• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST.NAME.BASIS - NOID + Takeover are good!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
either way you blew it out of proportion.
naw i was jus beatin the ******** puppy with a newspaper as usual. my punishment for everything is the same. :)
Ee, just like old times.
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
Kenrawr*, TheTantalus, TKbro

i like how tant has been viewing this the whole time just rubbing his hands together in glee. "yesss yesssss crumble FNB yesss"

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LOL that chat is gone man...like I accidently click it sometimes (in my favs bar on chrome) and I think I haven't seen more than 3 people in there at a time anymore.

I'm pretty sure you blew it out of proportion but instead of just being like "oh I get it now" you decide to continue to attack me

good move imo.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Nah bro, like I be throwing out them random mass texts aka Just to kenny and speed and then like

people see us on

they stay,

then people see people and they like O)#IROP#JRIO PEOPLE!?!?!

and they stay then Ye.

oh and zak just randomly comes for no apparent reason whatsoever.

(yes kenny I did accredit any and all forms of life in the chat to me)

:D

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure you blew it out of proportion but instead of just being like "oh I get it now" you decide to continue to attack me

good move imo.
you are so clever.

not rly.

god you're stupid. why are you so damn stupid?

see, that i mighta blown outta proportion a lil.

but damn, why you so dumb tkslow?

@ pink, you are dumber than tk if you actually believe that you are teh life of the chat. me and zak got like 15 people in there last night :cool:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yo if more of us played league of legends that would be a good new theme (the champions I mean

and they come in a bunch of diff skins so its probably super easy to find one you like.

thats if we all played

are we really doing this koopa kids thing though?

Coney

Smash Master
I would watch Malarie and myself.

yeah LoL has great characters and really cool skins but not all of us play it so it might be kinda unfair

though i do recommend people that don't to check out this page and see if they can find someone that sounds cool

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/champions

i'm playing mostly singed now but i'll prolly pick amumu

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
@ pink, you are dumber than tk if you actually believe that you are teh life of the chat. me and zak got like 15 people in there last night :cool:
I wonder how easy it is to make you believe i'm srs :|

LoL theme pls. I calll Teemo :3

Edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ ZAK

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Speed and Laprea sounds the most entertaining. Zak getting it in would scar me. While Danny and Kenny sounds interesting, Lexi and Danny is more what I'd rather watch. David would be good, but not nearly as entertaining as Speed.

Marcus and Kenny are my final vote.

Coney

Smash Master
The chat comes alive because I'm ranked and, as such, people have many questions for someone of my caliber. Kenny's delusional, Marcus is trolling, and you're all garbage.

Additionally, my lovemaking is sweet, serene, and causes a scene. If you were to be scarred, Seagull Man, it would only be because of the new insights into your own deficiencies I'd be vigorously thrusting into your conscious.

EDIT - rofl oh **** wait we can't talk about sex, we'll get closed like that one midwest thread!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Zak LMAO^
-dead-

@lobos
I'm going to stand outside your door with a 5$ dollar "flix" sign if I see that sock.

Edit: I think we need to redo our honoraries unless we already got rid of the honorary section.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lexi and Danny would yield the same effect as Lexi and a dildo, be it a very cute dildo in Danny's case. I'd use a dildo with Danny's face on it, if I went that way.... which I might for a Dildo with Danny's face on it... yup.

oh you.

wth is your avatar btw?
My Swag smirk

Kenrawr

Smash Master

Coney

Smash Master
*gettig malarie to make a smashboards account*

*linking to the last few post.*

*awaiting reply*
lmfao she already has one actually

the best part is i'm sitting at school waiting for her to get out of class so we can eat and she's gonna come on and see all this

hi buttercup!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The chat comes alive because I'm ranked and, as such, people have many questions for someone of my caliber. Kenny's delusional, Marcus is trolling, and you're all garbage.

Additionally, my lovemaking is sweet, serene, and causes a scene. If you were to be scarred, Seagull Man, it would only be because of the new insights into your own deficiencies I'd be vigorously thrusting into your conscious.

EDIT - rofl oh **** wait we can't talk about sex, we'll get closed like that one midwest thread!
*Imagines Zak dirty talking*

-dieing-

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I actually did the same thing for you seagull and died harder.

I could just forsee you saying a bunch of wolf lines

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

so funny. everything amplified because I've been up since 5 :|

and went to sleep at 2 lol.

BUNCH OF WOLF LINES

Joe: -whips it out-

tiger: :O

Joe: What's the matter, scared?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yo if tiger makes a wolf reference thread has been won

or if she confirms that he already does this...lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I am glad I walked into this thread during sucha boring class at school. Thank you all for the entertainment.

Edit: Caitie is in class till around 7:45 so her posting soon is unlikely since she doesn't have internet on her phone lol. I never say Wolf references outside of smash environment by the way LOL.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
anytime Joe FNB thread too good when it is active.

are we still all pickup up Yoshi?

I used yoshi for like all of my friendlies at VC9

getting used to not having OoS options

Top Bottom