• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Linguini

Smash Master
if u had ANY knowledge of high level competetive brawl u'd know wat ur talkin bout is false as well...

the gay **** like tornado, and chaingrabs dont mean that much at those higher level, the better/smarter players just accept wat some matchups are like, and move up from there, making them more and more even.

if u wana see wat im talkin bout watch the next tourny set i have with chops (who just recently beat me) he is so good at that matchup its rediculous. i BARELY ever get a chaingrab on him, just like metaknights BARELY ever get to tornado spam me (as ddd).

nothing in brawl is gay, as long as u know what your doing, and how to handle it. if u dont kno how to handle something as simple as tornadoing, ur basically saying ur bad at the game, and the other player deserves the win.

of course if u dont kno how to fight something, your going to hate it/think its gay.

wen u kno wat to do, and understand it, it becomes fun again. i <3 fighting metas now, as much as i <3 fighting falco's in melee, but hate fighting foxes, not because fox is significantly better, but because i have less knowledge in that matchup and dont kno wat to do as much.

blah, i lost my train of thought.

peace
ROFL @ "high level competitive brawl", ill show you high level metaknight gayness at the next brawl tournament i feel like entering/winning money at.

stop trying to defend brawl ****brick, go to temple lol

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
ROFL @ "high level competitive brawl", ill show you high level metaknight gayness at the next brawl tournament i feel like entering/winning money at.

stop trying to defend brawl ****brick, go to temple lol
D@mn ***** stop being mean lolz. Give brawl a year or so and it will improve, maybe not as much as melee but it will get better or gayer. Who knows?? :confused:

-advent-

Zoro

Smash Champion
if u had ANY knowledge of high level competetive brawl u'd know wat ur talkin bout is false as well...

the gay **** like tornado, and chaingrabs dont mean that much at those higher level, the better/smarter players just accept wat some matchups are like, and move up from there, making them more and more even.

if u wana see wat im talkin bout watch the next tourny set i have with chops (who just recently beat me) he is so good at that matchup its rediculous. i BARELY ever get a chaingrab on him, just like metaknights BARELY ever get to tornado spam me (as ddd).

nothing in brawl is gay, as long as u know what your doing, and how to handle it. if u dont kno how to handle something as simple as tornadoing, ur basically saying ur bad at the game, and the other player deserves the win.

of course if u dont kno how to fight something, your going to hate it/think its gay.

wen u kno wat to do, and understand it, it becomes fun again. i <3 fighting metas now, as much as i <3 fighting falco's in melee, but hate fighting foxes, not because fox is significantly better, but because i have less knowledge in that matchup and dont kno wat to do as much.

blah, i lost my train of thought.

peace
Nope!

I know how to play brawl and i still say gay = good or dumb moves are good in general
Im not bad at the game i just choose to not take it seriously. My snake is above decent and my falco is top 8 material imo.

but whateva

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
apparently im not going to temple either cuz my dad was mad wen i told him i was gona leave early so i wouldnt miss my class AGAIN.

missed it on tuesday cuz of overdrawn out doctors appointment, and last tuesday for temple...

well, time to play pokemon red

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
:ohwell::ohwell:

My new competitive game i've picked up is poker. To them im just a brawl noob who's join date is 2008. But i'm already ******, making it to the final table 80% of the time.
brawl is going no where, we all should migrate to another competitive game. ;)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
xyz do you like melee singles??? If so why didn't u enter the tourney at Hbox's, Is it that you just hate singles period, i don't get it
I didn't enter melee singles, because I like to keep my money. Whenever you have Shiz/chops/colbol/hungry/speedn in a melee tournament, getting 3rd place is really getting 1st. because you know one of those guyz are getting 1st/2nd. With the exception of some players. Skratch/Dop/QDVS etc, they have a high chance of getting 1st/2nd but it never happens. :(

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i'm sure the word you mean is patient, the more patient player wins...
tis why i hate fighting you/seibrik/and other hardcore campers.
i don't camp you with marth, i've always lost that match because i don't camp, and i have to space kirby not camp him, you camp when you fight too, and its not every fighting game isn't about rushing in and ****** people, you play G&W aka mr. priority if i just rushed you i would get juggled until like 50 then die to a fsmash dsmash or Usmash...you didn't hate fighting me when i couldn't beat you and i'm pretty sure that you've beaten people campier than me and seibrik combined. anyways, you should come back to singles and **** just pick up a secondary that ***** campers...find someone like that...even afro, #1 in the state had to pick up a secondary

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its a good thing diddy is so amazing and that he can deal with most campers along with most super-aggro (except wolf, but i think thats more of a personal thing than a character thing. **** you equi!).

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
to be quite frank, i've alawys hated fighting you, even when you couldn't beat me. You're snake makes me cry myself to sleep at night. In melee, camping is easier to overcome, in brawl, camping is key. But no sweat off my back, i'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, as you **** face in brawl singles. Me and my Nikita missle are going to own you in doubles. :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
to be quite frank, i've alawys hated fighting you, even when you couldn't beat me. You're snake makes me cry myself to sleep at night. In melee, camping is easier to overcome, in brawl, camping is key. But no sweat off my back, i'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, as you **** face in brawl singles. Me and my Nikita missle are going to own you in doubles. :laugh:
lol. honestly, who likes fighting snakes. I know diddy doesnt...

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Is G&W a pokemon, when did you teach him that TM because i know that he doesn't learn that move on his own lol **** nikita, where do you get that kinda weaponry :laugh:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Hairy nuts, i'll MM u with kirby, thats fine. should be fun.

XYZ, just like everything in smash, if u kno how to handle camping, it wont frustrate you, and u'll have fun ****** silly people who think all they need to do is camp to win.

and i dont rememeber camping u in our MM thing, i was just spacing out ftilts to ur spaced out bairs... im sorry i didn't shamelessly run into them or let me sheild get rapped by them?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master

XYZ, just like everything in smash, if u kno how to handle camping, it wont frustrate you, and u'll have fun ****** silly people who think all they need to do is camp to win.

and i dont rememeber camping u in our MM thing, i was just spacing out ftilts to ur spaced out bairs... im sorry i didn't shamelessly run into them or let me sheild get rapped by them?
Do you expect to win??

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
:ohwell::ohwell:

My new competitive game i've picked up is poker. To them im just a brawl noob who's join date is 2008. But i'm already ******, making it to the final table 80% of the time.
brawl is going no where, we all should migrate to another competitive game. ;)
my competitive game is...WORK....never lose money

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sure, why wouldn't i? :p
...is that you in your avatar? my god...

xYz said:
brawl is going no where, we all should migrate to another competitive game
brawl is going nowhere because some people dont want it to go anywhere. If everyone wanted brawl to go somewhere, trust me, it'd be there by now. Where do you play online poker mostly?

Leh

Smash Ace

Though i agree that when you can handle something its LESS frustrating. But even after being able to handle things, that **** can still be frustrating.

Thus, just like xYz, theres a huge number of people i really hate fighting because they camp there ***** off. Theres also a difference between camping and spacing, so dont confuse the to.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Though i agree that when you can handle something its LESS frustrating. But even after being able to handle things, that **** can still be frustrating.

Thus, just like xYz, theres a huge number of people i really hate fighting because they camp there ***** off. Theres also a difference between camping and spacing, so dont confuse the to.
^^This...

Brawl singles just isn't fun to me anymore, even if I do end up winning the tournament, or losing horribly, their no more drive to even try. Due to the metagame of brawl. That's my opinion, i'm sure you guys have yours, and you guys still think brawl is a fun game.

Doubles is too much fun tho, you can't really camp effectively in doubles, if you do... you're partner would get r@ped.

vericz

Smash Champion
^^This...

Brawl singles just isn't fun to me anymore, even if I do end up winning the tournament, or losing horribly, their no more drive to even try. Due to the metagame of brawl. That's my opinion, i'm sure you guys have yours, and you guys still think brawl is a fun game.

Doubles is too much fun tho, you can't really camp effectively in doubles, if you do... you're partner would get r@ped.
I'm the same way, brawl singles is a NO NO. Brawl doubles is fun. BUT Melee >>>>Brawl

lol had to throw that in.

And POKER!! What kind of poker you guys play?? I went to a pub and wrecked these guys at texas hold em, they were drunk haha. But im into to poker so let me in on some guy!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I didn't enter melee singles, because I like to keep my money. Whenever you have Shiz/chops/colbol/hungry/speedn in a melee tournament, getting 3rd place is really getting 1st. because you know one of those guyz are getting 1st/2nd. With the exception of some players. Skratch/Dop/QDVS etc, they have a high chance of getting 1st/2nd but it never happens. :(
What about me ;_; The only ppl i lose to are chops, shiz, clbl, and speedn...and i beat dop and QDVS...WHERE IS THE ESAM LOVE?!?!

Life After Death

Smash Champion

once ur truly used to it it shouldnt be frusttrating not even a bit. u havent learned that yet.

there is such thign as mostly knwoing it but theres a100000% difference in knowing and almost knowing. with effort hard to concentrate/to get around situations turns into instincts or it becomes a second nature or it takes very little concentration.

Top Bottom