Why do you randomly post on Equi's account sometimes anyway? Unless you're at his place then I can understand.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
as long as matt is playing brawl, or is keeping up with the community results and whatnot, i dont mind if he is a panelist

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
You only need 5 people.

Chops, David, Gmon, Rx, and someone else to take XyZ's place in Orlando.
Hrnut lives in Orlando but honestly Colbol would be better...and who the hell is David...i like the idea of Chops, Gmoney and Rx, not seibrik someone else...i think that if afro, seibrik or myself is on the panelist its gonna be biased, so yeah pick some others

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
the PR's are just gonna look like this

1:placing 2nd to Grabby consistently/Riding off of old tournament wins
2:Grabby (so good at grabbing)
3: Master Counterpicker or ledge camper
4: Ledge camper or master counterpicker
5: Grandmaster Snake
6:?
7:?
8:?
9:?
10:?

:laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

hmm..i can see that happening :laugh:

Equi

Smash Ace

Me and seibrik are tied in tournament wins/losses lately actually, though he won the msot recent one. If your trying to say im not as good as i use to be, dont forget that your putting yourself as third off of only ONE tournament win. I also have OOS victories =D.

--Afro

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Me and seibrik are tied in tournament wins/losses lately actually, though he won the msot recent one. If your trying to say im not as good as i use to be, dont forget that your putting yourself as third off of only ONE tournament win. I also have OOS victories =D.

--Afro
Don't get angry, its a joke...and all i'm saying is that if it were fresh then Seibrik would probably be number 1...How many OOS victories do you have, because its the FL power rankings...if i go to africa and **** everyone at brawl should i be number one in FL...oh wait thats africa, and i've had more than one tournament win...keep up with the times. even if i have one tourney win i've consistently placed high and beat top players and pay attention to the or between the first two words and the last two words, i put myself 3rd or 4th...are you gonna really try to add up the tourney wins for seibrik and yourself that i and lots of other top players haven't attended??

Equi

Smash Ace
Don't get angry, its a joke...and all i'm saying is that if it were fresh then Seibrik would probably be number 1...How many OOS victories do you have, because its the FL power rankings...if i go to africa and **** everyone at brawl should i be number one in FL...oh wait thats africa, and i've had more than one tournament win...keep up with the times. even if i have one tourney win i've consistently placed high and beat top players and pay attention to the or between the first two words and the last two words, i put myself 3rd or 4th...are you gonna really try to add up the tourney wins for seibrik and yourself that i and lots of other top players haven't attended??
The difference between Georgia and Africa, is that Georgia had a player that owned you, and that i defeated.

Even if you include recent tournaments, me and seibrik are STILL tied for number 1. Me and seibrik have also won more tournaments that both CFL and SFL (and NFL) have attended then anyone else in the state. The only one you've won, is the last gigs.

Dont take offense, just stating the facts.

--Afro

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
LOL, i'm not offended, did you pay attention to what i said, i'm not putting myself up there because i've won alot of tournies...you seem very offended by what i wrote, my bad if thats the case, i didn't intend to offend anyone, all i'm posting about myself is that i'm gonna most likely be 3rd or 4th because that the places that i've continuously taken the last couple of months i've only placed like top four maybe five since then the only person i've lost to everytime was danny I have wins on you and seibrik 3 on him 2 on you seibrik has two on me and you have three on me first gigs, FIU, and last gigs...reflex owned me i'm not gonna disagree but seibrik owns you...and i just owned him...so yeah, its an own fest...i'll just keep getting better i'm aware that i'm not the best yet....

Top Bottom