• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon dive..glitch?

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
Can these falcon boards get any noobier????? You guys are bickering like children. VIDEO or nothing happend.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
I always knew you could reverse the beginning, but the middle?
I'm trying this in two days.

And I like how mr. bump called the boards nooby.

Mit

Smash Ace
Can these falcon boards get any noobier????? You guys are bickering like children. VIDEO or nothing happend.
Where did you come from, Google? This thread is old as dirt. You fail, sir.

On the other hand, is this legit? O_o I wasn't around when this thread was created. If you could actually keep the forward momentum of a regular falcon dive, but be facing backwards, that could be incredible for recovering. It sounds like it might just be a regular backwards falcon dive though, which does not have much horizontal momentum at all.

Mit

Smash Ace
On the other hand, is this legit? O_o I wasn't around when this thread was created. If you could actually keep the forward momentum of a regular falcon dive, but be facing backwards, that could be incredible for recovering. It sounds like it might just be a regular backwards falcon dive though, which does not have much horizontal momentum at all.
Still wondering about this.

And if you can indeed b-reverse falcon dive, does that mean if you have your back to the stage while recovering, you could reverse your falcon dive so that you faced forward, thus gaining the extra distance from a forward dive as opposed to a backward dive?

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Ooo nice find, never knew it could be reversed and pretty sure alot of people didn't know there just being an ))).

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
For once the old falcon board regulars are getting along, and its the drifters that always preached to us to shut up are having a cat fight.

Nice find and stuff.

Top Bottom