• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST.NAME.BASIS - NOID + Takeover are good!

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
marcus and i went to go play clayfighter (well, we WENT to, and then i fell asleep) and it made me wanna do a clayfighter theme again
I like how you and marcus went to play when really, marcus and I did play MY clayfighter game. Just like I don't exist! Must be cuz I'm not mentioned on the PR, so I understand!

Well, either way, clayfighter or LoL are both fine by me. I want Ickibod Clay or Taffy for the former, Lux or Nasus for the latter.

Respond to his question now, R-tards.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Clayfighters are cool, just google to see what characters they have.

Also smashfest at Danny's was awesome man. Got some good doubles practice.

BTW how is my wario in doubles?
Like would any of you want to team with my wario in the future?

Also Pink and Coney's team gets scary everytime, **** is godlike.

Danny for most improved player in FNB, impressive how patient he's playing.
Like he's was ****** my **** in some matches in doubles, I was like DAMN.

Tk runner up for 2nd most improved, dude getting that one day a month Coney training.
****'s paying off too. lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so for the next few days if you namesearch your name you will find it in like every thread possible becuase of pools...this will be great....lol

Lobos

Smash Master
For the hotel room I need Your first and last and a email

Kenny, Zak, Danny

Full price after taxes for 2 nights (Check in saturday and check out monday) is $319.73

320/4 = 80 with 1 extra its $64/per person

Money is not due till after we leave the hotel room so give it to me by the day of.

BTW I deactivated my facebook so contact me on my cell (240) 351-2388 call or txt
2 Double Beds
Check-In:
Check-Out: 02/19/2011
02/21/2011
Room charges (USD): 290.00
Taxes (USD): 29.73
Total (USD): 319.73

From my email

I can work with you guys tho if you can't pay it all....gf said should would come if I take the ps3 tho.....only so she can play fallout vegas all day lol

Lobos

Smash Master
Kenny don't worry about 4 way split it'll be $64 each lol since I am bringing the ps3.

I might buy drinks

Lobos

Smash Master
You gonna have MvC3? I'm trying to play.
I'll let you know.....don't want alot of people I don't know in ;)

Only down side is that if I bring whenever my gf is around she will have dibs on the ps3 but since she works partially saturday then I will have mvc3 on it......I just need a lcd tv with hdmi at the venue for it

Coney

Smash Master
so captain lobos

do we have a plan for this weekend? are we all riding up together? are we expected to drive separately? are there beds for everyone or should i bring a sleeping bag? WHASSUP?

Lobos

Smash Master
OK well I plan to leave early Saturday morning to check in/help setup with the tournament. I can take 2 with me if you can be up by 8am. Keep in mind that my trunk is already full with the tv but I will take out the car seat.

We have 2 double beds......I plan to take 1 bed with me and my gf and 1 bed for however you guys want to share it. My gf will be coming later in her own car with the ps3 but thats not till after 8pm on saturday.

Bring your tooth brush and tooth paste, a pillow, sleep bag etc. just like last year.

If you guys want to meet up then go together then thats fine but I wanna be there early.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
yes papa lobos

fnb cuddle puddle time

ohohoh i had a dream last night that zak kept sending me off on these weird scavenger hunts with a buncha complicated riddles

and for some reason EE was there *****ing and telling people to shut up a lot. i think his boards personality kinda got mixed in.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
marcus and i went to go play clayfighter (well, we WENT to, and then i fell asleep) and it made me wanna do a clayfighter theme again

there are so many good ideas

i don't like the koopa kids idea because there are three or four uninteresting ones and there aren't enough to get all of us

someone tell me why LoL and clayfighter would be bad ideas so we can make a decision
I want Blob for clayfighter if he's not taken.

Haven't gotten the chance to play LoL yet, but if that's what we decide, I can always peruse the site for someone I like.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
So after making zak pull out that 2 year old peach to practice the MU

kyon gets switched out for Trela

there are no Lucarios in MD/VA besides June.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
So after making zak pull out that 2 year old peach to practice the MU

kyon gets switched out for Trela

there are no Lucarios in MD/VA besides June.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
you need to sit down with Coney and make him practice the buffered usmash out of D-throw on lucario

he will kill Trela at 110% every stock if he learns this

Top Bottom