• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Swiss

Smash Lord
thats too bad i dont even know what pseudo means

Quezacotl - lightning bird, paralysis? roleblock?
Shiva - frost chick, paralysis? roleblock?
Ifrit - really warm, paralysis? roleblock?
Siren - sings to sleep, paralysis? roleblock?
Brothers - big and little minotaurs, paralysis? roleblock?
Diablos - gravity to slow you, paralysis? roleblock?
Carbuncle - bright blinding light, paralysis? roleblock?
Leviathan - long *** dragonsnake wraps around you, paralysis? roleblock?
Pandemona - tornado, paralysis? roleblock?
Cerberus - three dog heads, paralysis? roleblock?
Alexander - huge *** robot, paralysis? roleblock?
Doomtrain - poisons you, paralysis? roleblock?
Bahamut - scares the **** outta you, paralysis? roleblock?
Cactuar - 1000 needles, paralysis? roleblock?
Tonberry - shanks you, paralysis? roleblock?
Eden - huge *** school, paralysis? roleblock?
Please, slow down on the content. I can hardly keep up.

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
I'm going to say: Why did ryker feel the need to immediately make a move towards the GF's and then cite appended rule number one of : Whatever alignment I am, Ryker is the opposite until proven otherwise.
Why don't you feel the same way towards boss? He was the one who initially stated to give the GFs to him.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
and partially because he managed to drop that within about 5 posts of orbo and say he could have them all.

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
because rule number one doesn't have kevins name in it
That has nothing to do with your initial reasoning. You just added on the rule number 1 in your last post. Your initial reasoning is that Ryker made a power move. But Boss made a power move as well. What about your Ryker meta implies scum only for Ryker?

Boss

KevinM|Tom
twilight sparkle do you think i was being serious

rake HOW CONFIDENT are you that i am kevin

swiss u dont need to worry about the GFs their powers will be revealed when they spawn

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Ryker makes power move.

Rykerscum.

GG
I'm going to say: Why did ryker feel the need to immediately make a move towards the GF's and then cite appended rule number one of : Whatever alignment I am, Ryker is the opposite until proven otherwise.
You're reasoning that Ryker making a power move towards the GFs implies that he is scum. Tell me what that make him scum. It's really not too hard. When I asked you to elaborate, you just cited rule #1 which has nothing to do with your main reasoning. Why is Ryker making a power move specific to Ryker scum? Why is it not null? How does it differentiate between boss dictating who gets the GFs?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
well damn.

Hi tom.

I have no idea how to read you, so basically if i get a scum read on kevin that's what i'm going to roll with

Boss

KevinM|Tom
we're town btw

its easy to read tom - is he active? hes town

im active, im town
gg no re

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Do you believe that you be able to rely on that despite the fact that he is hydraing? Do you believe that you will reliably be able to differentiate between Kevin and Tom? It seems you have already failed in doing so. I don't see how you're going to read the slot based on gut reading one of the players if you aren't even able to differentiate the players.

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Rake you need to fully answer #104. Your scummy *** can't just keep avoiding being incriminated, hoping that Swiss or someone will come to your rescue.

Boss

KevinM|Tom
balls to the wall twilightsparkle most epic brony in all of bronyville

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Explain to me in detail what makes what i did more scummy than non serious banter
You actually tried to justify it (your Ryker read), indicating that you actually had a legitimate suspicion. All you have to do is elaborate on it. Again, why does Ryker making a power move indicate Ryker scum based on your meta? Why is it not a null tell, but rather a Ryker scum tell? How does Ryker's dictation differentiate from Boss' dictation?

Boss

KevinM|Tom
twilight sparkle fyi your vocabulary needs work. imply isn't infer, differ isn't differentiate, statement isn't dictation, etc

Boss

KevinM|Tom
btnacdorbicshumttiaswharit

dear god i hope i can remember that

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
he hydra'd with ryker and i gut read him as scum there too, so yeah.
So you believe you will accurately be able to differentiate Tom from Kevin this game despite being 55% sure that Kevin had been posting all this time. And despite the fact that you keep calling me Badwolf? Now that you know that Tom has been posting, how is it you will differentiate between the two? Specifics on what makes a Kevin post, and what makes a Tom post. After all you must know this, if you're only going to be reading the slot solely based on Kevin's posts.

Boss

KevinM|Tom
oh **** im not allowed to do that am i? posting in cyhpers. i just remembered. ok it stands for btnacdorbicshumttiaswharit by the way thats not a chainsaw defense on rake but i can see how u might think that and how ryker could be town if we were scum

Top Bottom