• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victawr

Smash Cadet
This thread wont last long...

Favourite Character? Zelda. FAir from hell, fun to use. Falco too. Fast, powerful, and **** effective against everyone.

Least favourite? I can't think of a character that I don't enjoy using (Unlike brawl.. I've yet to find a character that I enjoy playing, except squirtle because he reminds me of melee so much....But he comes in a pack with two other *******, so no good), they're all just amazing.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I don't enjoy playing AS peach.

Captain Falcon is funnest. But Marth is me. As Marth, I LOVE fighting falcons. My Marth counters Falcons.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
Roy
Because it just seems like he tries so hard to be a good char
:(

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
Dr. Mario, Falco, and Mewtwo. Oh and Victawr is right, i know there were a lot of threads made before like this.

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Highly technical characters such as Falco, Fox, Yoshi (yeah, Yoshi's technical) hold a great place in my heart. But the funnest for me altogether is Mario, mostly because he isn't such a try-hard. He has a great combo game, easy utilization of all the advanced techniques, and his lack of killing power even makes me like him more. Gotta be hella sneaky to pull off that kill. Mario ftw.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I kinda liek sonic and snake they r kewl chars :D

But seriously....

<----------------------- look at that head (DOWN A LITTTTLE MORE)

LLDL

Smash Hero
My favorite character (as in I like the game series) is probably mario.

My main character to play with is Falco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom