• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Anime?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
YES! HOMO GIRLS AND A MESSED UP PLOT FTW!

heck I don't watch animes because of the art-style (well some people I know do since they're graphic whores) and as well. One Piece isn't a serious anime? Bleach isn't that serious, it's just Strawberry-kun trying to become stronger and protect his family... Nothing that serious...

I would love to read manga, but I don't like to read it on the internet, I rather flip a page than click to see the next page, so tedious...

That makes sence. i find it better to read the books themselves too.

D

Deleted member

I love DragonBall and Love Hina. In second would be Inuyasha

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
4Kids stikes again.
4Kids has nothing with my hate with One Piece, even thought if they make horrible dubs it's not the reason why I dont' take interest in One Piece, 4Kids makes me hate English dubbed anime, well expect for FMA since th dubbing was very and really good in comaprision to other anime. :3

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Naruto
DBZ
Bleach
Code Geass(both)
Deathnote
Full Metal Alchemist
Samurai Champloo
Hell Girl
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzamiya
Yu Yu Hakisho

4Kids has nothing with my hate with One Piece, even thought if they make horrible dubs it's not the reason why I dont' take interest in One Piece, 4Kids makes me hate English dubbed anime, well expect for FMA since th dubbing was very and really good in comaprision to other anime. :3
yeah The FMA dub was very well done. Hopefully it will be the same for the new season coming out in April.0.o
I don't really have much interest in one piece either. Dont really hate it or anything. Just hard for me to get into. Maybe it's Just think its one of those like or dont like animes/mangas.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Well it's not me liking One Piece because "its one of those like or dont like animes/mangas". But really I just find it interesting when I first saw it. My frist impression of it was bad but I might try it now 0.0

Anyways did anyone see the first episode of Summer's Day Dream/Touhou Anime Project w/e?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Well it's not me liking One Piece because "its one of those like or dont like animes/mangas".

I just dont like it kuz it's boring.... They were in the desert for like 50 episodes!

Like or dont like if you read it or not its easily the best shonen manga out ATM
How come if someone says that about Naruto they are considered A Narutard/Fan brat by preconception? 0.o?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
How come if someone says that about Naruto they are considered A Narutard/Fan brat by preconception? 0.o?
I only call people Narutards if they think Naruto is the best and they act like total snobs. Othat than that if they really think Naruto is the best anime I'd just called them a Naruto Fan.

Underdog985

Smash Rookie
One of my current favorites is To Aru Mutsu no index.

Currently following and recommending:

Tales of the Abyss
Crome Shelled Regios/Koukaku no Regios
Minami-ke Okaeri
Michiko to Hatchin
Asu no Yoichi
Soul Eater
Tower of Druaga - Sword of Uruk

Puddin

Smash Lord
4Kids makes me hate English dubbed anime, well expect for FMA since th dubbing was very and really good in comaprision to other anime. :3
You are dumb, not every English dub is by 4kids. Why do you think FMA had a good English dub? Because it was not done by 4kids.

@Zen1: Because Naruto is a terrible excuse for an Anime and deserves no defense for how "Super awesome l33t" it is. It's also generally overrated by it's fans, so eager to defend it and deny it's flaws.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
You are dumb, not every English dub is by 4kids. Why do you think FMA had a good English dub? Because it was not done by 4kids.

@Zen1: Because Naruto is a terrible excuse for an Anime and deserves no defense for how "Super awesome l33t" it is. It's also generally overrated by it's fans, so eager to defend it and deny it's flaws.
Did I even say FMA was dubbed by 4Kids? Lmao...

Puddin

Smash Lord
Did I even say FMA was dubbed by 4Kids? Lmao...
No, but you clearly generalized your hate for English Dubs to 4kids, which is an ignorant generalization because there are plenty of great English Dubs.

And whatever a ComaPrision is.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
No, but you clearly generalized your hate for English Dubs to 4kids, which is an ignorant generalization because there are plenty of great English Dubs.

And whatever a ComaPrision is.
Lol yeah but really english dubs are kinda ban in general, I find that the dubbing is horrible most of the time. As well IMHO, FMA is a great english dub. I don't see how anime dubbed in english that I watch are great.

And comparison, my bad lmao.

Long time since I posted my favorite types of anime since my last one was phail xD

Code Geass
Code Geass R2
Death Note
DN Angel
FMA
Haruhi
Higurashi
Kamichu
Kannagi
Lucky Star
Mushishi
Oruan High School Host Club

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I just dont like it kuz it's boring.... They were in the desert for like 50 episodes!

Because there everywhere and it that's not true. I'll admit it that i am sadly probably a narutard but for one piece (and ill change that behavior soon). but after reading Naruto up untill the recent then OP all the way trough to the recent chapters seeing people say Naruto is better is just blasphemy. Even though I'm still a fan of Naruto. but when a person says bleach is betterthey should be killed.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
But when a person says Bleach is better they should be killed.
But... Bleach as the Banki, and it's much more uber than DBGT character power level. D=

I'll say this, K-G-2 better come out soon or the Kiddy Grade fans will lose respect for them, but then again, good things come to those who wait.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
But... Bleach as the Banki, and it's much more uber than DBGT character power level. D=

I'll say this, K-G-2 better come out soon or the Kiddy Grade fans will lose respect for them, but then again, good things come to those who wait.

Bamkai IS NOTHING TO SSJ 3 & SSJ FILLER 4

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Lol anyone have an anime Expect Gurren Lagann for a person that doesn't like Mecha anime but might be interested in watching it. :3

Puddin

Smash Lord
That doesn't make too much sense.

Please clarify.
I believe he/she meant "Except" not "Expect" and would like a Mecha Anime to watch, preferably one that is not Gurren Laggan. Sort of like a ComaPrison.

Gundamm 00 has ****ty English Dubs.

I'm not too into Mecha though so I couldn't suggest much. You're obviously a Bones fan though (JustNoOne) so you could try Eureka Seven, it has Mecha and is made by Bones. It's a win win.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
lol i guess i am one of the few mecha fans.
im still evangelion > every other mecha
try gundam or macross

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Sorry about my typing, I'm trying to type faster than usual. I have too much typos and I can't word sentences properly...

I don't like Eureka Seven, watched it and it was pretty boring... -.- I guess I might try Evangelion tonight after my exam :3

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

Flaws such as?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
It keeps going on and on, it will get repetitive and it will get boring because you keep seeing the same thing over and over again.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I hate 4Kids...

The One Piece dub made me cry for countless nights.

Naruto is overrated, lol. I liked the anime for the first season, but yeah...repetitive.

:093:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Sorry about my typing, I'm trying to type faster than usual. I have too much typos and I can't word sentences properly...

I don't like Eureka Seven, watched it and it was pretty boring... -.- I guess I might try Evangelion tonight after my exam :3
i also thought of another one.
if you like comedy then try full metal panic!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I watched the first episode of Full Metal Panic, I can't remember how it went since it was like a year ago.

Also, I finished my Science Exam, it was too easy 0.0

rhan

Smash Hero
zen1 said:
Ahh I see.
but that is the anime only, not the manga. Well perhaps, but was not DBZ the same way?
Well I was just going off the anime. I haven't read any manga on Naruto.

And yes....DBZ was the most repetitive anime ever IMO. It was good up until the end of the Cell Games. Then it fell off.

Top Bottom