• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Poinciana Presents: Pentakill! A Gaming Monthly! (Kissimee, FL)

Should Metaknight be banned this time around?

• It's simple. We kill the Batman. (Mk Ban)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Metaknight singles, but no double MK

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • MK doubles, but no Singles MK

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BATS! BATS EVERYWHERE! (MK legal all around)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I am confirmed for this. Money match me in any game.

Last edited:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Not going to Ryo's?
I have obligations early that morning. By the time I would get there it would be 1 or 2, and not worth the gas at that point.

So, nope, here it is.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Doubles isn't happening unless we have time but the line up will be crew battles and marvel then singles for all events. If I can finish the crew battle early enough I will do doubles.

Nemy

群れ
I still play Marvel like its that 2011 nilla metagame. I already know Sensei will body me, but Eikelmann I might take you up on that if I have extra cash.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Ian...if there's doubles, you're teaming with me.
Also, my financial situation at the time will determine if I can wager $5 each.

Thanks Din for the directions but I probably won't go.

Really? Mario Kart 64 mm!!!
Think you're slick son? If you got it, I'm down. Now you have to go.

Last edited:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
i'm down for teams in every game with you drew. do you really main mewtwo in melee now? if so we could do double mewtwo lol
I guess you'll have to see, huh?

...PIE, which games do you plan on doing doubles for? Surely it can't be all of them.
And I'll play that Peach.

Nemy

群れ
The Peach dittos are gonna be real. Still debating on running Peach, Pit, or Snake at this. I play too many **** characters.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
@DR3W
I am not bringing my N64 but I would be willing to use a Wii MK64 simulater even though it is crap. Bo5 sound good to you?

Edit: Not bringing my Wii though.

Does anyone have a Custom Robo Arena game for the DS? I would be willing to play you on it. Just for fun, no mm

Last edited:

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
Here are some pictures of the live stream stuff like the quality and how I think it is gonna be set up. If anybody has any suggestions like a background for the second picture please tell me.

Attachments

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
Here are some pictures of the live stream stuff like the quality and how I think it is gonna be set up. If anybody has any suggestions like a background for the second picture please tell me.

Attachments

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595

Attachments

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
@DR3W
I am not bringing my N64 but I would be willing to use a Wii MK64 simulater even though it is crap. Bo5 sound good to you?

Edit: Not bringing my Wii though.

Does anyone have a Custom Robo Arena game for the DS? I would be willing to play you on it. Just for fun, no mm
If I can play on my GameCube controller, I'm down.

Bring your Wii. No one else will have it.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Hey Din why don't you try inputting the image directly into your text next time instead of making me have to open the damn thing in a new window.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
Hey Din why don't you try inputting the image directly into your text next time instead of making me have to open the damn thing in a new window.
If you click on the picture it doesn't open it in a new window. It opens on the same page.

Last edited:

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
I would just like some input because I personally don't think its done, like its missing some stuff and I would like for people to have some input on the stream that they are going to be on or at least give me some ideas because I'm not too creative.

Nemy

群れ
I took a look at the pics I think it looks good. Im actually a bit nore hype now lol.

I have bad news though, it looks lakeland might have to sit out on crews. It may just be me and 1 other now. Possibly 3.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
We might as well not do crew battles at this point unless we plan to just be silly about it.
The hype is REAL DOE. I'm excited.
I'm gonna go practice, haha.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
Actually I just thought about it and you said that you would be on the Lakeland crew and that's like an hour past the venue.

Top Bottom