• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Florida's Awesome Summer Tourney - July 17-20, 2008 (Register Online NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'll make it if Thomas Tipman teamsies with me for melee doubles. maybe... >.>

EDIT: I'm on the other corner of the continent, basically would be travelling as far as combo status.

Frames

DI
I talked to q, he said he could only take off the melee days and maybe not even singles day, cause fridays/sat/sun are the busy days at his job.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I will be going for Melee, probably not brawl. Are there going to be lots of friendlies going on before/during/after the tourney? I have a cube that I can bring.

metalmcloud

Smash Rookie
I would like to join in,singles and doubles for both(quatripain too!) i will do doubles with quatripain

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Maximo might be a good teammate.

I will take this into consideration.

I am still deciding what kind of player/character would complement my playstyle best.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
No I ***** you in team with emilio and 1v1 in teams get it right. You have much to learn. victory is my destiny
You got lucky in the 5th match of our set.

Come back when you can put up a fight. Victory is MY destiny. The fight is on. I fight for my friends. You're off your game, Star Fox.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
No you got lucky when me and colin lost. Know your place apprentice if you choose to shrain wiht me online you chose tha path of getting owned by me at all times. The snake prowls fiercely but cannot scratch its back.

Gindler

Smash Champion
It really is hard to do with most characters, I've been working on it with Yoshi for the double double jump but it just isn't the most practical thing in the world, kind of like wavedashing in melee people would do it but not ALL the time (that'd be considered controller abuse afterall)

Anyway, speaking on the actual tournament part. Is it true that there's going to be SSB64 here? I've only played with siblings and friends wayyyy back so it'd be a nice change of pace for sure.

Frames

DI
wtf wavedashing was mad practical in melee, peoplez did it all the time

and yes there will be 64, sheer will handle that

also we got another registered person!!! Sethlon is officially coming to FAST 1!

Linguini

Smash Master
wtf wavedashing was mad practical in melee, peoplez did it all the time

and yes there will be 64, sheer will handle that

also we got another registered person!!! Sethlon is officially coming to FAST 1!
get this thread locked noob, move all discussion to tournament listing where massive hype will begin.
trust me, just ask queen to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom