• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh so he did.

Eh, like I see the reasoning for Hando scum, and I definitely agree that his hop onto the wagon was grimy, but dabuz going as hard as he did still bugs me when the whole picture is looked at.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Okay I think there's probably no good reason to keep waiting for BLS to get back on me this phase.

Handorin looks extremely bad after that, but I think I gotta agree with what Gorg said a few pages ago about lynching scummy active players over inactive ones.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
There are two scum teams doe
This is my way of insinuating that I can see a connection between em. Depending on dabuz' flip will determine whether or not I wanna go back n see. My first thought WAS that they're not aligned, but honestly the hop seems really off base and I can imagine from scumdabuz' POV that going for a lynch on his very inactive partner would be feasible, but I'd wanna look n see how they've handled each other throughout, ya feel me?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
This is my way of insinuating that I can see a connection between em. Depending on dabuz' flip will determine whether or not I wanna go back n see. My first thought WAS that they're not aligned, but honestly the hop seems really off base and I can imagine from scumdabuz' POV that going for a lynch on his very inactive partner would be feasible, but I'd wanna look n see how they've handled each other throughout, ya feel me?
Yeee.
I can feel that.
I still think it's a bit too conclusive for the info we got. That's something we should start thinking about after the lynch flip

#HBC | Gorf

That's what I'm saying. I wouldn't push it till I got a look at their play as a whole, and I won't do that till I see a scum flip from Dabuz.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Gonna bring up the posts that Potassium made on Dabuz's play.

His http://smashboards.com/threads/fire...n-conquest-day-1.346599/page-21#post-16274237 832

The only I'd probably disagree with here is when Potassium asked to Dabuz to assign leans to his readlist, claiming that giving null reads is a co-op out. Sometimes you just get a null read from people not necessarily a co-op out, just means you can't really tell if they are town or scum, I don't see anything wrong on a Null read provided you elaborate on it.

Other than that however I don't disagree with anything else there, Potassium does make a point of Dabuz just posting questions to who he thinks are scum and not directly following up/tackling them. Only time he went on someone hard was Garg, and we all agreed that was just a very weird push, and his weaker stance on MiR which he abandoned when we all pointed out how badly it looked after the last two wagon jumps.

More neatly presented on his #872, on Dabuz.

And this isn't the first time dabuz has changed his play to steer away from what people said was scummy.

"dabuz is scummy he's scared to step on toes"

his future posts are more aggressive

"dabuz is scummy he's not scumhunting he's just asking questions"

his future posts show a drastic change in playstyle to one that looks like he's scumhunting

"this MiR wagon is so scummy"

dabuz reconsiders his Toed scumread and gets off the wagon
To go on the chronology of this.

"dabuz is scummy he's scared to step on toes"

Goes after that weird push on Garg.

"dabuz is scummy he's not scumhunting he's just asking questions"

Pushes harder on Gorg, votes MiR.

"this MiR wagon is so scummy"

Abandons wagon, saying he didn't feel as good about it.

Vote: Dabuz

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Don't be afraid, you can do it!

Don't believe in yourself, BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU!
I don't think I can...
I don't know when or where to tell him...
It's never the right time
I just don't know to do with myself
UGH

I don't even know how he'll react either... This is all too much.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Note: 72 hours til deadline

Votelog:
1. HollowNote - Make it Rain!
2. Handorin - ScaryLB59>Make it Rain!
3. Gargaglione - Make it Rain!>Dabuz
4. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry) Handorin>Soup>HollowNote
5. Gorf - Gargaglione>Soup>Dabuz
6. Raziek
7. Potassium - Soup>Gorf>Dabuz
8. dabuz - Make it Rain!>Handorin
9. Top Deck BLS - Make it Rain!
10. Fandangox - Gorf>Soup>Dabuz
11. Gova - Make it Rain!
12. ScaryLB59 - Fandangox>Dabuz

Votecount:
1. HollowNote - Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry),
2. Handorin - dabuz,
3. Gargaglione -
4. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry) - Top Deck BLS, Gova, HollowNote, Handorin
5. Gorf -
6. Raziek
7. Potassium -
8. dabuz - Potassium, Gorf, Gargaglione, ScaryLB59, Fandangox,
9. Top deck BLS -
10. Fandangox -
11. Gova
12. ScaryLB59 - Handorin

Not voting: Raziek,

Deadline set for February 2nd 11:59 PM CST

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Has Raziek really not used his vote this whole game?

That weirds me out.
That doesn't weirds me out as much as how he showed up to comment on the Handorin thing and then hasn't said anything again. Its very consistent with how he has been playing this game in that he shows up, says a throwaway comment and then leaves. The one exception is when he seemed to have caught up and made those posts on potassium, dabuz and answered the questions I made

Kantrip

Kantplay
That doesn't weirds me out as much as how he showed up to comment on the Handorin thing and then hasn't said anything again. Its very consistent with how he has been playing this game in that he shows up, says a throwaway comment and then leaves. The one exception is when he seemed to have caught up and made those posts on potassium, dabuz and answered the questions I made
I might be jumping the gun here, but I don't like how earlier on he was saying how he liked Gorf for being on dabuz, and I told him to join us on dabuz, and he said he'll think about it. Then he comes in with that Hando hate and dabuz goes all hardcore pushing Hando too.

I could see Raz/dabuz being a team and a dabuz scumflip would make me look heavily at Raz.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Like if I were to randomly toss out what I think the teams are just for bragging rights post-game I'd say Raz/dabuz and Gorf/Hando

#HBC | Gorf

Ehhhhhhhhhh... I'll need to be convinced of Raz scum. I liked his earlier play and the rest of his play seems to read as just being behind and behind. I'd rather give him (and Hando and Hollow and BLS and anyone else that may be inactive for that matter -.-) the time during the Night to catch up before really looking at anything from em. I think I see Hando+Dabuz moreso than Raz+Dabuz personally.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Ehhhhhhhhhh... I'll need to be convinced of Raz scum. I liked his earlier play and the rest of his play seems to read as just being behind and behind. I'd rather give him (and Hando and Hollow and BLS and anyone else that may be inactive for that matter -.-) the time during the Night to catch up before really looking at anything from em. I think I see Hando+Dabuz moreso than Raz+Dabuz personally.
Wow bro
You're DEFINITELY scumteam with Raz.
and hando is scumteam with dabuz
and Potassium is scumteam with BLS
even Red Ryu's in a scumteam with... me

Fandangox

Smash Lord
That's mostly why I made that #651 My suspicion on Raz was that at the time, he was the only "Active" player who didn't do much in his posts. At leat that post of his seemed that he actually caught up till that point and made some observations, but still not much.

HollowNote

Smash Cadet
If dabuz and/or hando flip town I'm going to throw the biggest "I told you so" gif I can find out.

Top Bottom