• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Awakening Mafia | GAME OVER: Not Equal To The Challenge

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Im not rake ran.
Kary-work johns and school iirc.
Soup as town would not have tried to shoot someone just to save his own skin.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Bull****. You want to tell me you saw the thread, between soup typing 'kill sokr' and Raz typing 'attack soup', but your 1-word post still came in 3 minutes after Raz?

If you were right about attacks being wasted, it would have already been wasted.
Precisely. I would have separated with soup regardless.

You can act like he wasn't scummy, but as I said, you're just doing that for points.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also answer me. Can you tell me why your case on Soup was legit from your point of view? Just wondering.

Also, what did you think of my post?

Also bounce reads with me

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
soup wasn't trying this game, hence why he went berserk and intentionally got himself killed. I misinterpreted his not trying as him being scum.
I agree with you on sokr and dabuz, disagree with xastrn. Did you read my reasoning?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Precisely. I would have separated with soup regardless.

You can act like he wasn't scummy, but as I said, you're just doing that for points.
So you saw that Raz had shot soup, and that the attack had already been wasted...

and then you separated with soup, to stop anyone wasting their attack?

I already told you I don't need the points.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
On Xastrn? I saw it. He's lean scum due to that fact. Even though he still does those things, doesn't mean he isn't scum who is also doing those things anyways. I'm not going on "If he were scum... he wouldn't do this..." I'm going off of "He's scum for doing this". Get me?

How do your read Kantrip btw, and what do you think of his opinion on Sokr? Do you trust it?

FullMetalLynch

In a state of not remembering hehad put himself in support i thought he was scrumbling and just trying to get a kill of to save his own hide.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I can't. Read through this last page. You're posting but not reading >.>

If it's on the last page than yeah. I thought it was more you defending yourself and other interactions. >_> I'll go read your posts.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
soup wasn't trying this game, hence why he went berserk and intentionally got himself killed. I misinterpreted his not trying as him being scum.
I agree with you on sokr and dabuz, disagree with xastrn. Did you read my reasoning?

I actually didn't see that. I saw lots of good points from Soup, the only thing that really went down hill for him in my opinion, was his reaction to your pressure combined with Xastrn's BIG CASE on him. That's all I see it as, not as "Not playing as hard". I don't see Soup as a pusher, more as a background guy that gives good opinions occasionally.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Claim was grimy, fake separate and fake attack on sokr was grimy. Thought he was trying to pull something like getting someone to waste their shot.

Xastrn town wasn't necessary a result of soup scum. It's because I realized something about his role which I now know is correct.

How was his claim grimy? I will give it to you though, he exploded when he needed to be calm, but, did you not think "This might be town soup being the usual emotional town soup?".

How DO you know? And why would that mean he is town for that?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I like how Dabuz comes in here and just asks the mod some mechanics question

FullMetalLynch

Didnt come ass of joking it came off as soup now knowing wtf the mechanics were in his rage

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ran you're scum
Why?

Kary and Pot's #530 and #534 look grimy to me as they are passing the blame despite the fact that Soup made the really idiotic decisions he did under pressure and he got himself killed.

The first sentence in Pot's #539 is pretty much hindsight.

@Ranmaru: Agree about Sokr, especially after his 354 where it looked like he wanted someone who "agrees" with him as an excuse to have a safe push. Also don't like how he didn't answer my question in 364.

Anyway, everyone look at
A weapon will only be directly referenced by me in public if and when it breaks.
If I read this right, that means any broken weapon will be publicly declared. Thats means there was an unbreakable weapon in the NKs. Xast killed Soup AFTER Soup declared he had the Falchion (which is an unbreakable weapon), Xast had a 180 that went from not wanting Soup dead to killing him in another posts 5 minutes later.

This was his reasoning:

Had to make that play before Raz attacked again. No offense to Raz, but the possibility that the two of you were trying to coordinate a bus to save a scum weapon was too much for me to wait. If soup flips scum, I'd look into a Raz/soup or potassium/soup scumteam tomorrow. If he flips town, well, then he played a craptastic game and got himself killed. I don't really believe his claim though.
I can't recall Xast saying he has a scum read on Raz so that suspicion is grimy and as others have pointed out before, it would make sense to not use his kill when someone else was willing to. However, as scum it makes perfect sense because if there is a sword using scum team member, they can use the unbreakable weapon.

This leads me to believe that Xast saw the opportunity to get an unbreakable weapon and that the reason there was no weapon break is because Soup's Falchion was used in the NKs.

Controversially, his town reasoning is weak and he can't use the weapon (unless he dual wields stones and swords which is unlikely based on flavor) so he has to either keep the weapon to himself or if he wants town to be able to utilize an unbreakable weapon, he has to take a risk and give it to someone who he can't be 100% sure of alignment wise. Doesn't make sense.

Thoughts?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So are you saying you scum read Xastrn?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
alright Ran you don't have to stick your nose in every little thing.

Fine I'll just ask about it again with my own question. >_> Also trying to develop a read on Ryu.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary and Pot's #530 and #534 look grimy to me as they are passing the blame despite the fact that Soup made the really idiotic decisions he did under pressure and he got himself killed.

'Passing the blame' implies that I might have been to blame in the first place. Now maybe soup played bad but that doesn't mean anyone who wanted him dead is town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Dabuz, why did it take you that long to actually suspect Xastrn?

What was your read on him before? I don't remember if you actually gave a read on him before.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I get that, but you're being impatient. It's like you're really excited or something, and idk why.

Well, I see background ruy in thread, I start quoting stuff to make sure he answers me in thread cuz if not then I'll never see him again.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Dabuz, why did it take you that long to actually suspect Xastrn?

What was your read on him before? I don't remember if you actually gave a read on him before.
My read on him before was something along the lines of: Fine with him but not liking how safe he's playing. That didn't really change for me until the kill.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My read on him before was something along the lines of: Fine with him but not liking how safe he's playing. That didn't really change for me until the kill.

Ah, can you quote where you had shown this?

Top Bottom