• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Falco: Approaches and Combos/Strings

Cubonebonebone

Smash Cadet
Awesome thread guys, lots of helpful stuff. Anyone know any true combos other than D-throw > Usmash/dash attack? I was testing some out in training and d-tilt into jab is a true combo but very hard to pull off the full jab combo on anyone but heavies. I think up-tilt into nair at lower % is impossible to escape but the game wont recognize it as a true combo. Anybody got any they would like to share?

Last edited:

BltzZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BltzZ7
Dthrow - short hop fair - shine is my Bread and butter because it can cause trips.
Then there is Dthrow - short hop fair - grab/d tilt.

That works but at lower percents

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
I use fricken f-tilt and mutter angry things at my opponent. In all seriousness, it's probably one of his best approaches.

When I wanna go for the kill, N-Air autocancel led into d-tilt or d-smash.

Zionaze

Smash Ace
you dont need to fast fall for the chain grab. i still do it even after the update. its just some characters are harder to chain grab due to their weight/fallspeed such as fox and cpt falcon

NotAnAdmin

Smash Journeyman
The DThrow -> Fair -> DThrow ... pseudo-chaingrab can still be done? Now that fast fall fair has been nerfed ... :/
Should still be possible, you are still on stage, unless the strong hitbox doesn't come out on the landing anymore. Pretty sure it still does.

Float SSB

Smash Cadet
NNID
Floatwall
3DS FC
0774-4349-7765
Can still be shielded of course but when falco has his back turned (like in some aerial situations), your projectile is simply not gonna get reflected.
This isn't true, atually. The reflector has a hitbox at the start that covers Falcos back. I practice a lot against a solid dedede player and end up with a Gordo flying at my back all the time and manage to reflect them with very high consistency using the rear startup hitbox.

I am honestly not even sure how I figured out that hitbox was there. I played a lot of Falco in Brawl and it might have been the same way but I honestly don't remember anymore.

KoeBigS8

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3153-6012-6209
Using a RAR UAir instead is a good approach because the arc starts behind him and if they're jumping around a lot they might not expect it and depending on their height it can still hit them in the face whie grounded.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hmm... needs more activity.

I work in a weird way when it comes to combos, I kind of need names like in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 or where my hack 'n' slash ventures came from: Devil May Cry 3. Looking at move to move to move kind of makes me lost so, I will give them names for my sake and a compendium would be nice.

Also, since I don't know which are true combos, I will just list stuff that just follows up. Since this is a compendium, it will list pretty much everything even if it's not "useful". Information, however, is useful. Oh, and some of this might not have been tested.

As of patch 1.04. So, things may change.

Nair starts:
Thank @Jtails for this one:
Twister: Short hop Nair > U-tilt (> repeat, Utilt, Up Smash, Nair, etc.)
- Short hop a Nair and follow up with a U-tilt. You can follow up with another U-tilt, Up Smash, a Nair, perhaps a Fair and a Bair.
- It might be difficult to land on shorter characters and probably impossible on short characters like Pikachu, especially if they're crouching.

Tornado: SH Nair > Up Smash (> Bair)
- Basically a variation of the Twister where instead of a U-tilt, an Up Smash is used instead. You won't be able to repeat and combo like the Twister, but you can follow up with a Bair for a finisher.

Up Tilt starts:
Juggler: Utilt repeatedly
- There's nothing to say about this other than it's basically what Link, Mario, and more can do. Just an easy, transferable combo.

Down Tilt starts:
Thank @ Opana Opana for this monster combo:
Bread Frenzy: Dtilt > Ftilt > Dtilt > Dash Attack > Full Hop Fair > Air Falco Phantasm
- I am not trying this; I don't have the skills yet. You guys can kill yourself with this. Jaysus...
- Opana mentions it does around 53% and might only work on heavyweights.

Launcher: Dtilt (> Fair, Nair, Uair, etc.)
- For me, Falco's Dtilt reminds me of Dante's High Time. Basically it's a launcher where you can follow up with another combo or a finisher.
- @McDareth mentions using Nair as a way to punish opponents "[jumping] after the Dtilt". I don't really know what that means.

Thank @SaturnFrost for this:
Kickoff: Dtilt > Reflector
- SaturnFrost says it works until around 35%.
- It might be a good spacing combo.

Down throw starts:
@ Legend Vermillion Legend Vermillion 's the first one to say them on this thread, so I'll credit him.
The Kneader: D-throw > Dash Attack (> Utilt X2 > read: Uair, Nair, or Up Smash)
- Basically your bread 'n' butter combo setup. After that, Nair, Fair, Bair, etc.
- @OddCrow extends this by (> Utilt X2 > read: Uair, Nair, or Up Smash). It'll only work around under 30%.

Knead 'n' Twist: D-throw > Nair
- Same as the Kneader, but with a Nair instead... Hmm, I can see this leading to the Twister or the Tornado.

Thank @Wulfy07 for this:
Knead 'n' Roll: D-throw > (SH) Fair (> repeat, Reflector, or Dtilt)
- It won't do much at lower percents where you might have to SH other than giving you some space, but at higher percents it might mean a KO for you.
- @ Zionaze Zionaze says you can repeat this.
- @ BltzZ BltzZ extends this with Reflector or Dtilt.

Thank @WECsoul for this:
Drill Rush: D-throw > Fair > Dash Attack/Side Smash
- Side Smash only works on heavier opponents.
- Also only works around "40%-50%".

Thank @Beetle Juice for this:
Catcher: D-throw > Up Smash (> Bair, Nair, Fair, or Side Tilt)
- Basically a variation of the The Kneader.
- You can follow up and it's most likely going to be a Bair or a Ftilt since Up Smash tends to launch them behind you - for me it does.
- I wonder what this would have been like with a DACUS...

Thank @ Zionaze Zionaze for this variation of the Catcher:
Catcher Z: D-throw > Up Smash X2 > Utilt or Uair

Thank @Mettie7 for this:
Kicker: D-throw > (SH) Reflector
- Ooo, this one might be good for a punish. Here's why: If you hit them in the air with Reflector, you'll "reset" them. It's like baiting since you're "taunting" them and they might do something where you could punish them.
- SH may or may not be needed.

Thank @ Ziem'sPit Ziem'sPit for this Heavy Beatdown and a regular Beatdown.
Heavy Beatdown: D-throw > Utilt/Up Smash > Grab > D-throw/F-throw > Dash Attack > Fair > Dash Attack/Forward Smash
- About 50% as Ziem'sPit said; I ain't trying this beast - it's beyond my skill level as of now so, maybe later.
- As the name implies, it only works on heavyweights.
- Also, start at low percentages since later on, the knockback is going to pose a problem.

Thank @ Attila the Hun Attila the Hun for this:
Cherry Bomb: D-throw > Dair
- I don't know, insult to injury?
- It'll be tricky to pull off, but apparently it forces a "get up".

Up throw starts:
Toss 'n' Launch: U-throw > Uair; Toss 'n' Shoot: U-throw > Bair
- Throw and hit; it's simple really. I don't have much to say about this.

@Roy's ouR boy is the first to mention the first, Toss 'n' Spin.
Toss 'n' Spin: U-throw > Nair; Toss 'n' Dive: U-throw > Fair
- Variations of the above that probably work. Probably... I figured they would, so I just added these variations. Don't hurt me.
- Except for first which was confirmed.

Back throw starts:
Drill Peck: B-throw > Fair
- The infamous pre-1.04 patch gimp. It's not as powerful as it was before, but it can still gimp characters with weak recoveries or act as a finisher. Use the beak.

Dive Kick: B-throw > Bair
- Basically a variant of the Drill Peck. It'll kill earlier, but you have to sweet-spot to guarantee that.

Front throw starts:
Thank @ Ziem'sPit Ziem'sPit for this:
Beatdown: F-throw > Dash Attack > Fair > Dash Attack/Forward Smash
- It's just a variation of the Heavy Beatdown that works on "everyone else".

Others, these are "unique" in some way like being more of spacers or tricks rather than actual combos:
I don't remember who found this, but it makes Falco's Blaster more useful.
Three Score: B-throw/F-throw/D-throw > Blaster 3X
- For whatever reason, Falco's Blaster can lock his opponent for 3 shots only if they hit the ground, after that, they're free to go - I think it resets the "hitting the ground animation". Hey, it's free damage and time to think of your next plan. It's like, Falco's only Blaster combo that I know of.
- I guess this makes it a pseudo-true combo since the opponent can't get out during the Blaster shots, but I believe they can get out after the throw.

