• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon's 3 hit Tilt lock and guide to set-ups endings *VIDEO ADDED*

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
SAY WAT?!?!

SO FLUB KNEE> TRIP > fALCON PAUNCH IS A TRUE ****ING COMBO?

i just **** myself
Its not tripping. He says, instead of using dtilt for the nudge combo, do a FFuair and hit with the tip, to make em bounce, just like the tilt lock. Except, you can do a falcon punch instead of other follow ups.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Its not tripping. He says, instead of using dtilt for the nudge combo, do a FFuair and hit with the tip, to make em bounce, just like the tilt lock. Except, you can do a falcon punch instead of other follow ups.
oooooooh

but still.... thats exciting

seeing how i can mindgame to a pawunch.. maybe now i dont have to

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I dunno why I haven't made a little video clip of it already..

But yea.. What I'm saying is:
As your opponent falls to the ground after a hit or if you pushed them down from a platform, hit them in their bouncing animation with a FF Uair(Falcon is facing the opponent); this forces them to RISE UP just like the Ftilt does..
Right after your Uair hits and autocancels, input a FP as quick as possible and the opponent will wake up INSIDE the already excisting hitbox of FP!
..... This is hard to set up imo, but godly if one can do it.

Ftilt(down angeled) -> FP doesn't work due to the laggyness of the Ftilt. =/

It has to be a Uair, as far as I'm concerned.

Oh... And Flub knee doesn't work in this scenario.
Knee trip -> FP = Not garanteed FP
Uair bounce -> FP = Garanteed FP

Combos into PAUNCH would easily be the best thing in the game. Seriously.
It defenitly would be! O_O'
There might be better ways of setting up a garanteed FP..
Ya'll should spend a couple hours in training mode and see what you can find : )

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
I dunno why I haven't made a little video clip of it already..

But yea.. What I'm saying is:
As your opponent falls to the ground after a hit or if you pushed them down from a platform, hit them in their bouncing animation with a FF Uair(Falcon is facing the opponent); this forces them to RISE UP just like the Ftilt does..
Right after your Uair hits and autocancels, input a FP as quick as possible and the opponent will wake up INSIDE the already excisting hitbox of FP!
..... This is hard to set up imo, but godly if one can do it.

Ftilt(down angeled) -> FP doesn't work due to the laggyness of the Ftilt. =/

It has to be a Uair, as far as I'm concerned.

Oh... And Flub knee doesn't work in this scenario.
Knee trip -> FP = Not garanteed FP
Uair bounce -> FP = Garanteed FP

It defenitly would be! O_O'
There might be better ways of setting up a garanteed FP..
Ya'll should spend a couple hours in training mode and see what you can find : )
Make a new topic, post this and a vid and I'm sure people will be drooling all over it.

I know I will. :D

Top Bottom