• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Viridian City of the SUMMER 8-29 Results

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow I'm proud to hear you birds are still flying high. Fly proud to top ten, my fine feathered ones...I wish you the best!

And Eazy I mossssssst definitely agree...imagine if all these talented ppl played Melee.

O_O?!!!

It'd be like 01-08 (b4 Brawl came out) all over again!

Zucco

Smash Master
when I saw Bleachigo posted here I thought to myself "90% chance says that hes talking about himself". Looks like I was right.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I think I'm starting to annoy you Zucco. Heh, I'm still letting this all get to my head.

@D1, will do. Also I think you are the only Falco in the area I haven't played. :(

D1

Banned via Administration
I think I'm starting to annoy you Zucco. Heh, I'm still letting this all get to my head.

@D1, will do. Also I think you are the only Falco in the area I haven't played. :(
****, well I dunno we'll ever cross paths now. T_T

Who knows when I'll return to the realm of eternal airdodges after getting launched.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
lol idk.. falco can camp sonic, jab ***** sonic in every way.. as long as falco doesnt fall for a Fsamsh, we should win =), and idk, bleach did pretty good.. but the brackets were messy or so ive been told..

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lol idk.. falco can camp sonic, jab ***** sonic in every way.. as long as falco doesnt fall for a Fsamsh, we should win =), and idk, bleach did pretty good.. but the brackets were messy or so ive been told..
You're obviously correct. Everyone knows it but perhaps some will delude themself intentionally to feel better. Not like it matters much anyway though.

Top Bottom