Thank @Bonk! for confirming this:
Dirty Dunk: F-throw/D-throw > (SH) Falco Phantasm > Recover
- So, near the edge, toss your opponent and spike them with Falco Phantasm. This is pretty much an anti-Little Mac trick.
- It is NOT a true combo; it's based on a good read.
- It's not going to be useful on characters with great recoveries or characters like Kirby and Pit.

Thank @Beetle Juice again:
Double Tap: Ftilt > Reflector
- Basically extend your space or free damage with Reflector.
- The fact that Reflector can trip means you could setup combo.

My dinky find:
The Bouncer: Sweet-spot Dair > Up Smash, Utilt, Dtilt, or Side Smash
- You need to time this and position it well.
- It only works around 60% when Dair "bounces" the opponent.
- It's NOT a true combo and the opponent can tech it.

Last edited:

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
Insult to injury is the perfect description, haha. I felt it gave me momentum cuz it looks swag, but that's entirely subjective and may mean nothing to some people.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Forgot about this topic, will try and find other strings/combos.

Here's some strings on Bowser:

Fthrow->Dtilt->Fthrow->Dtilt->Dthrow->Dash Attack->Fair

Dthrow->Fair->Dthrow->Fair->Dthrow->Fair->Fair

Uthrow->Uair->Fair->Fthrow->Dash Attack->Fair

Reflector(Trip)->Fthrow->Dtilt->Fthrow->Dash Attack->Fair->Fair(Managed to land the last hit on him a few times)

Who knows if any of these would work vs. a human, I can't really test but they're pretty cool nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zionaze

Smash Ace
Here's some strings on Bowser:

Fthrow->Dtilt->Fthrow->Dtilt->Dthrow->Dash Attack->Fair

Dthrow->Fair->Dthrow->Fair->Dthrow->Fair->Fair

Uthrow->Uair->Fair->Fthrow->Dash Attack->Fair

Reflector(Trip)->Fthrow->Dtilt->Fthrow->Dash Attack->Fair->Fair(Managed to land the last hit on him a few times)

Who knows if any of these would work vs. a human, I can't really test but they're pretty cool nonetheless.
just tested these with my friend and unfortunately only the dthrow > fair > dthrow is a true combo.

i really liked the Uthrow->Uair->Fair->Fthrow->Dash Attack->Fair combo and was able to pull it off on some opponents but if they airdodge at the end of Uair it fails :c
same thing with F-throw > D-tilt but in this case they can both jab/shield out of the D-tilt so its not recommended.

BlueBirdE

Smash Journeyman
What about laser lock setups? I messed with falcos f-tilt and at certain percents (around 60-80) you can throw an ftilt into a laser to catch them in a laser lock if they miss the tech and do whatever you want to do. I also have a video when we were still playing the 3ds where I did a back throw to a platform then did a short hop laser, got them in the lock for a b-air kill. Just some ideas to think about ill put the video up when i can

BltzZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BltzZ7

I work in a weird way when it comes to combos, I kind of need names like in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 or where my hack 'n' slash ventures came from: Devil May Cry 3. Looking at move to move to move kind of makes me lost so, I will give them names for my sake and a compendium would be nice.

Also, since I don't know which are true combos, I will just list stuff that just follows up. Since this is a compendium, it will list pretty much everything even if it's not "useful". Information, however, is useful. Oh, and some of this might not have been tested.

Nair starts:
- Short hop a Nair and follow up with a U-tilt. You can follow up with another U-tilt, Up Smash, a Nair, perhaps a Fair and a Bair.
- It might be difficult to land on shorter characters and probably impossible on short characters like Pikachu, especially if they're crouching.

- Basically a variation of the Twister where instead of a U-tilt, an Up Smash is used instead. You won't be able to repeat and combo like the Twister, but you can follow up with a Bair for a finisher.

Up Tilt starts:
- There's nothing to say about this other than it's basically what Link, Mario, and more can do. Just an easy, transferable combo.

Down Tilt starts:
Bread Frenzy: Dtilt > Ftilt > Dtilt > Dash Attack > Full Hop Fair > Air Falco Phantasm
- I am not trying this; I don't have the skills yet. You guys can kill yourself with this. Jaysus...

- For me, Falco's Dtilt reminds me of Dante's High Time. Basically it's a launcher where you can follow up with another combo or a finisher.
- @McDareth mentions using Nair as a way to punish opponents "[jumping] after the Dtilt". I don't really know what that means.

Down throw starts:
@ Legend Vermillion Legend Vermillion 's the first one to say them on this thread, so I'll credit him.
- Basically your bread 'n' butter combo setup. After that, Nair, Fair, Bair, etc.
- @OddCrow extends this by (> Utilt X2 > read: Uair, Nair, or Up Smash). It'll only work around under 30%.

- Same as the Kneader, but with a Nair instead... Hmm, I can see this leading to the Twister or the Tornado.

Thank @Wulfy07 for this:
- It won't do much at lower percents where you might have to SH other than giving you some space, but at higher percents it might mean a KO for you.

Thank @WECsoul for this:

- You can follow up and it's most likely going to be a Bair or a Ftilt since Up Smash tends to launch them behind you - for me it does.

Thank @Mettie7 for this:
- Ooo, this one might be good for a punish. Here's why: If you hit them in the air with Reflector, you'll "reset" them. It's like baiting since you're "taunting" them and they might do something where you could punish them.

Heavy Beatdown: D-throw > Utilt/Up Smash > Grab > D-throw/F-throw > Dash Attack > Fair > Dash Attack/Forward Smash
- About 50% as Ziem'sPit said; I ain't trying this beast - it's beyond my skill level as of now so, maybe later.
- Also, start at low percentages since later on, the knockback is going to pose a problem.

Up throw starts:

- Variations of the above that probably work. Probably... I figured they would, so I just added these variations. Don't hurt me.

Back throw starts:
- The infamous pre-1.04 patch gimp. It's not as powerful as it was before, but it can still gimp characters with weak recoveries or act as a finisher. Use the beak.

- Basically a variant of the Drill Peck. It'll kill earlier, but you have to sweet-spot to guarantee that.

Front throw starts:

Others, these are "unique" in some way like being more of spacers or tricks rather than actual combos:
- For whatever reason, Falco's Blaster can lock his opponent for 3 shots only if they hit the ground, after that, they're free to go - I think it resets the "hitting the ground animation". Hey, it's free damage and time to think of your next plan. It's like, Falco's only Blaster combo that I know of.
- I guess this makes it a pseudo-true combo since the opponent can't get out during the Blaster shots, but I believe they can get out after the throw.

- So, near the edge, toss your opponent and spike them with Falco Phantasm. This is pretty much an anti-Little Mac trick.
- It's not going to be useful on characters with great recoveries or characters like Kirby and Pit.

My dinky find:
So i just tried Dthrow -> Sh Dair -> D tilt -> Dash attack -> Jump Fair and it connects does 41% from 0 and can be done from 0-10% =] SWAG COMBOSSSSS

Last edited:

KevJames

Smash Apprentice
So i just tried Dthrow -> Sh Dair -> D tilt -> Dash attack -> Jump Fair and it connects does 41% from 0 and can be done from 0-10% =] SWAG COMBOSSSSS
I'm unsure if that would actually connect given the distance the enemy goes after a down throw and how slow the dair comes out. Unless the opponent DI's poorly (towards falco).

BltzZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BltzZ7
I'm unsure if that would actually connect given the distance the enemy goes after a down throw and how slow the dair comes out. Unless the opponent DI's poorly (towards falco).
at 0-10% they dont fly far away. I short hop with X or Y then dair not the sweet spot. It puts them in a trip animation which you can follow up with Dtilt.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
All right, I'll update the compendium later... I kind of feel like making a separate thread or something, but whatever.

Should we revive the match-up thread? I just fought a Jigglypuff and found nothing would work. I'm not good and I have heard that Jigglypuff is strong against fighters like Falco - whatever that means -, but it's still ridiculous that Jigglypuff can interrupt every move Falco makes - I'm also going to blame lag. I think the MU thread is still on Mega Man... which was the first topic? was the second MU discussion.

