• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
You guys don't even know how much I'd want Fiora. Sign me up!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Added! c:

I wonder, is anyone good enough at Photoshop to do a Fiora Kirby edit? Like the hair and visor in the OP's image on Kirby? The only thing I'm good at with at Photoshop is making icons with textures/overlays. orz

I saw someone in the Shulk thread do a really adorbs Shulk Kirby edit with a mini-Monado >w< so I was thinking if someone could do the same for Fiora. (blades optional)

*EDIT* Also, there's been a recent leak that suggests Fiora may indeed be joining alongside Shulk (and yes, with her Mechonis body too!) Although it seems very fake if only for the fact that Cranky Kong, who's also been listed as a newcomer, has been deconfirmed a while ago.

BUT I JUST WANT MY FIORA OK

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Eh.
That "leak" kills itself in regards to K K Slider. Who is called that in German, so why would the name be different?
Plus, Cranky Kong is already a trophy/stage element

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I would hate to be the obligatory skeptic; however, I highly doubt her inclusion over the more prominent protagonist. Perhaps if Shulk and Fiora were a tag-team in the same vein as Ice Climbers? I am not sure, do not get me wrong. I would want her WAY more than Shulk and maybe Sakurai's affinity for female characters will prove to be our success, but she seems as though she is assist trophy material.

Hey... at least she is more likely than Reyn. :troll:

Hype Train

Woolly World hype!!
NNID
YesMann
3DS FC
0860-3788-1263
I wonder, is anyone good enough at Photoshop to do a Fiora Kirby edit? Like the hair and visor in the OP's image on Kirby? The only thing I'm good at with at Photoshop is making icons with textures/overlays. orz

I saw someone in the Shulk thread do a really adorbs Shulk Kirby edit with a mini-Monado >w< so I was thinking if someone could do the same for Fiora. (blades optional)
Gave it a shot.

Looks cute to me.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
I would hate to be the obligatory skeptic; however, I highly doubt her inclusion over the more prominent protagonist. Perhaps if Shulk and Fiora were a tag-team in the same vein as Ice Climbers? I am not sure, do not get me wrong. I would want her WAY more than Shulk and maybe Sakurai's affinity for female characters will prove to be our success, but she seems as though she is assist trophy material.

Hey... at least she is more likely than Reyn. :troll:
I don't think anyone here wants her OVER Shulk, more like in addition to Shulk. And I think we're all pretty realistic in thinking that Xenoblade is very unlikely to get two reps, but we can dream.

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
Probably ain't happening, but I support this anyway. Multiple Xenoblade reps would be fantastic.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Hey, just remember, they didn't have people cosplaying Shulk in the first batch of Japanese Xenoblade commercials!

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Also, there's been a recent leak that suggests Fiora may indeed be joining alongside Shulk (and yes, with her Mechonis body too!) Although it seems very fake if only for the fact that Cranky Kong, who's also been listed as a newcomer, has been deconfirmed a while ago.

BUT I JUST WANT MY FIORA OK
Just out of curiosity, where can i find this leak?

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I approve of Fiora. She's a fantastic character.

"Behold, the dancing wings of Ilia!"
But I think people will argue that we already have enough Fire Emblem representation.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522

But I think people will argue that we already have enough Fire Emblem representation.
Can't tell if serious, or just joking. :p

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
Her chance of being in certainly is low but I wouldnt say 0%. The question is "will we have 1 or 2 rep of xenoblade", if 2 she's the one.
The obvious need of more female characters in smash and her uniqueness also plays in her favor.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Just out of curiosity, where can i find this leak?
Here it is:
Apologies English is not my first language.

These are the new characters I was able to identify for you the Smash Bros fans. I was only able to see for few seconds so this is not all of them.

Note, the demo is in our German language so the names are not in English. I will translate my best.

* Xenoblade: Shulk und Fiora (Mechon)
* Super Mario: Bowser Junior und Paper Mario
* Metroid: Ridley
* Kong-Familie: Dixie Kong und Cranky Kong
* Rhythm Paradise: Chor-Gruppe
* Fire Emblem: Daraen und Lucina
* Pokemon: Mewtu und Gewaldro
* Zelda: ???
* Animal Crossing: K.K. Lieder

Enjoy my friends

love from world cup champions, germany

- Goldberg
The Cranky Kong aspect is what kinda gives it away as fake to me, since he was deconfirmed as a trophy/stage element, as well as the K.K. Lieder thing. (Daraen = Robin btw)

At least it's not League of Legends Fiora. :p sorry to LoL fans, I'm not really a fan

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Updated the support list!

@ Morbi Morbi , would you like to be added as well? Just want to confirm since I saw you liked the OP.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Fiora sounds good. I would definitely love to see her join the game along with Shulk... Kind of like a Marth and Roy thing in Melee just she wouldn't be a clone. I think she's a lot more likely than many other characters

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Here it is:

The Cranky Kong aspect is what kinda gives it away as fake to me, since he was deconfirmed as a trophy/stage element, as well as the K.K. Lieder thing. (Daraen = Robin btw)
I believe this one claimed to work as part of technical support for Gamescom (which is an event held mainly in Germany), makes me wonder how he would be able to obtain such information (if he does work as part of the event?)

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Theres supposed to be a total of 50 character we dont have that many right now
50 is a good guess, but no way set in stone. Right now there are 36 characters, and not counting Snake/Squirtle/Ivysaur, we have 11 more vets. This makes me think we'll have maybe 4-5 more newcomers and the total number of characters will be around 52. 'Course, that's just a guess.

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
50 is a good guess, but no way set in stone. Right now there are 36 characters, and not counting Snake/Squirtle/Ivysaur, we have 11 more vets. This makes me think we'll have maybe 4-5 more newcomers and the total number of characters will be around 52. 'Course, that's just a guess.
Its from the lock screen screenshots i saw where all the characters that arent reveal have a lock on them i counted :p

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
So something occurred to me that makes me mildly more hopeful for Fiora. Here's the thing. The few remaining trailers are gonna be hype as HELL. They've gotta get people interesting in buying the game, and they've gotta one up Lucina and Robin's trailer. Now Shulk is exciting enough on his own, but there's a reason his trailer has been put off for so long. So, what would be even more hype than a Shulk trailer? A Shulk and Fiora trailer.

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
Fiora popping in the middle of Shulk's trailer would definitely be something big.
People unaware of Xenoblade would be like : "wow who's that badass robot girl"

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So something occurred to me that makes me mildly more hopeful for Fiora. Here's the thing. The few remaining trailers are gonna be hype as HELL. They've gotta get people interesting in buying the game, and they've gotta one up Lucina and Robin's trailer. Now Shulk is exciting enough on his own, but there's a reason his trailer has been put off for so long. So, what would be even more hype than a Shulk trailer? A Shulk and Fiora trailer.
YES. YES. YES.

Like how I descibed a dual Shulk + Fiora trailer on the first page, esp. if they're the last newcomers. it will be PERFECT. You know, saving the best for last....and theirs will be the best mark my words

I'm kinda banking on Marshal with Wario and possibly G&W to be revealed next though, like someone mentioned in the Shulk thread, they too theorize that Chorus Kids may be replaced with Marshal since there were difficulties with Rosalina + Luma and the Ice Climbers, so a trio may be pushing it programming-wise. Kinda like how Chrom was on the roster's first draft but since Sakurai couldn't think of anything unique for him, switched him out for Lucina and Robin.

And as I suggested, the best way to top the Lucina and Robin trailer is the going-out-with-a-bang Shulk and Fiora final trailer I wrote in the first page...omg so much hypeeeee

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
I still can't help but think that if Chrom wasn't relevent because too close to marth and Ike, well Lucina sure isn't too, she's an almost complete clone. But it's off topic.

Do we have any hints about what is Fiora's voice actress up to lately ?

Last edited:

Whit

Smash Journeyman
Hey can I be added to the support list? If Xenoblade does get the Fire Emblem treatment (which is very likely imo) then Fiora is a shoe in! Oooooo! She would be so ****ing awesome I would explode!

Last edited:
Top Bottom