• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon help

Vts

Smash Champion
i need some help on fighting falcons since its like everyones favorite character now beside marth which marth i use falco against now hehe.
But that knee is like a slap to the face and having a hand print on your face saying "owned" each time they get you with it.
So if anyone wants to give advise i'm willing to take it lol.

-peace vts

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
A battle with falcon is all about prediction. As soon as he leaves the ground predict where hes gonna land and try to get into grabbing range of that spot. Unfortunately falcons attacks push you back when you shield so dont expect too many shield grabs. if he uses his <b think of it as a free hit because most of the time you can get an Fsmash off of it. Also protect your ***** she cant DI and can be easily kneed or Fsmashed. So basically the whole match is getting falcon to leave the ground, and you predict where hes gonna land and grab. I think you can figure out what to do after you get the grab game going

Top Bottom