Last edited:

Zionaze

Smash Ace
at 0-10% they dont fly far away. I short hop with X or Y then dair not the sweet spot. It puts them in a trip animation which you can follow up with Dtilt.
just tested this with my sister but unfortunately this only works if they DI towards you :c if they DI in any other direction the D-air WILL sweetspot and not cause the trip animation :x
EDIT: you can also tech the D-throw to avoid the D-air :V

Last edited:

BltzZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BltzZ7
just tested this with my sister but unfortunately this only works if they DI towards you :c if they DI in any other direction the D-air WILL sweetspot and not cause the trip animation :x
EDIT: you can also tech the D-throw to avoid the D-air :V
womp womp womp. Oh well it can still get those non believers in DIing =]

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
just tested these with my friend and unfortunately only the dthrow > fair > dthrow is a true combo.

i really liked the Uthrow->Uair->Fair->Fthrow->Dash Attack->Fair combo and was able to pull it off on some opponents but if they airdodge at the end of Uair it fails :c
same thing with F-throw > D-tilt but in this case they can both jab/shield out of the D-tilt so its not recommended.
I am was pretty sure lol, they're strings because they're not guaranteed.

I appreciate the confirmation regardless, especially on that true combo.

EDIT: I'm nor positive, but wouldn't Falco's Fair eat through the majority of puff's aerials if spaced properly?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
falcos fair has less priority then jigs
(It feels like) Falco's EVERYTHING has less priority than Jigglypuff's. I hit the damned marshmallow with a dash attack and was killed for it. I don't even know what killed me! Jabbing is kind of useless since Jigglypuff use Rest or whatever attack in the middle of Falco's Jab combo and can fly everywhere which makes Falco's horizontal air speed a pain in the -bleep-. I think it's the same with Nair and while Bair is strong, Jigglypuff being all-so floaty makes it a -bleep- to hit with. If the stupid thing keeps to the air, then Dtilt is useless, but Ftilt is fine and Utilt can't do much unless you make a good read.

Fighting Jigglypuff is like playing some weird mind game. You have to lead Jigglypuff into thinking you're going to attack there, but as it floats to the other side, you quickly switch and hit where Jigglypuff was going to fly to avoid you. Oh, and its Dash Attack is like Little Mac's and Yoshi's... FREAKING SPAM. I HATE LAG.

Oh, and Reflector destroys Ness's PK Thunder 2 or PK Rocket along with Pac-Man's Power Pellet, but you have to be careful. I think the longer it stays out and the closer it is to you, then it's not going to do much. Early on, it'll interrupt Pac-Man's shenanigans.

Last edited:

Zionaze

Smash Ace
jigs is one of the.few chars that stop falco dead in its tracks. jigs has too many options to annhilateyou

Float SSB

Smash Cadet
NNID
Floatwall
3DS FC
0774-4349-7765
I fight jiggly almost exclusively with tilts. I do upward angle f-tilt or utilt to knock her out of jumps in front of me and d tilt to space her away and kill when shes grounded near me. Rising bairs to cover my back and when she wants to go way up high I chase up with uairs to make her burn jumps and put her in a bad spot. When I start losing stage position I try to phantasm right through her and take back the center stage. I punish rolls and missed techs with lasers and just generally spam her in the air with blaster when she approaches high.

Perfect pivot away into usmash has also net me some kills.

Last edited:

Legend Vermillion

Spanish Brawl Competitive Player

Nair starts:

Up Tilt starts:

Down Tilt starts:

Down throw starts:

Thank @Wulfy07 for this:

Thank @WECsoul for this:

Thank @Mettie7 for this:

Up throw starts:

Back throw starts:

Front throw starts:

My dinky find:
Very nice recopilation, bro!

This is very nice, if we land this we get a lot of damage. If they DI away we get less damage but we are forcing them to DI and we can use to do reads and stuff, nice discover mate!

All right, I'll update the compendium later... I kind of feel like making a separate thread or something, but whatever.

Should we revive the match-up thread? I just fought a Jigglypuff and found nothing would work. I'm not good and I have heard that Jigglypuff is strong against fighters like Falco - whatever that means -, but it's still ridiculous that Jigglypuff can interrupt every move Falco makes - I'm also going to blame lag. I think the MU thread is still on Mega Man... which was the first topic? was the second MU discussion.
Should we start Jiggs MU thread? Just tell me and I add the post :p

BlueBirdE

Smash Journeyman
I plan to post the video i have later tonight or tomorrow. I've been messing in the lab with falco and he seemsvery technical when it comes to combos. I feel his d-tilt has 3 different hitboxes depending on the range it hits so comboing from a dtilt depends on percent and the range you hit it at. Also I found out about hitting 2 u airs in a row at certain percents and the best way i found to follow up with this is from a utilt when opponent is behind you at certain percents. Itd be too much to talk about everything in a paragraph like this. If there's a compilation of everything found id like to see it so i don't repeat anything. Im gonna spend some time the next couple of days messing with percents and properties and see what i can find for ideal combos and laser lock setups atleast on fd stages for now.

Edit: Something you guys can try. On mario at 40% do an upclose d-tilt, full hop up air into f-air. All of it combos. Of course its situational and risky, but as I said earlier the hitboxes are different. Same combo can work on mario at 60% if dtilit is hit from about mid range of the hit box

Last edited:

Legend Vermillion

I plan to post the video i have later tonight or tomorrow. I've been messing in the lab with falco and he seemsvery technical when it comes to combos. I feel his d-tilt has 3 different hitboxes depending on the range it hits so comboing from a dtilt depends on percent and the range you hit it at. Also I found out about hitting 2 u airs in a row at certain percents and the best way i found to follow up with this is from a utilt when opponent is behind you at certain percents. Itd be too much to talk about everything in a paragraph like this. If there's a compilation of everything found id like to see it so i don't repeat anything. Im gonna spend some time the next couple of days messing with percents and properties and see what i can find for ideal combos and laser lock setups atleast on fd stages for now.
Can´t wait to watch the video, mate!

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Lately, I have been using Upthrow to FH Upair at low percents with immense success. Usually if the Upair connects, I can sneak in a Backair from the side. When they expect the Backair, instead I fastfall back to the ground after the Upair connects and react to my opponents landing with a dash attack or Fsmash.

BlueBirdE

Smash Journeyman
Im sorry i have not uploaded the video yet. Only means i have to record is my phone and the port to connect to the desktop does not work. ill find time to use dropbox and get it there that way when i can. also ive been compiling all the "true" combos in this game for falco on each character and theres so many i feel its gonna be about 20 pages long on word document when im done. Itd be too long of a post to put what options could i have to share it with you guys?

Ive discovered that short hop airdodge is very useful for falco sinc eyou can cancel the lag or side b before landing. Ive used it to space myseof for dtilt combos and reverse utilt combos. Also side b is such a great kill option since you can combo it into a kill mpve and its relatively safe if your opponent isnt expecting it. Also while in training mode i was able to kill falcon around 80 percent by hitting a side b into 2 uairs. havent tested other characters and obviously di counts but ita a great option if you catch them since ita very quick

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Didnt read much anything on the page before, but did anyone find D-throw > RAR SHFF BAir > SHFF BAir > Regrab? Ive been doing this recently, and it seems like the best (most consistent) combo from Dthrow.

Last edited:

Zionaze

Smash Ace
its really really dependent on the opponents DI and i can usually only land a single Bair.

i find myself doing D-throw > SH Fair > regrab > D-throw > UpSmash/RAR SHBair since its easier to pull off and isn't as dependent on your opponents DI

Ziem'sPit

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darklink2nd
3DS FC
0602-6753-0653
Christ I forgot about this thread. Time to browse all the new **** XD

Also need to see if my old stuff works on Smash Wii U

Legend Vermillion

Im sorry i have not uploaded the video yet. Only means i have to record is my phone and the port to connect to the desktop does not work. ill find time to use dropbox and get it there that way when i can. also ive been compiling all the "true" combos in this game for falco on each character and theres so many i feel its gonna be about 20 pages long on word document when im done. Itd be too long of a post to put what options could i have to share it with you guys?
Sounds cool!

Top Bottom