• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Awakening Mafia | GAME OVER: Not Equal To The Challenge

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yes, I am pretty sure Sokr is town. I have a lot of tells in diction and phrasing, but a gameplay-related one was his paranoia of me being scum with soup when people started saying soup might be scum. In private, I had called soup a solid town read based on his interaction with you on page 1, and he agreed, but then when people brought up soupscum and made cases, he had doubts about not only soup, but me too. This fear that I might have been manipulating him is really townie.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Yes, I am pretty sure Sokr is town. I have a lot of tells in diction and phrasing, but a gameplay-related one was his paranoia of me being scum with soup when people started saying soup might be scum. In private, I had called soup a solid town read based on his interaction with you on page 1, and he agreed, but then when people brought up soupscum and made cases, he had doubts about not only soup, but me too. This fear that I might have been manipulating him is really townie.
kk

did you share any information about roles etc.? y/n is fine

Kantrip

Kantplay
On a side-note, I'm really pissed about what happened yesterDay, and that we wasted D1 killing one of my strongest townreads. I won't rest until I see Xastrn hang (or die from some weapon or other) for his scumminess.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
We can talk about this tomorrow short of Ryu unpairing with us today and then you jumping on if i understand the mechanic right.
I'd like to get more time with ryu sicne he's all busy and stuff, but technically from a purely "information gained standpoint", i've got a pretty good feel that ryu's town, so in a sense I've gotten the maximum benefit out of pairing with him.
How certain are you on Ryu town and please explain the reasons for that read

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Had to make that play before Raz attacked again. No offense to Raz, but the possibility that the two of you were trying to coordinate a bus to save a scum weapon was too much for me to wait. If soup flips scum, I'd look into a Raz/soup or potassium/soup scumteam tomorrow. If he flips town, well, then he played a craptastic game and got himself killed. I don't really believe his claim though.
Not buying this. I forget, did you have any reason to think Raz is scum?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
But I'm in the 90% tile of surety that soup is scum.
I consider you responsible for soup's death.

#1 Why did you separate with soup when you did?

#2 How did you manage to misread him? I even said that I thought he was town, but you didn't bother to ask me about that.

#3 Why did you think soup vs Xastrn was TvS (which I deduce from you changing from thinking Xastrn scum -> Soup scum)

Kantrip

Kantplay
Zen, answer Kary's questions.

Get out of here with your herp comment and realize that you are responsible for soup's death.

Comment on relevant things.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

#1 Why did you separate with soup when you did?

#2 How did you manage to misread him? I even said that I thought he was town, but you didn't bother to ask me about that.

#3 Why did you think soup vs Xastrn was TvS (which I deduce from you changing from thinking Xastrn scum -> Soup scum)
Claim was grimy, fake separate and fake attack on sokr was grimy. Thought he was trying to pull something like getting someone to waste their shot.

It happens, I don't blame myself. I fully blame him for playing like scum. Not sure why you're mentioning you having a town read on him.

Xastrn town wasn't necessary a result of soup scum. It's because I realized something about his role which I now know is correct.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen, answer Kary's questions.

Get out of here with your herp comment and realize that you are responsible for soup's death.

Comment on relevant things.
soup is responsible for soup's death
he had no reason to react that way to my suspicion. That was simply bad play. You and Kary trying to gain points because you were right on him is both silly and grimy.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
But not xast?!?! He went from telling zen not to separate to shooting him with no transition!

I'm thinking scum has got a piercing style weapon which would explain the two deaths. I think town should consider trying to end the day with as few pairs as possible to cut our losses. Of course, there is the possibility that it was a one shot thing and we could gamble on that being the case.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Soup's interaction with Kary on page 1 was so classic angry town soup that I refuse to believe you couldn't see it.

His Xastrn interaction was similar. You were like his rock in this game. Someone to talk to and bounce ideas off of. He said he wanted to play this game as if you were his hydra partner. Naturally when you turned on him he went a a little crazy, because you suddenly weren't there to keep him grounded. Then you Separated from him and let him get shot when Xastrn (the one who shot him) told you not to Separate?

You have no right to point fingers at me and Kary. What you did was disgusting, plain and simple.

Kantrip

Kantplay
ehh

why do you want to pair up with me?

my answer is maybe; that's something to decide later in the Day
I like you and FML, you're both active slots, and I've gotten all I need from Sokr.

I need someone to bounce things off of.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
But not xast?!?! He went from telling zen not to separate to shooting him with no transition!

I'm thinking scum has got a piercing style weapon which would explain the two deaths. I think town should consider trying to end the day with as few pairs as possible to cut our losses. Of course, there is the possibility that it was a one shot thing and we could gamble on that being the case.
Obviously I think Xastrn is responsible. But Zen is also responsible.

It is speculation. I can think of several explanations. But I think scum being able to shoot two people a Night is unlikely because it is very strong, and I know that Ryker cannot have been targeted with an attack (though someone may have intended to kill him).

Unrelated, what's your read on Kantrip?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Soup's interaction with Kary on page 1 was so classic angry town soup that I refuse to believe you couldn't see it.

His Xastrn interaction was similar. You were like his rock in this game. Someone to talk to and bounce ideas off of. He said he wanted to play this game as if you were his hydra partner. Naturally when you turned on him he went a a little crazy, because you suddenly weren't there to keep him grounded. Then you Separated from him and let him get shot when Xastrn (the one who shot him) told you not to Separate?

You have no right to point fingers at me and Kary. What you did was disgusting, plain and simple.
I feel the opposite. soup was not playing classic town soup. And based on my reasoning yesterday, I had thought at the time he was playing classic scum soup. He wasn't showing any "umph" until I called him out on it. Also you're saying that you refuse to believe town would see him as scum when we have two confirmed town that also saw him as scum. So no. The fact that you somehow saw something that we didn't and trying to play it up is more suspicious than me just being wrong.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Claim was grimy, fake separate and fake attack on sokr was grimy. Thought he was trying to pull something like getting someone to waste their shot.

It happens, I don't blame myself. I fully blame him for playing like scum. Not sure why you're mentioning you having a town read on him.

Xastrn town wasn't necessary a result of soup scum. It's because I realized something about his role which I now know is correct.
So you thought it was important to shoot soup before someone did what?

You were wrong about him, and you blame him? You listened to me on Xastrn, but not soup?

You realised what? Don't tiptoe. First you thought Xastrn might be scum, then you were in a desperate rush to shoot soup. Why did one of them have to be scum?

soup is responsible for soup's death
he had no reason to react that way to my suspicion. That was simply bad play. You and Kary trying to gain points because you were right on him is both silly and grimy.
I don't need any ****ing town points. YOU are in the spotlight for your inability to notice the obvious.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Kantrip do you really think that my reasoning had no basis? Raz, Ryker, Xast, Ruy, FML, and myself all agreed with it at the time. You two are acting like this shiz happened out of no where and like myself and Xast are conspirators behind it all. soup completely went bazurk after I stated my suspicion of him. He didn't try to show me wrong in anyway. He just claimed and then proceeded to kill himself. If you were in the thread at the same time, I'm sure you would have been in the same position of the rest of us.

I claim responsibility for being wrong. But ultimately soup killed himself from just now wanting to play the dang game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
soup did go berserk. I'll give you that. It makes Raziek trying to shoot him before he went on a destructive rampage make sense. But Xastrn making sure he got the shot off instead of Raz doesn't make any sense. It makes people like FML and Ruy getting swayed to think he was scum when he started going crazy make sense. But you Separating from him so that he could get subsequently killed by Raz/Xastrn doesn't make sense.

Being wrong is excusable. You weren't just wrong though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Seriously. NO QUICK SHOOTING. I DON'T GIVE A ****. IF YOU ARE TOWN, DON'T QUICK SHOOT. ONLY SCUM NOW BENEFITS FROM QUICKSHOOTING.

It's fine if you want to volunteer to shoot, but

1. You gotta ask the person to claim and give them time (and others to say stuff) to defend themselves.
2. You have to let others know that you want to shoot. IF THERE WAS A TOWN BOMB IN TOWN YOU WOULD BE MORE CAREFUL. We don't know if there is one or not cuz closed setup, but you never know.

So say something like

"I want to shoot you. I'll give you till this time as a deadline." Obviously give them enough time to be able to come in and say stuff. Don't be un-realistic. ****ING BE RESPONSIBLE.

Also, scummies shooting scummies is stupid. It outs Power roles and we get ****ed in the ass and we realize it too late. Sure, sometimes you can find scum red handed if you make them try to shoot you, but do we know that most of the scum team even have guns or not? Anyways, I think volunteering is better. But we all have to be smart. **** the system. Be responsible. We aren't in an Open BIM you know.

Say it with me.

**** the system. Be responsible. Save the Cheerleader. Save the World.

ALSO TO RYU, YOU SHOT SOUP AND GOT LUCKY. REMEMBER YOU MIGHT HAVE SHOT ME. IF YOU DID I WOULD HAVE BLOWN UP. SO NO. ASK PPL TO CLAIM. I was ABOUT to go off on you if you shot me. lol

Sokr

Smash Journeyman

It is speculation. I can think of several explanations. But I think scum being able to shoot two people a Unrelated, what's your read on Kantrip?

It is speculation. I can think of several explanations. But I think scum being able to shoot two people a Night is unlikely because it is very strong, and I know that Ryker cannot have been targeted with an attack (though someone may have intended to kill him).

Unrelated, what's your read on Kantrip?
Fair enough.

That's why I was thinking maybe a one shot ability, in which case it's a moot point. Ya, I don't think we need worry about it.

Town. He's been pretty open in our PM showing he's got nothing to hide. I also liked his reasoning for the xastrn/zen pairing (again, in our PM), he's not getting as wild and emotional as he tends to do as scum and finally, I see his posts as genuine scum hunting efforts.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Reads:

Sokr Scum
Dabuz Scum
Raz Lean Scum
Xastrn Lean Scum

Zen/Ryu/Ryker Null.

Dabuz > Sokr > Raz > Xastrn.

Xastrn is a tough cookie to crack. He posts alot, so I focused on a brief over-view of his play, and I see Kantrip has alot on him which I'll let him focus on. Otherwise, I'm putting this out first as catch up, and later I may take the time to really make a case on him and re-read him. I do see it possible as town really going by the book, but it goes both ways since scum can hide behind the mechanics, so I'm simply going to look at his reads. I do think he shouldn't get much scrutiny from attacking Ryu the way he did, as Ryu does get away with it at times, for example LoL mafia! I don't agree with his reasoning on Ryu, because meta, but I want Ryu to talk reads with me to see where he's standing.

At the top of my head, I simply did not like his first move on Rake. It reeked of opportunism and mudslinging by saying "Yeah, your second paragraph is a bit scary to me... I think you're scum". It's like he is forcing himself to scumread him, than really have a problem with Rake's play. He doesn't have a problem with his play, simply a paragraph! I also don't like how he went against his first principle of not quick shooting. Anyways, I will need to re-read his whole play as it's pretty depth, but I'll get to that later.

Sokr from the top of my head, comes off as sheepy, and noob scum. He feels the need to post everything in his first post so it can seem nice, but isn't really trying to do much afterwards. That's the vibe I get. I also get an opportunistic vibe from him when he says he dropped his scumread on Xastrn out of no where, to support his push on Pawn. I also don't find him actually BELIEVING his scumread. It reads off as... monotone. Yeah I scumread you really hard now. Yeah. So hard. Can't you see?

Dabuz, is at the same level of Sokr. He comes across as fluffy, and isn't really doing much at all. He asks questions that have been asked already, such as Kantrip's 'why is Sokr in the town pile' question. To me that is a question to seem usefull. Soup asks him a very good question, and Dabuz simply excuses his lazy play due to the discussion being filled with Mechanics, yet others weren't simply talking about Mechanics, he could have given an FoS. That excuse doesn't relieve my concerns of Dabuz. As with Sokr, Dabuz seems to be posting to post, rather than lurking when he's by himself. This makes sense, when you are with a team, you have to man up and try to do things to help the team, instead of drag them down. It's what I had to do in Scooter Mafia.

Raz comes off as trying to paint Kary as scum early on for something I feel Kary was doing right. Raz is opposing Kary every possible way he can. He doesn't really let Kary do his own thing. After arguing Raz doesn't really come to a conclusion or a "Ah, I understand where you are coming from" angle, which seems he doesn't do so he may continue to pursue Kary. He still eggs on Kary even though later on he likes him anyways.

You can find evidence/quotes below in the spoiler tags.

[collapse="Raz"]Raz

First, I think this mechanics post is a regular thing coming from Raz, but I find it null only when referring to his meta. This post comes off as him trying to justify Ryker's pair up, and I feel it's more of an 'expected' response from Raz to do so. He isn't really questioning Ryker's intentions here, simply assuming the best.

I think this is a misrepresentation of Kary's argument with Soup. Kary's #50 is a good mindset to have. Even if you don't have a scumread on someone, if they do something questionable, you should question them, otherwise you won't develop a stronger read if you do nothing. I find Raz's post here to be feigning town (By asking "What was your goal here?" and by misrepping Kary while he was doing something that isn't really suspicious. I don't see it as Kary arguing to develop a scumread on soup, but rather arguing about why Soup would pair up. I think Kary is wrong about this approach, because really (Raz has this point), it is null and you can't really do much until after the fact. It's like calling out someone to post who is viewing the thread, who you THINK will lurk but wasn't going to. You wouldn't have known and you would be cluttering the thread when the person actually posts some wall.

I don't think Raz was really genuine with his small assessment here, and yet he doesn't have a scumread on Kary after, nor does he really have a conclusion of how he feels on Kary after he responds. If he was genuine, he'd understand that Kary may have been wrong about how he was approaching this, and would have said so, instead of actually mudslinging Kary.

@Kary: Why the Rake vote?
Here Raz asks Kary why the rake vote, without even waiting for a response from Rake. To me this seems more of Raz trying to fake being town, by paving a 'direction' (Kary) that he will oppose and make look bad however he can whenever he can. I feel if he was genuine he'd wait for a reaction and try to read what Kary was doing from there.

This post doesn't sit well with me. Kary comes out guns blazing with Soup, then disappears for a while, only to reappear and point fingers at people who are damn-near inactive? Sure, their posts aren't confidence-inspiring, but are they scum, or are you advocating shooting someone of low contribution toDay?

Those two are really easy targets to pick if you want to look like you're applying pressure without actually doing so, and without too much fear of retaliatory pressure.

I actually like this post from Dabuz, as it's showing he's actually thinking about ****. That aside, to answer your question, Dabuz:
Bold, I don't see why you have to go out of your way to say this. You seem to like Kary later on, this still seems more like you trying to paint Kary as scum with whatever you can find. I also feel his comment on Dabuz feels like he's going out of his way to like Dabuz for 'thinking' when Dabuz isn't actually doing much else. It's like he is trying to show that Dabuz is making up for what he lacks in some way. Or rather, he is trying to make up for Dabuz, by giving him an excuse.

Soup's 329 is disgustingly verbose and defensive. There is a literal BRICK of text that's all super-defensive restatement of his reads.

Soup is null right now. I read Soup v Kary as TvT, but his responses to Xastrn are rubbing me the wrong way. I'm having trouble distinguishing whether it is a case of frustrated Town, or anxious scum.Leaning towards the former, but only slightl.

The other three are still null for me, with Pawn as a slight scumlean and Sokr/Kary as slight townleans.

Dislike Kantrip's 366, can't find myself agreeing with the reasoning provided enough to conclude with a scumread. Xastrn is being a little reachy, but I don't see him pushing for the actual KILL on his scumreads yet, so is that necessarily a huge problem? I follow his thought process well, even if I don't agree with all of his conclusions.
Why the dislike on Pawn? Does your Dislike of Kantrip's 366 mean you think it's possible he is scum for using those reasons or something?

I'm done with this play by Soup.

Attack: Soup
Wondering why you shot a null when you said you'd need a damn good reason to do so. Can you explain what that reason was?[/collapse]

[collapse="Sokr"]Sokr

At first glance, this post seems like him posting to post. It is a bit sheepy too, in a noob scummy way. As with Xastrn, it comes off as Sokr trying to make a deal out of thin air. He finds some COMMENT that he then tries to disagree about, and then says "I don't like you for that". I don't really see much problems with his box comment.
The reason I get a 'posting to post' vibe is he's only posting to say "Hey this is who I am scumreading and who I agree with", but that's it. He isn't doing much questioning, sure his post HAD a question/statement, but that's it. As Kary has said later in thread, they are easy, cookie cutter questions or statements like "Ryu/Rake let's let everyone know what you are thinking", easy thing to say and it's easy to get townie points for it, which I think Xastrn has given to him for free. WHEEE FREE TOWN POINTS

I like this and completely agree with it. But you're still null to me.
I also don't like that he states that he totally agrees with Kantrip's opinion here and feels like also saying "But you are still null to me", as if Kantrip even asked him for his read on him. It seems he WANTS to use Kantrip's argument to help his position, while saying "Hey I still think you are null, what you said is good though, i'll take it thanks *big smile*". This supports my feeling that he's being a bit sheepy to go in a certain 'structured' approach, rather a direction he feels he has to do. Or forced.

This desperate behaviour is only digging yourself deeper in my books. You are my strongest scum read.
This also doesn't come off to me as very passionate or even CONVINCED, especially the underlined.

I no longer have a scumread on xastrn. I can see town doing the same things he's doing. Call it a wary null from me.
I find it opportunistic for Sokr to drop his case (or rather, drop the borrowed case from Kantrip), when he could sink his teeth into vulnerable pawn.[/collapse]

[collapse="Xastrn"]Xastrn

1) All kills must be made with the consensus of town.
---> Just because there is no official voting mechanic, doesn't mean that daykills should take place without town's consent. The standard rules of Mafia apply. We need honest conversation and firm reads before the end of every Day. Only after a majority of town players has agreed that a kill is valid will any kill take place.

Interesting that this was ignored. For what reason?

Your second paragraph is scary to me, and tips you a bit towards a scum read in my book. You basically endorsed an anti-town approach, and you ADMIT it's not pro-town, AND you suggested that less discussion time is better for scum and worse for town, when the opposite is almost ALWAYS true. Scum already know who's town. Town NEEDS lots of interactions between players to gather info and make reads. Ending a Day quicker than we have to for the sake of ONE person's read is pro-scum. Flat out.
I think this shows that Xastrn is trying to paint Rake scum with a simple paragraph, instead of his whole play. I also find it as twisting his words, because Rake didn't say that he was for less discussion, but rather for less STALLING. Stalling for time is null, as it can help town and scum. The more time you take, the more time you'll have to be convinced out of your scumreads, which can be a good or bad thing. It's a 50/50 shot, so I endorse Rake's message of "Well sometimes when you have to act, you must act", along with enough discussion, just not too much of it. As long as inactives and soft speakers are accounted for.

Rake did endorse an anti-town ploy, but it doesn't simply mean he's actually scum for it. Anti-town does not equal scummy. So I don't like that he is FOS'ing Rake for this reason. His read is BY THE BOOKS, of course, but it doesn't show that he is looking any further. I can look into it further by asking Kantrip, but I still don't like the way they say "Your second paragraph is a bit scary to me", it reeks of scum trying to make an attack obvious, or rather making a problem out of something that really isn't a problem.

@Sokr, get active buddy. I'm assuming you had a good reason for being inactive for the first 23 hours or so of the game. You mind throwing the reason our way? No judgment. RL is RL. I'm just always curious when people are missing, and we're starting to get some good stuff.

You asked about Potassium's happy medium. I'm not opposed to it, and I'm not rigidly stuck on our proposal either. We worded it strongly on purpose: to get reactions. And reactions we got.
I don't understand why Xastrn was giving Sokr the benefit of the doubt here. He's poking Sokr to get active, but is aggressive towards Kantrip and Dabuz. Look back here if one of Xastrn/Sokr flips scum.

I missed Sokr for some reason, You're [Kantrip] still in a null pile in my mind, so you certainly shouldn't feel attacked. But you should absolutely feel questioned.

Underlined, you don't get to excuse yourself for missing Sokr by saying "for some reason". Not good enough, sorry.

Bold, I don't understand why Kantrip should feel questioned though. The only question you could ask is "Why were you posting less... than... active posting???" I don't know. I just don't see why you didn't care enough to ask others about RL circumstances but you did for Sokr.

My town read on Sokr is because I felt like his one post gave me a town-read. Simple as that.
Not good enough.

And by active, I don't mean 3 posts in a row real quick to get your count up. :/ All 3 of those posts could have very easily been multi-quoted.
What did you think of what he said, though? What is your current read on Kantrip now?[/collapse]

[collapse="Dabuz"]Dabuz

This comes off as very fluffy, and it isn't as solid town as I'd expect from Dabuz (compare Dabuz's play in Sword's Walmart Mafia). Also compare to his traitor play in Gheb's GS3 #3(I think). He lurked there, simply because he had no one else to really help, but himself. This is something he'd have to do to support a group/family of scum. His only 'dislike' is FML posting fluff, when FML has posted ALOT more than Dabuz himself had. He also states that he didn't talke as much due to mechanics discussion, but there wasn't simply mechanics discussion going on, he could have given an FOS. I could care less for mechanics and dive more into scumhunting, but that is not something he did. This is him using mechanics as an excuse for him coasting.

His question to Xastrn going "Sokr green... Whaaa?" is a useless question since it's been asked already. Asking easy questions to seem helpful, or at least like he's doing something.

Is there any point you're trying to make out of this?

@Xastrn: Your explanation that Sokr gives you a town vibe off one post isn't much, but w/e, it's early in Day 1 and there's little to go on.
I feel this is a lazy attempt at not wanting to interact or rather, committ to a push on Xastrn. I feel a town Dabuz would follow up a little bit more than this. Not liking this from him.

Dabuz, give me your reads (with reasonings) on Xastrn, Raziek, Sokr, and Zen. Thank you.

His 274: obvscum pawn is obvHis 275: xastrn nto scum with pawn on scumpawnHis 277: mfw if two of the scum are sokr and pawn
What makes you agree with obvscum Pawn?
How can you be so quick to dismiss that possible pairing this early on?
Dabuz makes a good catch here. I don't think he has really shown a read on Sokr.

Aye Bloke, but do ya reeeeeally think Sokr is actually getting anythin' from these questions?
Good question, yet he doesn't actually find it suspicious, rather it's more of "Aren't you in the wrong here man?". Basically an easy way to interact with someone without really challenging them (that hard), or at least giving a read.[/collapse]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
We can't sit around waitign for things to happen, that happened to some extent in Gs3 and it took much longer to kill obvscum Kantrip then it should have (mostly my fault, i should have shot him on gut instinct start of 2nd day), what to you defines good ? And do you really think a majority is the best way to handle the kills, or was that you telling ryker you've got an eye on him ?
Do you still think waiting isn't good enough after realizing what has happened recently?

Also Rake, can you not frickin answer a question that's directed at someone else? PLZ BRO You basically just give scum a free answer and A TICKET TO THE BALL GAME, WITH STRESS FREE BALLZ, PLUS FREE POPCORN, AND A RIDE HOME! GEE HOW NICE. You get the gist. I hope. Or I lose hope in mankind.

Also, depending on what circus says, orbo may be coming in with me to do one last fml town-hooray before he becomes a military man for those who care
I see. Good on you to do that before he goes. Didn't know this and glad I do now. Thanks.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thoughts on Pairing up:

I think it is fine to use pairing up to talk privately with someone you have a strong read on and would like to buddy with. I feel thinking about early pair ups (like Ryker on Raz ;o or Soup on Zen ;o) won't do me any good as it goes into possibilities (why would he do this) rather than showing me actual intent. This early I'd see it as null, and it can be looked at later. It's possible it can be sketchy but only with speculation, which I still don't feel is enough but w/e. The reason I see it as null early on is it could be a reaction test, or simply using it in the name of REACTIONS but with a hidden agenda. I can't find the exact reason, so I'll leave it alone.

I also feel that talking privately won't be there so you can avoid attention in thread and say things that would get attacked, because again, you aren't confirmed to each other (alignmentwise), and regardless you have to explain your reasons in thread, so I see no problem with being in PM yet still talking in thread.

It's simply like neighboring. I'll talk more about this once I get a deeper understanding.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Inb4 I'm null because I have like 3 posts. I pre-emptively deny your claims as I'm a replacement, and 3-4 posts is fine and I ALSO put into play... REAL LIFE CIRCUMSTANCES.

I have martial arts 5:30 pm - 8:00 usually, I have alot of classes, I'm having a social life and trying to get a girl, so yeah.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of frickin content for you to analyze me because I did this **** for hours and now I'm gonna have fun. :D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Questions:

@Ryker, how's your read on Raz been progressing, and do you see what I'm saying wrt him?
@Zen, pair up with me. When it comes to who I want to pair up with, it's one of Zen/Ryu/Ryker, but only you are free now. You three are null to me.
@Ryu, what do you think of my reads? I want to talk with you too.
@Xastrn, can you please put out a full scum read list? It's hard to know where you stand with everything and all your posts. Thank you.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So you thought it was important to shoot soup before someone did what?

You were wrong about him, and you blame him? You listened to me on Xastrn, but not soup?

You realised what? Don't tiptoe. First you thought Xastrn might be scum, then you were in a desperate rush to shoot soup. Why did one of them have to be scum?

I don't need any ****ing town points. YOU are in the spotlight for your inability to notice the obvious.
I have an "skill" called Even Rhythm which allows me to attack on even days. The important thing to note here is that if I attack on an odd day, the day will end.

I noticed that Xastern was my counterpart in my #415 which is why my read on him suddenly changed. I believe Xastern has Odd rhythm and after his using the dragonstone I'm pretty sure as the dragonstones are used by manakete who have odd rhythm.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
EBWOP

obviously that first quote wasn't meant to go there.

Top Bottom