• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 Results/Shoutouts Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
ACTION B@STARD!!!!!!!

HE'S MY CREW MATE!!!!

how is he?
We recorded matches with him and will be posted on youtube. He has a pretty decent Lucas. But I was playing melee and Brawl. You have to ask him yourself how he did in most of the 1 vs 1 he had. I did play him I beated his lucas but he was good. He also played against HDL. And HDL link was too good.

I told zoro that if you guys plan to come to PR you can PM and I can arrange a tournament for you guys but you have to tell me with time. Im also will b conducting a series of tournaments to bring people to the states for a major Melee/Brawl Tournament

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
What's good everyone? Here are videos of an epic teams Melee money match that happened at the tourney. It was me & Green Mario's double Mario against SmashMac & DogySamich's double Dr. Mario. We decided to just have the best of 5 set on Final Destination, lol. I hope ya enjoy this super fun set, lol!

DJ Nintendo & Green Mario vs. DogySamich & SmashMac (Match 1):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-D4VjSI-OU&feature=PlayList&p=13129B09D1E27981&index=0

DJ Nintendo & Green Mario vs. DogySamich & SmashMac (Match 2):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVPlDbv6UA&feature=PlayList&p=13129B09D1E27981&index=1

DJ Nintendo & Green Mario vs. DogySamich & SmashMac (Match 3):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNH-MIdLqBw&feature=PlayList&p=13129B09D1E27981&index=2

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So when do the people who won money get it mailed to them?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm sure Hylian needs it after having his car break down, getting it towed, staying in a hotel, and taking a bus from FL to TX.

Frames

DI
So when do the people who won money get it mailed to them?
Never.

FAST 1 was just a big scam, didn't you hear?

I'm keeping your money and moving to Australia (land down under ftw).

Peace.

...ok

The last online check should come august 1st, so probably sometime that first week of august, since we'll have all the money.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Shout-Outs (finally got around to it)

Frames- Good **** holding down the whole tournament. Everything ran well and you did a great job.
Rx- Good job in teams, takin' down m2k and cort in winners finals! You and xYz will get 'em next time for sure.
Boss Magnet- Awesome job running the tournie, recording matches, making brownies... overall, awesome job tournie director.
Gmoney- Too good? Hanging with you was sooo much fun and I think I won every match you rooted me on for. Gmoney is my good luck charm!
Gingerr- Also awesome to hang out with. Fun times joking around during finals. I didn't get to see your Zelda, but there's always next time.
Loto- Team friendlies in Melee were too good. Double Link is an awesome team.
Marin- your Peach is MAD good, now I'm REALLY scared to face you in tournament. Keep it up, aggro Peach.
Linguini- Don't sandbag in pools or you might not make it out! Good stuff making it out regardless, and good job in teams.
Mew2King and Cort- Good **** winning everything. Your amazing skill was too much for the south... for now!
Afro Thundah- Good job man. Even if you didn't do as well as you'd hoped, you still did the best in Florida. This learning experience will have us ALL greatly improving soon.
Dashizwiz- Your matches against m2k were probably the best set I've ever seen. Keep up the super fast Falco, you're SOO much fun to watch.
Hungrybox- 2nd in teams? Beast man, they could barely keep up with you rests. Keep up the good work, your Jiggs somehow keeps improving ALL THE TIME.
Fesstizio- Man, I never would've thought Florida and Cali had such different geographies until you said "we have like, no trees." No problem with the ride to the airport too, it was my duty as a smasher.
Kremlin and Ishotlazers(?)- You guys are so lazy! Always getting up last but getting ready quickly anyway. See you around at local tournies.
Lamugi- Dude, that Marvel vs Streetfighter commentary at the bowling alley was hilarious; "I had my eye one you." I'll definitely try to come to the Tampa tournies when you get the dates sorted out.
Chexr and Aarosmashguy- Driving around with you guys was fun. You guys are super nice and lots of fun to talk to. Hopefully we'll meet again at the next big tournie.
St. Louis! (Random, Zig-Zag, Samdvds, Geno, Loki, Bozzar)- Sorry for getting you guys lost over and over again, I'm a bad leader. You guys were all fun to hang out with and fun to play. I hope the drive home wasn't TOO grueling. 20+ hours is a LOT!
Exarch- Man, I think you know too much. Hanging out with you and talking smash always lets has me learning something cool and new about the game. <3 your Peach, it's my role model!
Fenrir- Note to self: don't stand on the ledge. Your Fox is too good in both games, I just can't keep up. You're such a cool guy. See you around!
Derf- Gainesvillains is the coolest name ever. You're so funny to play with cuz you get so loud. Freakin' Rest, amiright?
Dark Sonic- Holding it down hard-core with housing; that extra house you have totally rocked. Keep up the good Sonic work, I think you're the best there is. Just remember: you're not too fast, they're too slow!
Raistlin- Sorry I didn't do as well in teams as I could have. I still had fun though. Your Jiggs is so fun to team with.

Everybody else: GGs and it was nice meeting all of you. The Smash community is the coolest ever!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm sure Hylian needs it after having his car break down, getting it towed, staying in a hotel, and taking a bus from FL to TX.
This :(. My poor wallet is no longer full of rupees :(.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm so lazy, but busy at the same time to do my shoutouts. Mad johns lol.

By the way, who has the recorded Melee singles tournament set of me vs. Green Mario? I know it was recorded and I wanna see it lol.

Xelic

Smash Ace
Okay, I waited way too long to do these, so I already forgot everything that happened. I'll try.

Frames- Thanks for hosting and taking pity on our team. I'm wearing the shirt right now. ;)

Boss Magnet- Thanks for the brownies. <3

HB- You talk **** too, but that's how the game is played. ;) Thanks for the housing and the free ride to 5th. <3 If it's any consolation, your mom made us miss our flight out. =D

Fox players that took me out- I don't remember y'all's names, but y'all were pretty decent. =D (Shiz, I'm so glad I went easy on you and that you got lucky so that you could "beat" me and have that amazing set with M2K. I honestly have not been excited about Melee in years, so thanks for getting me yelling and cheering.) <3 WHO HAS THE CROWD VIDS?!

Smash Mac- Thanks for driving us around trying to find the Whataburger. We didn't find it, but the hope for delicious fast food is what really mattered.

Chops- It was revenge for FCD. Great set though, thanks for making it fun.

Whoever helped Hylian/JSB get back to Texas- **** you. Take him back.

GG players- Thanks for the good show. It was fun to watch and listen to you guys, knowing that there were starving children in Africa and Brawl players in the next room.

Cort and M2K- So much fun hanging out late at night. I had fun with you guys all tournament long. <3

Anybody who had to Peach ditto Texas- Sorry. That match is ours.

My pool- <3

North Florida- ='( I miss y'all.

Pika players- =D

DJ Nintendo- I love you and I love Bowser. I'm sorry I had to Hungry Box you in tournament, but what else can Peach do? You're my favorite.

DM_Brandon- Ignore what I told DJ Nintendo; you're my REAL favorite. Good ****. Come to Texas. Tournament.

Texas- No shouts. I'm stuck with you guys + one girl. Oh, two girls, because I forgot about DoH. Ray, I love you. <3

Shamu- Step up your game. Your park was weak.

Everyone else- <3

Oh yeah, Queen and Rock- That teams set was ridiculous.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
First of all I have to say this tournament was awesome! The assistance was really big (the biggest assistance here in PR has been like 80 people for Brawl Singles). Everyone was really friendly and kind towards us, and I thank you all for that. I hope I get the chance to travel to another tournament as good as this one. I didn't get to socialize much with you guys since I'm not really good at speaking English... >_< (I can type well though).

I don't even want to speak about Melee, since I didn't have much practice and I played horribly. I'd really would have liked to know how good I would do if I was playing like I did before Brawl came out. But oh well... I hope I do better next time. ;)

In Brawl Doubles me and DSL did very good. We placed 5th. We lost against M2K and Cort (you guys are really good), and Hylian and Gmoney (that suicide DSL committed at 20% made us lose that match... :() anyways good games you all. :)

In Brawl Singles I did well. I lost to M2K and Colbol. Very good matches both of you. I kinda like wanted to use Peach more... I used her on pools only. :(

Anyways, thank you all for everything and I really hope to play with you guys again in the future.

Xelic

Smash Ace
We got there too late to check our luggage, so we had to transfer to a different fight.

Peach's version of the HB style is massive turnip spam. I hope no one wasted their time watching those matches. DJ was just trying to catch me and I was only throwing turnips, because Fortress > everything but turnips. =( I'm pretty sure they were being recorded, but the machinery fell asleep.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
We got there too late to check our luggage, so we had to transfer to a different fight.

Peach's version of the HB style is massive turnip spam. I hope no one wasted their time watching those matches. DJ was just trying to catch me and I was only throwing turnips, because Fortress > everything but turnips. =( I'm pretty sure they were being recorded, but the machinery fell asleep.
yeah i saw that match....mad gay.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Just a thought...I never gave my information to anyone. I don't know when/how I'm supposed to get my money. I'm almost broke here, and would like to plan around it.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

Oh ok, lol.

Man, I wanna play you again next time, aight?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey Frames, you already took care of the XBOX payment thing? And someone told me we'd get the money around the 18th.....

is that true?

Sorry if you've been asked this a few times.

Frames

DI
trust me, as soon as i get the rest of the money, i'll send it out, i'm not sending it out deliberately, it's just because i haven't received it yet, it's just running late.

shiz it won't go out that late, you'll get it before then.

As soon as it comes i'll post, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom