• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Florida's Awesome Summer Tourney - July 17-20, 2008 (Register Online NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro

Smash Champion
just put down all of wato

marin
zoro
uuaa
bluray
at&t
kyon
vericz
hungrybox
hiroshi
legion
action *******

im pretty sure we are all gonna go unless something comes up

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
My crew is so hitting this.

Dark Sonic
leafgreen386
Cult of Rubik
Blade of Apollo
Raistlin
Ares
Harriet the Guy
Wizkid (he's new)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
you crazy Florida guys are always into something...but, i'm hooked. i'll see if i can bring even more GA people with me. this sounds like fun.

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
Man, I wouldn't mind going to this. I could really use a Melee tourney about now but Florida is QUITE the drive from Kentucky.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Lol, Bum was telling me he liked the game a lot (along with most of NY). I personally don't like it but I was interested in how the metagame in Brawl was turning out.

I'm not gonna be able to make it but I definetly wanna see some vids.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I'm interested but this early it's completely unknown whether I can actually come, but you can put me on your list if you want.

Chexr

Smash Ace
I will be there! Hopefully I can drag some other mn people out to it too.

Also we'll probably need housing for 2-5 people for the duration of the tourney if anyone is willing.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
INNsomnia's good, but those pizzerts make ya sick if you eat too many.

in MWFL, we combined General Tso's chicken with pizza to produce orgasm in the mouth.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
...holy **** i gotta try that
Now, remember, honor the General's pizza. Once you try it, I hope you pass on the tale that I had a major role in creating (don't forget Renth or Mankozuki either). But in all seriousness, it's one of the tastiest foods I have ever eaten. You wont want to eat anything else after you have tried General Lime's Pizza Backwards.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Now, remember, honor the General's pizza. Once you try it, I hope you pass on the tale that I had a major role in creating (don't forget Renth or Mankozuki either). But in all seriousness, it's one of the tastiest foods I have ever eaten. You wont want to eat anything else after you have tried General Lime's Pizza Backwards.

whats the best pizza to put with this? Papa Johns? Hungry Howies? Dominos? Pizza Hut (god i hope not) ? Any prior toppings, like pepperoni, mushroom, etc? This is something that I must do immediately

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Well, the great thing is that it doesn't really matter which pizza you put it on. If you have a personal favorite place, then it will only make the experience better for you and the others you share with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom