• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Top Deck BLS

Ryker|Sephiroth
Why in the world would DC incap Potassium? Conquest is the ones I would see doing it. They hit either him or Gorf because of the push on Dabuz. I think there's a fair chance Kantrip is DC scum, because he wanted to keep Dabuz alive to take up a lynch the next day because he certainly wasn't going to incap him. The Raz incap is definitely not one of the scum teams and purely from a play point of view, I would take Raz's lack of contribution over Kantrip's end to the day phase.

That said, I think it's probably TvT.

Top Deck BLS

Ryker|Sephiroth
With that said that means Conquest faction (i.e Dabuz's partner) incapped Raziek. For a reason.
Raziek hasn't done much this game, just until very recently he started chiming in. Aside from my #651, MiR going after Raz earlier, and Potassium vaguely naming Raz as scum possibility I don't remember any other relevant mentioning of Raz through the game. There was also Raz questioning Soup and later the wagon on Soup.
Raz incap is PROBABLY one of the scum teams targeting him trying to find scum and trying to get their team sole control over the night kill and also targeting a player that could theoretically become a problem.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Raz incap is PROBABLY one of the scum teams targeting him trying to find scum and trying to get their team sole control over the night kill and also targeting a player that could theoretically become a problem.
I don't see how scum would think Raziek would theorically pose a problem considering his lack of contribution on D1.

Why in the world would DC incap Potassium? Conquest is the ones I would see doing it. They hit either him or Gorf because of the push on Dabuz. I think there's a fair chance Kantrip is DC scum, because he wanted to keep Dabuz alive to take up a lynch the next day because he certainly wasn't going to incap him. The Raz incap is definitely not one of the scum teams and purely from a play point of view, I would take Raz's lack of contribution over Kantrip's end to the day phase.

I don't know why would DC incap him actually. Gorf speculates Conquest would incap him to frame him since he was trying to throw off the Dabuz wagon after the fakeclaim.

What do you think of the possibility of Raz=Dabuz team?

Top Deck BLS

Ryker|Sephiroth
I don't see how scum would think Raziek would theorically pose a problem considering his lack of contribution on D1.
Historically, Raz is pretty good at this game in later phases of the game.

I don't know why would DC incap him actually. Gorf speculates Conquest would incap him to frame him since he was trying to throw off the Dabuz wagon after the fakeclaim.

What do you think of the possibility of Raz=Dabuz team?
Not incredibly likely. I've seen him play in person and his strategy was to not involve his partner with a sinking ship although the positions were reversed.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Historically, Raz is pretty good at this game in later phases of the game.

Not incredibly likely. I've seen him play in person and his strategy was to not involve his partner with a sinking ship although the positions were reversed.
I see then. I still find it unlikely that scum would want to eliminate someone who wasn't very active though. Plus still think its odd that despite vocal dislike for Dabuz he didn't vote him until after the slip.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Uncap Raz
Vote MiR
Oh boy so why do you think Kantrip is dabuz' partner?

To frame him. Cuz like that's what scum does. I don't think conquest targets those on dabuz' wagon cuz well that's simply one scummate, and I don't think vengeance is a priority in this setup with the way incaps work.

Fandangox

Smash Lord

To frame him. Cuz like that's what scum does. I don't think conquest targets those on dabuz' wagon cuz well that's simply one scummate, and I don't think vengeance is a priority in this setup with the way incaps work.
Wait weren't you saying Conquest wouldn't incap Potassium to frame him? Not that DC would do it to frame him.

Hmm.

So dabuz flipped pokemon conquest, and potassium got incapped. By logical deduction it wouldn't make sense for the pokemon conquest team to incap him because he either IS that partner or they could use that hardcore defense against him to frame him, so I think it's fair to say the DC comics incapped em.

Top Deck BLS

Ryker|Sephiroth
Don't get ahead of yourself champ. You JUST quoted where I said this incap is TvT. If I had to pick which one is more likely to be scum it would be Kantrip because I don't have anything significant on Raz and I dislike the black and white look Kantrip had on what scum would and would not do.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

This is my way of insinuating that I can see a connection between em. Depending on dabuz' flip will determine whether or not I wanna go back n see. My first thought WAS that they're not aligned, but honestly the hop seems really off base and I can imagine from scumdabuz' POV that going for a lynch on his very inactive partner would be feasible, but I'd wanna look n see how they've handled each other throughout, ya feel me?
You just said that you think Hando=/=Dabuz. I am not seeing Dabuz=Handorin, but re-reading this, that could be a very good point you made there. What made you change your mind?

#HBC | Gorf

It makes sense for the conquest scum to wanna frame em upon a lynch, but DC comics ensure that they have AT LEAST a 50/50 chance of getting Kantrip dead by incapping him. They don't know whether or not he's scum, but not being on the same team they know that him dying is a boon to them regardless of whether he's the other scum or town. Kantrips defense of dabuz is super bait for either scum team on that flip. But if conquest scum isn't Kantrip, then they can push his death via lynch with that. I didn't mean DC frames em when I answered Ryker, I meant that for conquest not incapping em. I got confuzzled on the metrorail lol.

#HBC | Gorf

I read back on dabuz' play and he did that haphazardous approach with everyone he scum read. It was sudden and focused with Garg, with Kantrip, AND with Hando. If he's scum with Hando that isn't why.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
It makes sense for the conquest scum to wanna frame em upon a lynch, but DC comics ensure that they have AT LEAST a 50/50 chance of getting Kantrip dead by incapping him. They don't know whether or not he's scum, but not being on the same team they know that him dying is a boon to them regardless of whether he's the other scum or town. Kantrips defense of dabuz is super bait for either scum team on that flip. But if conquest scum isn't Kantrip, then they can push his death via lynch with that. I didn't mean DC frames em when I answered Ryker, I meant that for conquest not incapping em. I got confuzzled on the metrorail lol.
Alright, so that means you agree that Dabuz=/=Potassium then? Cuase otherwise he could be Conquest partner.

I read back on dabuz' play and he did that haphazardous approach with everyone he scum read. It was sudden and focused with Garg, with Kantrip, AND with Hando. If he's scum with Hando that isn't why.
Alright then.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
nah, we should uncap the potassium

we don't need people losing their bananas

obv :gova:

for real tho; how are people feeling about hollownote and handorin currently?

i think they need to be dealt with but after a dabuz scumflip i feel a little better about hollownote

his post thats givin everyone red flags reads to me as new town; he's giving them the benefit of the doubt

i feel like if he was scum; he would have been all over the dabuz and handorin lynches like a fly to vinegar

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
nah, we should uncap the potassium

we don't need people losing their bananas

obv :gova:

i think they need to be dealt with but after a dabuz scumflip i feel a little better about hollownote

his post thats givin everyone red flags reads to me as new town; he's giving them the benefit of the doubt

i feel like if he was scum; he would have been all over the dabuz and handorin lynches like a fly to vinegar
I agree that it's very possible that he is newbtown, but he confidently stated that dabuz is town to him though.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
and he was wrong; but i guess i don't get your point
Well, of course he was wrong, that's not my point.
Dabuz wasn't playing very towny. It was foolish to say with utmost confidence that he was town

I'm not saying this in retrospect with the present knowledge that dabuz is scum. I'm saying this given the circumstances of the time he made that post.

Making claims like that without sensible reasoning is pretty ridonk.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Yea but to be fair noobtowns been known to do some pretty ridonk things.
No, I know. That's why I acknowledged that it's very much possible that he's just noobtown.

I'm just saying that to not entirely dismiss him

Fandangox

Smash Lord

I think Handorin is looking pretty bad, but I still want to see what he has to say.

@ Handorin Handorin updated reads on everyone?
@HollowNote why do you think Handorin is town, why did you thought back then Dabuz was?

Handorin

Smash Hero
i concur, we should uncap potassium

lynch handorin imo

best course of action
I agree. Why wouldn't town think this? Therefore, you know, actually realizing it's me, it's inherently wrong.

Handorin

Smash Hero

I agree with this thought. Makes sense strategically. I don't know what you mean by TvT though. You mean Raz and Kant both being town, or what?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think Handorin is looking pretty bad, but I still want to see what he has to say.

@ Handorin Handorin updated reads on everyone?
@HollowNote why do you think Handorin is town, why did you thought back then Dabuz was?
Note: I wish OP was edited. Rated: 100% nonlean beef for real world lynch possibilities. Confidence: 85%

1. HollowNote- town
2. Handorin- scum
3. Gargaglione- town
4. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)- scum
5. Gorf- town
6. Raziek- town
7. Inglorious ******* (Gheb_01/JTB)- dead
8. dabuz- scum, amirite?
9. soup- town
10. Fandangox- scum
11. Gova- scum
12. ScaryLB59- town
13. Potassium- town

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Note: I wish OP was edited. Rated: 100% nonlean beef for real world lynch possibilities. Confidence: 85%

1. HollowNote- town
2. Handorin- scum
3. Gargaglione- town
4. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)- scum
5. Gorf- town
6. Raziek- town
7. Inglorious ******* (Gheb_01/JTB)- dead
8. dabuz- scum, amirite?
9. soup- town
10. Fandangox- scum
11. Gova- scum
12. ScaryLB59- town