• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Movelist Discussion. New*

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
should i make the tier list a thread or just keep it here?
I'd keep it here for now, as much as we love to make the poor Falco boards seem more active, I think it belongs here as it can pretty much be incorporated into the OP after all the moves have been thoroughly discussed I suppose.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
I'd keep it here for now, as much as we love to make the poor Falco boards seem more active, I think it belongs here as it can pretty much be incorporated into the OP after all the moves have been thoroughly discussed I suppose.
lol kinda too late for that.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Guys guys stop drifting away from the topic. This thread was on a role. Keep telling us about your uses and advantages/disadvantages about the Dair.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Well dair is a good move for following up a chaingrab, obviously. Other uses I have for it is to short-hop it, and sometimes using it as an approach. Can be followed up by Dsmash if you spike the opponent into the ground and they don't tech. Can be followed up by shorthopped bair if you pop them up.

Full hop dair behind the opponent I find very useful since you can't be shield-grabbed, and most opponents don't expect full-hopped aerials.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Sorry took a bit of a break there.

F-Tilt it!!

Can have its angle adjusted.
Quick.
Spacer.
I always find this to be the most overlooked property, but it's easily my favourite. Its hitbox does change with the angle, as well as the trajectory you send them. Angled up it can help with spacing aerial approachers, although you aren't gonna beat a Wolf Bair, you will be able to space a decent number of aerial approaches. It also looks good to boot. :bee:

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
F-Tilt is a nice attack for spacing, but not the best in my opinion. I don't use it often at all, so I may be underestimating it, but I believe Falco players should stick to their lasers and shine to keep distances with their opponents. But I noticed that, angled low, it has a pretty nice stage spiking effect if you try it on plankers or edgehoggers, although it is probably not realistic. Pulling this out of the blue may surprise the other player.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
F-Tilt is a nice attack for spacing, but not the best in my opinion. I don't use it often at all, so I may be underestimating it, but I believe Falco players should stick to their lasers and shine to keep distances with their opponents. But I noticed that, angled low, it has a pretty nice stage spiking effect if you try it on plankers or edgehoggers, although it is probably not realistic. Pulling this out of the blue may surprise the other player.
Shine is far more laggy and punishable than Ftilt.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
ftilt can spike????

also, yea you're underestimating it. it's a great move for spacing, and can deal with aerial approaches when angled up. overall a great move for spacing, less lag than the shine.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
ftilt can spike????

also, yea you're underestimating it. it's a great move for spacing, and can deal with aerial approaches when angled up. overall a great move for spacing, less lag than the shine.
No... Stage spike... But only at high percentage. Well, wait a second, I must verify this again. I think I did it once and remember it for find it so hilarious.

EDIT: Wait... Forget about it, this is total bull... Sorry for wasting your time.

Top Bottom