• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey can I be added to the support list? If Xenoblade does get the Fire Emblem treatment (which is very likely imo) then Fiora is a shoe in! Oooooo! She would be so ****ing awesome I would explode!
Adding you right now! And I too hope Xenoblade gets the FE treatment. c:

I'll be going to work in a bit so I'll edit this post with some more thoughts on Fiora being in Smash when I can.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
*sigh* If Shulk and Fiora were revealed together I'd be so happy. Come on Robo Heroine, I believe in you

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Who is the VA for Fiora?
Her VA is Carina Reeves, who iirc also does the voice of Maya in the UK dub of Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. But since PL games are usually redubbed for NA, idk if we'll hear her as Maya for the NA release.

Does anyone know if she has a Twitter? I can't check for it right now.

*QUICK EDIT* She actually voiced Kira in PL vs PW, not Maya. And her Twitter is CarinaReeves1 but I can't send her a tweet right now...

Last edited:

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Side note, but I was wondering which veteran/s you guys think could be revealed in a Xenoblade character trailer?

My bet is on R.O.B.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
This was posted on the Shulk thread ages ago, but it's totally relevant here.

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* If Shulk and Fiora were revealed together I'd be so happy. Come on Robo Heroine, I believe in you
shulk and fiora being revealed at all would be the best! Getting two xenoblade characters instead of one would be great :D

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Side note, but I was wondering which veteran/s you guys think could be revealed in a Xenoblade character trailer?

My bet is on R.O.B.
Maybe Meta Knight, Falco and/or Wolf? They're the kind of characters I can see in such a setting.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

My bet is on R.O.B.
I predict either an army of ROB's or the StarFox team could be involved in the Xenoblade character trailer.

Actually I would want the reveal trailer to be something similar to this:

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
The setting doesn't really matter. I mean, Captain Falcon appeared in Robin and Lucina's trailer.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I wonder, is anyone able to look through Fiora's VA's Twitter (CarinaReeves1) for any tweets that could suggest something like the Adam Howden tweet, or perhaps tweet her directly? I don't have time to browse her tweets now and I'm way too shy to tweet her myself and I don't know what to say ;;

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I wonder, is anyone able to look through Fiora's VA's Twitter (CarinaReeves1) for any tweets that could suggest something like the Adam Howden tweet, or perhaps tweet her directly? I don't have time to browse her tweets now and I'm way too shy to tweet her myself and I don't know what to say ;;
I see nothing but stuff about her dog, love for candy, and Power Rangers so far. Nothing noteworthy yet.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Just wanted to say that I support! Fiora would be a great second Xenoblade rep.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I predict either an army of ROB's or the StarFox team could be involved in the Xenoblade character trailer.

Actually I would want the reveal trailer to be something similar to this:

...you may wanna put a spoiler on that. I mean yes, we are discussing a spoilery character here but that's perhaps an even bigger spoiler.

@ Solfiner Solfiner added!

Say um, does anyone remember how many supporters Lucina had before she was added?

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Look at what @Aegis. in the Fan Character Introduction Graphics thread in the Artwork Emporium made!! c:

Should I add it to the OP? Crediting him of course. c:

I'm just hoping Fiora (and Shulk of course) are revealed soon, preferred before September 13...Apparently someone is scanning the latest CoroCoro issue before the 12th and will upload them soon, it seems unlikely we'll see any newcomers but I can hope

Last edited:

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Ok Rie Sonomura...2 things:
1. Love your Avatar
2.Yes add that!

Im kinda surprised by you guys. You kinda give me hope that Fiora could be playable after all and
to be honest i never expectet that Fiora got that much of Support.

You guys rock!

