• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Every donkey kong needs to see this

Demp

Smash Journeyman
i think will is a pretty cool dk. eh charges usmash and dosnt afraid of nething.

But seriously I like Will's DK because he doesn't try to overwhelm with flashiness and stuff. He plays smart and does the right moves. But to be fair that D3 was pretty trash.

napZzz

Smash Hero
If this is the best DK then you guys have alot of work to do....kinda. :/

Whats so impressive about this match?

Allied

Smash Master
Wow seriously? Nobody was watching the King Dedede at all. I can already tell that Will can't beat a real King Dedede like Seibrik, CO18, Lain, Atomsk, or myself. The King Dedede did stupid stuff like when he was launched upwards, he did a forward smash on the top platform because he was being stupid. He also made the approaching shieldgrabs too obvious, and most importantly, he wasn't even spacing back air. He was just going for an obvious shieldgrab almost every time, and he never mixed it up with a fullhop down air, or throwing Waddle Dees either. Completely predictable King Dedede only attempts to make the Donkey Kong good.
I'd say Cyphus', Ripple's, and OOK's Donkey Kongs can outmatch this so called "will" guy.
What the hell are you some kind of internet superstar D3

Everyone was watching the d3 getting Out mind gamed and outplayed and if you saw what was typed earlier Will was taken there and CP'd DKS WORST COUNTERPICK CHARACTER

Out of frusteration

Could will beat any of those top d3 players Who knows Has any other DK placed this high at such a ROUGH event going all DK

btw let me inform you

Will placed 9th

Everyone above him

Are the best players in their own respected region and in the world LOL
So you tell me Randomguy13733

Can you beat any of those d3's using DK

You prolly wouldn't stand a chance in New Jersey by far the toughest region in the world been even said by West Coasters, Midwest and Other regions as well

Why do you think our tournaments are the best? and get the most hype

GTFO random i dont even go on the DK boards and i know i would destroy you it annoys me how i try to show a video of my friend will ****** and randoms like this guy come outta no where "LOL DID YOU SEE HOW BAD DAT d3 WAS"

Allied

Smash Master
LOL! you might want to read all of the post as there were some of us who actually said that the ddd was not good. i even myself said that he wasnt spacing bairs.

for those who john for him that he was frustrated lol, help him out more please.
Btw Random8271 So i heard you DK was really good 100$ dollar MM? Oh wait your not even in the region LOL nor have i heard of you

haters stay hatin

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
i think will is a pretty cool dk. eh charges usmash and dosnt afraid of nething.

But seriously I like Will's DK because he doesn't try to overwhelm with flashiness and stuff. He plays smart and does the right moves. But to be fair that D3 was pretty trash.
Haha you haven't seen me in friendlies then, in tournament I just play to win. In friendlies I try more of that flashy stuff, what DK doesn't? xD

second that, but will seemed to know how this DDD played already, unless he just plays like that against all ddds
I never met EE (the Dedede main) before this tournament and I only had the round right before this to decipher his playstyle.

omg Will you ***** him!!! good ****...EC DK's =)
<33 Teach Inui how to fight DK please lolll. Catch you at the next NJ tournament I hope!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Wow seriously? Nobody was watching the King Dedede at all. I can already tell that Will can't beat a real King Dedede like Seibrik, CO18, Lain, Atomsk, or myself. The King Dedede did stupid stuff like when he was launched upwards, he did a forward smash on the top platform because he was being stupid. He also made the approaching shieldgrabs too obvious, and most importantly, he wasn't even spacing back air. He was just going for an obvious shieldgrab almost every time, and he never mixed it up with a fullhop down air, or throwing Waddle Dees either. Completely predictable King Dedede only attempts to make the Donkey Kong good.
I'd say Cyphus', Ripple's, and OOK's Donkey Kongs can outmatch this so called "will" guy.
I've never heard of you nor do i care what you have to say but I will say that i will bet any money on Will beating you, are you going to Pound?

EDIT: owait ur that guy who beat mikehaze when he was high as hell rofl. bets still on though

And whoever the Samus guy is, stop being jealous and main a better character plz

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
In the future, don't argue with Knee, guys. He's really stubborn and you'll regret ever wasting your time on him.

Either way, very good match Will.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Here's a couple more videos of Will. :O He's truly an inspirational DK.

vs. Smurf (D3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y-7_9uQjoU

vs. Smurf again (Snake) - 3 stock too ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX3-zeU_4u8

Soon D3 will no longer be a thread to DK!
Thanks man! Glad to enlighten you of the **** that is DK haha ;p

As far as I am concerned, as long as you are able to avoid getting grabbed excessively D3 is really not too bad to fight, and in the case of the walk-off chain grab on Castle Siege- just stay off the ground LOL.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
oh how AWESOME, look its a guy who i have never heard of RAGING for his bf LOL. im sorry what region are you in? please sleep with that vid for all you want and keep on with your "1337" self :laugh:.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
why was smurf just d-tilting the statue on the 2nd part of CS instead of trying to chase DK he waisted d3's best part of the stage?

ook

Smash Lord
That **** is BROKEN! :lick:

and by ****, I mean link

EDIT: lmao. That match was amazing and hilarious. Good stuff! teach that mk a lesson :p
You are an inspiration to DKs everywhere.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
Too good Will, too good. Good stuff against that D3 and the MK. Keep it up man.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
oh how AWESOME, look its a guy who i have never heard of RAGING for his bf LOL. im sorry what region are you in? please sleep with that vid for all you want and keep on with your "1337" self :laugh:.
Wow, who the **** are you dude? Just because Will is better than you (I know this because I've never heard of you) doesn't mean you need to feel jealous and try and troll ME of all people lolol.

So plz suck more somewhere else, ******

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
Wow, who the **** are you dude? Just because Will is better than you (I know this because I've never heard of you) doesn't mean you need to feel jealous and try and troll ME of all people lolol.

So plz suck more somewhere else, ******
Trolling? LOL! I'm sorry but you started with the "OMFG I NEVER HEARD OF YOU, SO YOU MUST SUCK" bs. I never heard of you so I guess it applies to you as well? Seriously your on the otherside of the U.S. how the hell would you even hear about me. From the east coast theres 3 DK's that I know of and they are BUM, Ragnarok, and Daisho. Ragnarok and Daisho I know of them because I have seen them post in the DK boards for a WHILE. Just because you never heard of someone makes them not good? lol seriously your logic is very bad. Yes I have seen your friend post here recently and it hasn't been as long for me to recognize him by name. The vids were posted and people gave their opinions on them. If you didnt like what was said by certain people you have nobody to blame but yourself. Instead you chose to go off and flame people about what they thought, really? The funny thing about all of this is you started all of it and you try to make yourself the victim, lol gj.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Yoshi Island is such a good stage for Dk but for sum reason i hate going to that stage i never use it =/
^this

I hate it also, it makes me focus on spamming the hell out of up-b, and I don't like focusing on 1 move

daisho

Smash Lord
It is by far my favorite stage besides picto which is banned here. B

But it helps me if Cable doesn't like it because then people might not ban it from me or even strike it.

Cable

Smash Lord
It is by far my favorite stage besides picto which is banned here. B

But it helps me if Cable doesn't like it because then people might not ban it from me or even strike it.
Haha true take advantage of the stage ppl dnt realize how amazing that stage is for DK. I really have to train on that stage i just hate the music nd all the flowers it gets me distracted. My favorite to stages for DK so far are lylat which is called Cables Cruise nd Delfino.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
After learning all that stuff Luigi Player posted about DK's up B, my new, reinstated favorite stage is Battlefield =)

I was playing on all the CP's and I found that another broken stage for that the up B super armor lagless land is Pokemon stadium--> I have a replay saved where I waited on the edge of the Windmill until it was the right height, then lagless landed an SA frame roflcopter into fully charged punch... ftw. LOL

It also works on like, almost every level there is a platform xD

Other than that I love Yoshi's lol up-b glitch is too good, and when you find out that they aren't DI-ing out if it, its a free 25%+ every time haha.

And Cable? I've been inspired. Delfino is now one of my new favorite stages as well. Wayyyy too good for DK. I can't lose there!

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
my friend and i used to refer to Delfino as the most balanced stage in Brawl

the reason being?

"Theres something gay for EVERYBODY there."

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
DK is unbeatable on norfair lol. Super kong ***** there and uair kills stupidly low.

Top Bottom