• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Poinciana Presents: Pentakill! A Gaming Monthly! (Kissimee, FL)

Should Metaknight be banned this time around?

• It's simple. We kill the Batman. (Mk Ban)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Metaknight singles, but no double MK

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • MK doubles, but no Singles MK

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BATS! BATS EVERYWHERE! (MK legal all around)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Are you in the UCF/cypress springs area?
Yoooooooooo........ if you're in the cypress springs area, I'm pretty sure I'm at most ten minutes from you guys, lol. I need to come practice with you guys one of these days.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
@ -DR3W- -DR3W-
My Wii doesn't have an MK64 game, I have never even played that simulation of MK64. I just know that the color of it is very dark, that is why it is crap.

Also, about the crews. I think we can still have the event if it has at least 4 crews. It was going to be a casual event anyway because it was a free event, there go, no prize to worry about. I still want to have a crew battle because I never played in a crew battle.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
I don't think the hotspot will work because I have a desktop computer that can't connect to Wi-Fi.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
:I well then no stream this time around, sorry. this is a good venue, but we've yet to find out its potential, so maybe another time :O

I'm going to rally more hype for the crew battle event next month, so we might find a way/venue that is compatible with your equipment

Last edited:

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
I can bring my equipment anyways just in case we can figure something out. if it doesn't work out I can leave it all in my car.

Last edited:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I'm gonna need everyone going to keep updated with the OP. I keep getting questions from people who aren't even checking. Though I appreciate the questions toward things misssing.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
THE HECK
Sensei, you live near cypress springs?????
Gwaaaah, practice! We need to play!
I live in the Rio Pinar area, off of Curry Ford and Goldenrod. I actually work at the Publix on Dean and Curry Ford, which is right near you guys, lol.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
@ P.I.E. P.I.E. Instead of doing a live stream we could record it live and still do the comentary and later upload to youtube.

Last edited:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
What's the latest I can arrive and still make PM singles?

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
I don't think the hotspot will work because I have a desktop computer that can't connect to Wi-Fi.
YOU SLOW YOUR ASS DOWN. My desktop has to use wi-fi too. I can just bring my USB adapter.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
You may have just saved the live stream as well as helped the live stream the most!!!!

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
If anything else goes wrong, it's totally cool. My power of BEING ****ING AWESOME will fix it.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Guess there's no way for my match to wait for 1ish huh?

Oh well. See everyone there.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
If you're bad at traveling, you're probably gonna be bad at playing.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
I would but unfortunately it would be a 2 hour drive to Lakeland than the venue and I'm still kind of new to driving long distances especially by my self but hopefully someone can.

Top Bottom