• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
I come bearing another gift of CSS joy by yours truely...

Changed stock icons now too, and changed the Triforce logo to the Mario franchise logo (Mushroom). As with Isaac's CSS, I also changed all the text to fit and the button/portrait images.

I won't release this until I start getting more PSA's installed, or till I get names to appear in battle under portrait.

:bowser:
This is amazing Snapple ill get this at my soonest convinence welll whenever it comes out

LSDX

Wah!
@brawlshifter: Can you at least give me some credit in the first post for the common5. Don't want to sound selfish or anything, just want some credit for the only thing I give back to the hacking community, my "extravagant" CSS work.

LSDX

Wah!
I actually did one of these for Geno quite a while ago. Yours certainly looks better though. :)

For all the files you'll need here they are (unedited):
http://opensa.dantarion.com/disc/

For the ones I had done for Geno, here is my post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9022731&postcount=493

That'll show you most of the files that will need to be edited, along with what I couldn't find.
It won't let me save the menu/ as a .pac

I'm lost when it comes to anything not common5.pac, where do I put all those directories and how do I DL them as a .pac?

marter

Smash Apprentice
It won't let me save the menu/ as a .pac

I'm lost when it comes to anything not common5.pac, where do I put all those directories and how do I DL them as a .pac?

Download the file in the post I linked to (whichever Geno you prefer). It will unzip 2 folders, pf and pfmenu2. (Almost) all the .pacs you need are in there (already edited by me). This will show you where it is you will need to place them. Those two folders will end up going on you SD card like this: SD:/private/wii/APP/RSBE/(Two Folders).

Hope you understood all of that.

If you like, we could do a collaboration with the Geno CSS and other stuff, as I already have most of it done, and it would help you to learn the other files. Do you have MSN?

LSDX

Wah!
Download the file in the post I linked to (whichever Geno you prefer). It will unzip 2 folders, pf and pfmenu2. (Almost) all the .pacs you need are in there (already edited by me). This will show you where it is you will need to place them. Those two folders will end up going on you SD card like this: SD:/private/wii/APP/RSBE/(Two Folders).

Hope you understood all of that.

If you like, we could do a collaboration with the Geno CSS and other stuff, as I already have most of it done, and it would help you to learn the other files. Do you have MSN?
Is there a PAC of the menu and menu2 that is default as a whole and not written over?

marter

Smash Apprentice
Not the Geno...¬_¬

The files for the portraits and etc.

They are in there, each file has something related to the characters. For example, the only file in pfmenu2 has the Battle Records pictures in it.

EDIT:

Is there a PAC of the menu and menu2 that is default as a whole and not written over?

Yes, http://opensa.dantarion.com/disc/.

You donload each file individually, and save it in a folder. For example in the menu2/ there is a file called "if_adv_mngr_en.pac". You can edit that file, and save it on your SD card in the folder D:/private/wii/APP/RSBE/menu2/if_adv_mngr.pac. You just need to remove the _en for it to work.

LSDX

Wah!
They are in there, each file has something related to the characters. For example, the only file in pfmenu2 has the Battle Records pictures in it.

EDIT:

Yes, http://opensa.dantarion.com/disc/.

You donload each file individually, and save it in a folder. For example in the menu2/ there is a file called "if_adv_mngr_en.pac". You can edit that file, and save it on your SD card in the folder D:/private/wii/APP/RSBE/menu2/if_adv_mngr.pac. You just need to remove the _en for it to work.
The second I came to edit my post to tell you that I found the files, I behold your response. I wasn't looking hard enough, disregard me, I suck ©ock. Thanks for everything bud.

LSDX

Wah!
Guys, these files I just downloaded...

I can pretty much make this game look anyway I want. I found the textures for the intorduction movie where it scrolls across everyone.

35 Weegee's anyone?

:luigi:

marter

Smash Apprentice
Once you get used to all the files, if you happen to stumble across a way to change these, could you let me know.

Changing In-Battle Text in All-Star Mode, The Subspace Emissary, Multi-Man Brawl and Target Smash.
Changing Text in Replays, Events and Group Records.

LSDX

Wah!
I'm at a bicker with myself...

I'm changing icons for everyone, but here's the issue:

I want to change Geno's logo to the Mario Mushroom, so therefore I would have to get rid of the Triforce and replace it with the Mushroom. Simple enough, but here's where my problem lies. I'm planning on using Link as another PSA (Zero), and it would look very awkward having him have the Mario franchise's logo instead of his own. On top of that, I'm working on a Tingle CSS and he is also from the Zelda franchise, so I would need the triforce.

