• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [Feb 28, 2015] Road to Glory #1 - Spring Qualifier - cash bonus - state ranking (Eugene, Oregon)

Darkcloud64

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkcloud64
I cant wait to see all the players and see how I fair. me and my buds are gonna do are best

T0MMY

Smash Master
It's in the original post, but I'll be nice and not a ******bag... this time...

http://eugenegamepad.weebly.com/rules.html

In the future, I suggest reading the original post in threads more carefully before asking questions. Not everyone is as kind as I am when your question already has an answer.
Haha, it's fine I think. I see the rules being posted as a convenience, just as the thread here where you can ask questions.

Obviously, if people ask too many questions it might annoy the TO's who went to trouble of posting them properly, but that is part of the job. Just remember that doing a little bit of work for yourself means A LOT less work for the TO's and means a better run event - think of the TO's as the engine to a machine, the more you give it to work the more stress it has and the more chance it doesn't work well for you.

So ask questions if needed, but look for the easy answer first!

Adrian6625

Smash Rookie
NNID
Adrian662
Haha, it's fine I think. I see the rules being posted as a convenience, just as the thread here where you can ask questions.

Obviously, if people ask too many questions it might annoy the TO's who went to trouble of posting them properly, but that is part of the job. Just remember that doing a little bit of work for yourself means A LOT less work for the TO's and means a better run event - think of the TO's as the engine to a machine, the more you give it to work the more stress it has and the more chance it doesn't work well for you.

So ask questions if needed, but look for the easy answer first!
Yeah i get it I should have known thanks guys! for not yelling at me

Darkcloud64

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkcloud64
I been training hard for this and every day i get more hyped I cant wait to see who will I will fight first!

T0MMY

Smash Master
This tournament was a blast!
I didn't want to be stuck helping out with brackets, but the number of people who showed up was quite staggering and PB's was understaffed, but I didn't care so much since the tourney was so much fun.
Shoutouts to the guys who came all the way from Idaho, that is some commitment!
Also to the WA players as well!

Congrats to the top players
t1mmy & Kneegalize It for Melee
t1mmy, Abu, Brobear, and Sammy for Smash Wii U
Sideslick & Sparky for the Amiibo Showdown
Nintendudes for Quads

You guys were awesome!

Hope to see you all at the next one!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Thanks to everyone who showed up for this and to all the staff that worked all day helping everyone with their matches.

Good games to everyone I got to play. See you next time!

Sideslick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sideslick
Also, thanks to @T1MMY and @ T0MMY T0MMY for housing (and schooling) me and @Beardbot.

Sparky never would have never stood a chance if he couldn't even make it! Now I've gotta train him and make sure the little guy keeps his title!

(For the record, Sparky is a Pikachu amiibo. You might want to add that somewhere)

Last edited:

Adrian6625

Smash Rookie
NNID
Adrian662
This tournament was a blast!
I didn't want to be stuck helping out with brackets, but the number of people who showed up was quite staggering and PB's was understaffed, but I didn't care so much since the tourney was so much fun.
Shoutouts to the guys who came all the way from Idaho, that is some commitment!
Also to the WA players as well!

Congrats to the top players
t1mmy & Kneegalize It for Melee
t1mmy, Abu, Brobear, and Sammy for Smash Wii U
Sideslick & Sparky for the Amiibo Showdown
Nintendudes for Quads

You guys were awesome!

Hope to see you all at the next one!
We Nintendudes thank you! we all loved the tournament and all you guys thank you for helping us and giveing us such good matches some! you guys were the best! but the nintendudes well be back better then ever! just you wait!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Sparky never would have never stood a chance if he couldn't even make it! Now I've gotta train him and make sure the little guy keeps his title!
Sparky for EVO.

We Nintendudes thank you! we all loved the tournament and all you guys thank you for helping us and giveing us such good matches some! you guys were the best! but the nintendudes well be back better then ever! just you wait!
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the event. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the next one!

Gamepadnews

Smash Cadet
Thanks to all who made it to the tournament, all of us who worked on the event hope everyone had a great time.
We'd like to thank everyone for helping bring equipment and help setup.
Also a big thanks to everyone for keeping the place clean and nothing broken.

Justin from Pixel Battles:
clean up was minimal, with that kind of crowd that's amazing lol

One thing went missing though: If anyone saw a Lucario Amiibo out of place please let us know.
It was Raymond's that he used to enter the Amiibo event.

Other than that everything went great. We're looking at venues for the next one in about a month, hopefully end of March but most likely in April.
Keep an eye on the website and our facebook for more info!

Top Bottom