• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Viridian City of the SUMMER 8-29 Results

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Man there were a lot of cool kids outside

I thought most of you hated me :)

<3333

Allied

Smash Master
I'm not going to these piece of **** OoS tournaments anymore until I've learned the matchups better. Even then Fatal isn't going to OoS for a while. So New England better not ****ing fail anymore with tourneys. I'm not resorting to OoS if I'm just going to end up at a crappy *** venue and get low seed + low placing (which results in low seed) every single time and have everyone scream at me every time I'm playing a match just to piss me off and to fill the little joy you little ****s have. **** your region. No respect at all. I'll never be able to get myself together.

Another note: Falco is a piece of **** character and it doesn't suit me at all. Dropping that ***** bird. /rant

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Dude, whether you placed 4th or last, you get no money. You would've beaten those easier teams for nothing except personal gratification. good players dont give a **** about that, money is proof of success
Wow, no. A select minority of smashers actually gain profit from smash on the regular. Tournaments are not filled with people who expect to make money. They are filled with players who train to improve, and use tournaments to gauge how this training is helping. So yes, you can get bracket *****. Being placed in a position where you are unable to display your gaming ability due to being placed against odd opponents at odd timing can cause being bracket *****.

You having to fight M2k and lol master:laugh: every single tourny r1 and r2 is you getting bracket *****. You don't get the chance to fight and beat mango which would indeed be impressive regardless of whether you made money or not.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
outside was the place to beeeeeeeeeeee

Shugo and Kai were hilarious.

Fun hanging out with Orion

Fatal and Bizkit ***** me. U guys are tooooooo good

Good matches vs bloodcross gunblade and blackwaltz

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I wish all of you would die. I'm sick of your existence. You all have no souls. You're only purpose in life is to feed on other people's misery. I'm sick of you all.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I'm not going to these piece of **** OoS tournaments anymore until I've learned the matchups better. Even then Fatal isn't going to OoS for a while. So New England better not ****ing fail anymore with tourneys. I'm not resorting to OoS if I'm just going to end up at a crappy *** venue and get low seed + low placing (which results in low seed) every single time and have everyone scream at me every time I'm playing a match just to piss me off and to fill the little joy you little ****s have. **** your region. No respect at all. I'll never be able to get myself together.

Another note: Falco is a piece of **** character and it doesn't suit me at all. Dropping that ***** bird. /rant

I got 33rd thanks to a few *******s durning my match with Yes. And something that someone told me that pissed me off before the match. I honestly don't know what I do to people for this kind of treatment. But I can't play this game like this. I give up playing around here.

First time in a long time I throw my controller on the floor out of anger. I never thought I do that again. but what was going on was seriously on called for, I could not take it anymore.
Blood+ and Dark.Pch sitting in a tree. S-O-B-B-I-N-G.

:D

Edit: Oh, and Kelvin.

depends on if i find a ride or not...lol i know a few people i owe money to...

but ill get to you alex...
Get to me too. 8 months later.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
wow.. not everyones a douche bag. it IS sad if ppl become ***** to another person for no apparent reason, i get wat ur saying from that..

also, they should ban coaching, and messing up ppls controller.. thats effed up in soo many ways,

lol @ Diem.. i couldnt help that..

g-regulate

Smash Hero
id personally enjoy the fact that i get to play the best 2 players at the tournament every time. chances are i'd get better faster and i would beat them eventually. easy early round matches are boring as hell, because if you don't beat someone good at the tournament, then what accomplishment or improvement can you take from it? how do you "get your moneys worth" by just beating people that aren't as good as you? i can do that at home

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Kelvin: ugh that stupid ****ing diddy kong. i hate this game!
diem : *looks at kelvin* *looks at ether* wanna go get some ice cream?

LOL

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
id personally enjoy the fact that i get to play the best 2 players at the tournament every time. chances are i'd get better faster and i would beat them eventually. easy early round matches are boring as hell, because if you don't beat someone good at the tournament, then what accomplishment or improvement can you take from it? how do you "get your moneys worth" by just beating people that aren't as good as you? i can do that at home
You are more than welcome to think that :). Some like to beat other significant players instead of paying money(+travel expenses) to lose to the best 2 players in under an hour and get knocked out of brackets.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
beating someone good is impressive. You claimed that only winning money was impressive, there is the flaw in your logic.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Not everyone can do that at home.
I play with one person. That's all I have available in my immediate area.

Allied

Smash Master
ew i dont wanna be in this thread anymore

byeee :3

Winners

Won Ikon
Lost Pierced

Losers

Lost Wes

I bad

Count

Smash Champion
What the **** is your guys problem?

In the midwest, we go to tournaments, we giggle the whole time, and we all love each other. Every east coast tournament has something like this in the results thread. It boggles my mind.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
*** he got lucky. He outplaced like 10 people that are way better than him because of his easy bracket and me going Ike/him jewing me.

The wuss didn't use Marth vs me. He had to counterpick an Ike into even worse match-ups instead of using his main. :laugh:

My Ike's been legit for months. TX is gonna see. :)
If I go to HOBO, I'll wrap it just for you. :) Though I ****ing suck at brawl anyways.

Jeseus christ, before our set you said you didn't care if you lost, you lose and you make a big deal? Don't get mad at me because you used Ike. You most likely would have won if you used your main, but that doesn't mean you have to **** talk me irl and over SWF. =/

And saying I Cped you.... I dont like marth vs ike at all loooool, and my friend told me to use Snake, and I was bored so i listened. I agree the match on delfino was dumb, but still.... cmon =/

Oh and other news the LIRR is a ***** and deserves to die.

Edit: kuro I used snake, wolf, d3, and marth. Mostly Marth though.
Mm, good ****. Beat anyone good with him? :D

Anyways, Diem is 2gud at commentating. <33

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
ew i dont wanna be in this thread anymore

byeee :3

Winners

Won Ikon
Lost Pierced

Losers

Lost Wes

I bad
iKon was sooo good, I kept telling him over and over when we were playing friendlies, I think he got a little annoyed, but still mad beast player.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Amazing :')
SHOUTOUTS

Minty - :(

ChaosMarth - Good job : ) I sense you GROWING =) Nice talking with you ^_^

Nasty - Get that Lucas out of here ;O We all know Ness should be higher :)

DM - Your attuide towards happiness CHANGEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so nice joking and talking with you xD

Moo2Kang - =(

Allied - Funneh mang is funneh xDDD

Icon - Play mii in friendly and not MM :(

Bleachigo - Oawwwww YAAAAA Nice job getting top 10 (was it?) really nice talking to you =)

Wes - Sawnic sewz

R3MIX, Kingz, BIG m - you guises are ghey except kingz and remix [lol]

Alex - WTF MANG? MarioPartyBoards.com said there was a Mario Party tourny there!

Atomsk/Fatal - ILY both. If i get the badge, I'll replace my jesus figure with a picture of both of you :)

J G - Do you paints contrllers for coast? : O Yours was really nicely colored :lick:

Ally - Nice talking to you for little while : [ You looked sad :( hope everything goes well for you! =)

Yes...
FLA

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
I had a great time actually lol
So did I.

I'm especially happy that I got to face a Wario in losers because I learned a lot about the matchup from playing him even though I lost the set.

I think we should turn this thread into a "Why this tournament was amazing thread."

Top Bottom