Not only does replacing one texture for a series change the entire set, but same goes for music...

Ideas anyone? Like maybe changing the code of Link (i.e.) to become part of another in game series, like the Ice Climber's series for example. So if I were to leave the eggplant logo untouched, that would be Link's icon.

;_;

"...!" :bowser: :luigi: º-º

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
I'm at a bicker with myself...

I'm changing icons for everyone, but here's the issue:

I want to change Geno's logo to the Mario Mushroom, so therefore I would have to get rid of the Triforce and replace it with the Mushroom. Simple enough, but here's where my problem lies. I'm planning on using Link as another PSA (Zero), and it would look very awkward having him have the Mario franchise's logo instead of his own. On top of that, I'm working on a Tingle CSS and he is also from the Zelda franchise, so I would need the triforce.

Not only does replacing one texture for a series change the entire set, but same goes for music...

Ideas anyone? Like maybe changing the code of Link (i.e.) to become part of another in game series, like the Ice Climber's series for example. So if I were to leave the eggplant logo untouched, that would be Link's icon.

;_;

"...!" :bowser: :luigi: º-º
I've noticed that too. That's why its good to put your characters over someone in their own series.

LSDX

Wah!
I've noticed that too. That's why its good to put your characters over someone in their own series.
Not easy when Geno and Zero are placed over the same series...

And I want to put this little gem over snake, the most orgåsmic PSA. Preiod.

He would be my only Zelda rep, so I would need a triforce. But nooooo, that was replaced with a shroom ¬_¬. And even if I made all the PSA's a logo of a smash symbol, then I have to worry about Zero and Tingle colliding with the same song...

[Bowser is Missing] - $29.99 Rated M for Mature

toddtj

Smash Apprentice

He would be my only Zelda rep, so I would need a triforce. But nooooo, that was replaced with a shroom ¬_¬. And even if I made all the PSA's a logo of a smash symbol, then I have to worry about Zero and Tingle colliding with the same song...

This post made me happy. :p

The Geno CSS set you made is excellent, by the way.

LSDX

Wah!
This post made me happy. :p

The Geno CSS set you made is excellent, by the way.
Thanks. I'm working on his HUD stuff now like name, image, and then to do his SSS stock icon. Lastly, I have to unfortuneatly change the Zelda series winning theme to Mario's.

From there, I think I'll begin work on Zero.

:mario: At least I'm not missing...

brawlshifter

Smash Lord

...........scary..................

I actually forgot what thread I'm in with all this off-topicness...seriously...

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
might anyone know of any tutorials explaining how to make anims for characters

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Gah! The Devil's specials keep freezing!

I'm pretty sure it's not the specials code, though. Maybe I'm overcomplicating them, but I can't see why they freeze.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Yes.

...anyway, I won't give it out until it works, or else it would cause large amounts of failure.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
If it doesn't, then give it to us anyways, because someone might be able to figure out what's wrong with it. Just a suggestion...
Please do this Weegee, There are a lot of really smart programmers on SWF who'd love to help this worthy cause.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure it works anyway...

I don't know what led me to not releasing it, but I guess I'll have it up in the next few minutes.

NOTE: be prepared, once you get this code, to realize that you have a lack of animations and subactions to go around.

I would suggest (for the animations to be replaced with the special ones) The up and down versions of the f-tilt and f-smash

And for subactions, use ones with the animations labeled as NONE. Normally, 3, 4, 1B-1E, and 59 are ones I use all the time in my PSA's.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
is anyone doin piplup or chikorita and what is torchic's name is it in japanese

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Here's the specials code!

As far as I know, the problems are with my own specials, not this code, so it should work out fine.

Put this in every subaction that you want to be able to be canceled into a special:

This is the specials code:

Put this in the Down-B:

And this in the side-B:

kudos to my sloppy arrow-drawing abilities.

@ brawlshifter: Plz put this in the OP.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Here's the specials code!

As far as I know, the problems are with my own specials, not this code, so it should work out fine.

Put this in every subaction that you want to be able to be canceled into a special:

This is the specials code:

Put this in the Down-B:

And this in the side-B:

kudos to my sloppy arrow-drawing abilities.
OP'd!

10 OP'd.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
Ingenious, well done Weegee, I'll begin testing this code by trying it on Nagagog ASAP.

And yes, please put this in the OP.

Mind = Blown @_@

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Alright now I want to see if someone else can do a test (Like a short vid) and if they can fix any glitches on it

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Alright, nice work brawlshifter for adding it to the OP! woot woot!

Top Bottom