• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo East: The East Coast Championships (May 25-27, 2007) *All Information updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Congrats to all who placed as well as they wanted to. No seeding I suppose?

And Cactustuar = Cactuar I suppose? >_>

blues

Smash Journeyman
Catuar is very amazing for he has beaten top players in the md/va area however, I know his weakness and it is........Kirbstirnite!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Quickie shouts to the top 8/others:

PokemonMaster: I don't even want to play you anymore, you look so gay... in game.

PEECEE: You need to stop getting trims and grow that hair out another foot and you'd be a beast.

CACK EE TUAR: DAYUM, forward and cort knocked out. I still have never got to play you.

Paul Rogoza: DAYUM, chu and cactuar knocked to losers. On sunday you lost to the cactus cause I wasn't there to cheer for you in my head.

Chew That: Stop smoking, you'll become less pweety.

FOR WEED: Someday I will become half that falco or maybe learn how to beat that sheik...

Da veed: I wants to plays yous.

Inui: Nice games, I win next time. KEKEKE

CT: <3, no more tickling me, mmk? People were looking at me weired...

Aesir

Smash Master
Evo was totally stupid I mean seriously, all them srk'ers need to ****ing like grow up they suck at everything....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

^ for those of you who don't know this is aiser pretending to be an *******.

Anyway Evo was actually rather fun, it was amazing to say the least. Although there were times where I wanted to slit my wrists and watch the blood drip down my skin. The seeding was awful Chu did you really seed it? cause if you did, seriously don't seed again. Also the commentary during finals was kinda annoying "OHH CACTUARS SERIOUS NOW!" It would have been nice if they like say got smashers to do it since we actually know ****. I'm not saying they didn't try their best to at least try, it was kinda cool at times, and +1 cool points for the announcer guy knowing what shoop da whoop meant.

It was rather amazing when they called for smash finals how like 20 people left and went "gay.." or something like that. lol but they people who's stayed got into it and showed more excite me then like turbo or 3s. lol

Anyway PC you did well I was worried =\ after you went sheik and falco cause to my knowlege your falco is your best then you pull out fox and start destroying **** I was like, dude your fox is so stupid, its ****ing dirty wtf?! DIRTTTTTTY RIDIN DIRTY!!!!

My browser is better then mcfox's

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Chu ended up losing to cort, in winners, and in losers believe it or not.
Cactuar beat cort
hmm.. cactuar beat forward as well i believe

dori.

Smash Apprentice
Props to chu for entertaining me with Pikachu.

I appreciate that ****.

Icys was nasty too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom