• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIF Presents: First Rochester, NY Brawl Tournament - Rochester, NY - Mar 22, 08

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
The ruleset is no longer open for change. Please note a few minor final changes in stage selection and other minor ruleset changes.

xCheeZe

Smash Rookie
i could use a ride from syracuse if anyone is driving from around here, my ride currently is debating wether he wants to go or not (but i know i want to)

if your able to help me out hit me up on AIM: NLDestroyer22
-thx

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Quick food update!

Plenty of food will be provided at the tournament! There will be soda, chips, sandwiches, cookies, bagels, pizza, and muffins and probably some other stuff too! I got a lot of food thanks to a few connections I have and some of it was from me using spare clubs on my meal plan. But no money will be taken from the pot to cover food! It's all on us! Please do come, we need plenty of people to eat all of this.

We will have recording equipment! We do have some TVs, but I have a feeling we might need more, so if you can bring a TV, then please do! Also if you can bring a Wii + Brawl, then please do! I want this to be fun for everyone, so I'm hoping we end up with plenty of full set-ups for plenty of friendlies time when matches are being played!

Kirk

Smash Champion
So yeah...turns out I WILL be able to make it! So I'm pleased with that lol.

I probably won't be doing teams...I can only have time to enter into singles.

And if you still need a Wii or w/e...I may be able to bring mine.

Hope to see you guys there!

--Kirk

Kirk

Smash Champion
congrats on singles, kirk, how'd team awesome do? =P
lol team awesome...i said that as a joke but apparently silverspawn entered us with it anyway o.O

But yeah, we won the teams...we worked better together than I thought lol. So all and all a good first tourney for me :D

--Kirk

d13f00l

Smash Rookie
Thanks for setting this up. Still, I hate your Olimar with the burning passion only Captain Falcon can provide. >:|

Other than any match where I went against Olimar, I had a lot of fun! :D

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
I now know what my Toon Link needs to work on, and it was a lot of fun to see people play, I've had little Brawl experience outside of a small group of people. Looking forward to the next one =)

Top Bottom