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
Look at what @Aegis. in the Fan Character Introduction Graphics thread in the Artwork Emporium made!! c:

Should I add it to the OP? Crediting him of course. c:

I'm just hoping Fiora (and Shulk of course) are revealed soon, preferred before September 13...Apparently someone is scanning the latest CoroCoro issue before the 12th and will upload them soon, it seems unlikely we'll see any newcomers but I can hope
The 12th of august is only a week away and the japanese release is little more than a month away im really hoping to see shulk and or fiora

DoubleDeeEddBoy

Smash Cadet
NNID
DoubleDeeEddBoy
3DS FC
0834-0608-8884
Consider me a supporter! While Fiora is not my most wanted, she would make an awesome second rep, and I can see it so because Sakurai doesn't care about spoilers if Sheik and Lucina are any indication.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is it bad that I'm already imagining Smash matches with Fiora in my head? :p I usually imagine her versing Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Lucina, Palutena, Zelda, Mega Man, Robin, Captain Falcon, Meta Knight, Bowser, and for some reason, Mario. I sometimes even think of battles where she's in a team with Shulk!

what can I say tho hype game too strong

...I clicked reply and it took me to a white screen instead of my post. Smashboards y u do dis

Last edited:

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
Consider me a supporter! While Fiora is not my most wanted, she would make an awesome second rep, and I can see it so because Sakurai doesn't care about spoilers if Sheik and Lucina are any indication.
Its obvious he doesnt care about spoilers there was a HUGE spoiler in the lucina and robin trailer for fire emblem awakening

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Its obvious he doesnt care about spoilers there was a HUGE spoiler in the lucina and robin trailer for fire emblem awakening
The Palutena trailer had some KI:U spoilers as well (in the dialogue), and there's of course Sheik and Lucas's trophy description in Brawl (spoiled the biggest plot twist of Mother 3) so...

I have a feeling if Xenoblade gets other trophies, they may have massive spoilers in their descriptions too.

also

:4shulk: :4fiora: just leaving these here for when

Last edited:

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
The Palutena trailer had some KI:U spoilers as well (in the dialogue), and there's of course Sheik and Lucas's trophy description in Brawl (spoiled the biggest plot twist of Mother 3) so...

I have a feeling if Xenoblade gets other trophies, they may have massive spoilers in their descriptions too.

also

:4shulk: :4fiora: just leaving these here for when
I didnt see them only trailer i saw wasthe fire emblem one but yeah its like heres some spoilers

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I just may have realized another thing that may soft-confirm Fiora and Shulk, or at least very much help their chances:
Smash 4 is pushing this red vs blue motif especially with FD, right? And in Xenoblade, Shulk's eyes glow blue when he has a vision, and Fiora's eyes glow red when Meyneth takes over and shields everyone.
Blue is associated with Zanza, red with Meyneth.

I'd say it definitely help Shulk and Fiora both getting in.

Last edited:

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
I just may have realized another thing that may soft-confirm Fiora and Shulk, or at least very much help their chances:
Smash 4 is pushing this red vs blue motif especially with FD, right? And in Xenoblade, Shulk's eyes glow blue when he has a vision, and Fiora's eyes glow red when Meyneth takes over and shields everyone.
Blue is associated with Zanza, red with Meyneth.

I'd say it definitely help Shulk and Fiora both getting in.
Didnt noticed that. Nice Idea but i dont know......isnt that a bit far-fetched?
It kinda reminds me of some peoples reaction to Little Macs Trailer when Doc Louis Counts to 101 and
some took that as a hint to a playable Wonderful 101-Character.

btw. I finally got myself to continue my latest Xenoblade-Savefile. Im now at Swordvalley and damn my want for
Fiora increases. Im not only thought about to put her in my "Roster-Prediction" but i also thought about placing her
higher in my favorite-characters-list.

edit: I posted my Roster in the Roster-´Prediction-Thread. Guess whos in it?

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
She could fly in with Face Nemesis, step out, then have Nemesis fly off by remote control.
Exactly what I was thinking c:

Alternatively, she and Shulk could have the same teleporter animation like from Prison Island/Eryth Sea.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
You can include me on the support list. I'm basically Pro-Xenoblade everything. And as I mentioned in the Shulk thread, since Sakurai is quite unpredictable, there's no telling what surprises he might have in store for Xenoblade ;)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Added you @ Hokori Hokori !

Hmm, now that I think about the VA thing, it's like Hokori said, Fiora may be a surprise like Lucina, and I don't think Laura Bailey, Lucina's VO, hinted anything about her role in SSB4 before Lucina's reveal, so...

On a side note, what kind of event matches would you expect with Fiora? I'm thinking at least one where she teams up with Shulk, and another where she's fighting other "robotic" characters like Mega Man, ROB, or Samus in her power suit.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Added you @ Hokori Hokori !

Hmm, now that I think about the VA thing, it's like Hokori said, Fiora may be a surprise like Lucina, and I don't think Laura Bailey, Lucina's VO, hinted anything about her role in SSB4 before Lucina's reveal, so...

On a side note, what kind of event matches would you expect with Fiora? I'm thinking at least one where she teams up with Shulk, and another where she's fighting other "robotic" characters like Mega Man, ROB, or Samus in her power suit.
Yeah. Lucina may have had a main role in Awakening, but as far as I'm concerned, her inclusion in Smash was more like a bonus. And we all know that' it's not unheard for two newcomers of a franchise to appear at the same time.

As for event matches, I could see something along the lines of what you brought up, except I'll throw in a twist of making it a Multi-Man style fight featuring metal characters.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
I could imagine Shulk & Fiora vs Robin & Lucina.
Xenoblade vs Fire Emblem Awakening. That would be cool!

To the Voice Actor-Thing:
I highly doubt that Carina Reeves would make (obvious or any kind) references to Smash.
Sean Schemmel, Lucarios VA, had to ask his Manager if he could tell about his role.
Yes he said before he would voice someone in the game but i think you know where im getting at.

To be honest, it would be a dissapointment for me if Fiora was a playable character but had a different voice.
I just loved Carina Reeves performence in Xenoblade! I would get over it yes, but it would still bug me.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
so I made something, it's not the best quality but it will do:

So, overall what type of fighter would Fiora be? Speedy bruiser? Glass cannon (I think that role is best for Shulk)? Combo fighter?

...And now that I think about the normal B in the moveset I proposed, I'm thinking that could be a customizable B move with Drones instead of Double Wind; default is Gun Drones but can be customized to Sword, Cannon or Shield.

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
so I made something, it's not the best quality but it will do:

So, overall what type of fighter would Fiora be? Speedy bruiser? Glass cannon (I think that role is best for Shulk)? Combo fighter?

...And now that I think about the normal B in the moveset I proposed, I'm thinking that could be a customizable B move with Drones instead of Double Wind; default is Gun Drones but can be customized to Sword, Cannon or Shield.
I feel like Fiora would be fast, but heavy. So more of a speedy bruiser, really. Shulk would definitely be a glass cannon, since he is one in his game, but Fiora could be a bit more of a tank.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
For the love of Arceus, Rie! Stop giving me hope!
Just kidding, that banner looks great. (save to Smash4-Folder)

The Drones-Idea sounds interesting btw. I think electricity could be a part of her customized moveset.
A customized Version for Double Wind could stun the enemie for a second or something.

About a year ago, i had the idea that both Versions of Fiora could be playable in a similar way like the Samus in Brawl.
When using the Final Smash Fiora changes her form. But that was just some random idea.

...so what do guys think her alt. costumes would be. The first one that came to my mind is the "Speed V"-Armor.
But i dont think they would include that because.......well y'know?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
For the love of Arceus, Rie! Stop giving me hope!
Just kidding, that banner looks great. (save to Smash4-Folder)

The Drones-Idea sounds interesting btw. I think electricity could be a part of her customized moveset.
A customized Version for Double Wind could stun the enemie for a second or something.

About a year ago, i had the idea that both Versions of Fiora could be playable in a similar way like the Samus in Brawl.
When using the Final Smash Fiora changes her form. But that was just some random idea.

...so what do guys think her alt. costumes would be. The first one that came to my mind is the "Speed V"-Armor.
But i dont think they would include that because.......well y'know?

Well Xenoblade did get a Teen rating in NA in spite of that. Plus, the Australian rating for SSB4 3DS mentions "partial nudity" so...

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I wouldn't want Fiora to have the same reputation ZSS have in Smash and she totally would with a fanservice-y outfit like that one above.

Top Bottom