• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Every donkey kong needs to see this

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
My god Allied was that on your Wii? xD Let me know who else has vids, I want to compile all of the ones that can be found into the DK video thread =)

I'm so glad someone had this, this was one of my favs ;p

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Your basing that off one game where he got two stocked... wow.
Yeah the game before this was also on battlefield, and it was pretty close iirc. I won, then he frustratedly took me right back to battlefield. I told him later on he should have taken me somewhere gay xD

Also, Allied do you know whose Wii was the one to the left of this setup? I would really, really like to have my set vs. Inui uploaded. If you don't know could you ask around? Thanks bro <333

Allied

Smash Master
Try Ninjalink
JG wentworth
Chibo those are the ones i think i saw u play on

Alex may know too

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
saw it.

Pivotgrabbing and SH headbutt were the most remarkable.

Allied

Smash Master
See it again and try rubbing ur gentials while ur doing it feels great brah

ook

Smash Lord
Even if he tried to do the infinite, Will still would have won.

He only got grabbed 3 times, and I seriously doubt that the DDD could have done the infinite all the way up to death every time, without messing up, in the state of mind he was playing in.
That penguin was MAD! :mad: :bee:

EDIT: post 740

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
You make no sense.

Plz die
I see. I am dealing with the less fortunate.

Lemme lay it out for you:

1. DDD's grab.
- One grab = death for DK.

A grab can be avoided by beeing a better player/mindgames/good spacing (and more, but this will do, for now)

This is banned 'everywhere that matters'.

2. MK
- Best moveset
- little to no lag on almost all his moves

This can be overcome by beeing a better player/mindgames/good spacing (and more, but this will do, for now.)

This is not banned.

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Knee you completely misunderstood him. Stop trying to start flame wars.
Yes, this is ridiculous. Randomly starting a Metaknight debate here of all places, really?

Anyway, good video was good. I want to see more videos of Will from that tournament. **** matches are neat and all but close matches are the ones where someone's skill really shows.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Zeallyx

Knee you completely misunderstood him. Stop trying to start flame wars.
Yes, this is ridiculous. Randomly starting a Metaknight debate here of all places, really?

Anyway, good video was good. I want to see more videos of Will from that tournament. **** matches are neat and all but close matches are the ones where someone's skill really shows.

Looking forward to seeing more.
How can 'plz die' be misuderstood lol.
He can flame me but I cant say something with at least a little bit of brawlism in it back?

lulz.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
why do people always ask why D3 doesn't infinite a DK? the answer is ALWAYS THE SAME.

its banned at said tournament.

even if it isn't people don't like being a **** and its boring +slow pressing z like 100 times in a row to win. not to mention mind dulling

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
How can 'plz die' be misuderstood lol.
He can flame me but I cant say something with at least a little bit of brawlism in it back?

lulz.
you should die because stupid people shouldn't be permitted to reproduce. I don't want your children running around linking two totally unrelated ideas, either.

But this thread is about the best DK on the East Coast, Will, so I'll stop

Zeallyx

you should die because stupid people shouldn't be permitted to reproduce. I don't want your children running around linking two totally unrelated ideas, either.

But this thread is about the best DK on the East Coast, Will, so I'll stop
You are one, probably sexually, frustrated guy, I'll give you that. (Sexually frustrated people have the urge to snap at someone faster, and are offended by everyday life as long as there is a sign of another male present in said every day life. They are easily offended by anything, and anyone, as they look at everything said and done with only one state of mind: 'They are insignificant, and will probably, according to their own thoughts, never do the task humans are born for: 'reproduce. That is probably why you started about that subject, too, as it is almost always on your mind, and that makes you feel very angry, making you snap at everyone you relate to your own made up insignificance, which is almost everyone, according to your state of mind.)

And I'm far more intelligent than you judging from this conversation.

And totally unrelated? Both in brawl, chap. Same standards chap.

But you are less fortunate, so I'll stop.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
pretty good DK but horrible DDD. you CAN base it on one vid daisho especially one of him getting 2 stocked it just shows how bad he is at DDD. not only did he not space right and at moments he does random ****. anyways GOOD Dk but definately not the best on east coast.

the infinite is banned but the small step isnt. how is he going to mess up the timing on that its so god dam ez to do and as a DDD main if you cant do that you might as well not play as him.

daisho

Smash Lord
pretty good DK but horrible DDD. you CAN base it on one vid daisho especially one of him getting 2 stocked it just shows how bad he is at DDD. not only did he not space right and at moments he does random ****. anyways GOOD Dk but definately not the best on east coast.

the infinite is banned but the small step isnt. how is he going to mess up the timing on that its so god dam ez to do and as a DDD main if you cant do that you might as well not play as him.
Who on the EC is better?

Cable Bum and Will are all really good but Will did just outplace them at viridian, not saying that means everything.

You can't base it off one match, as will said the DDD was already frustrated from losing the previous match and probably got desperate once he got ***** first stock. Will is amazing and the fact that it was close the match before means he must be pretty good.

About that guy whos posting in red. Please just leave. When he said plz die he was just kidding. Then when you asked about it he made another joke. Clearly he is not thinking that you are stupid by making one misunderstanding. You made a stupid post bringing banning in out of nowhere. Nobody here cares about banning metaknight and we just won't listen to you.

Hey nix where you been?

Zeallyx

About that guy whos posting in red. Please just leave. When he said plz die he was just kidding. Then when you asked about it he made another joke. Clearly he is not thinking that you are stupid by making one misunderstanding. You made a stupid post bringing banning in out of nowhere. Nobody here cares about banning metaknight and we just won't listen to you.
I dont know and I dont care if he was kidding, actually.
I dont find things like he said 'funny' or even close to a joke, though.

And saying nobody here cares about banning MK is dumb.

And my post in question was actually more knowledgable then everything you and he said in this topic.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
You are one, probably sexually, frustrated guy, I'll give you that. (Sexually frustrated people have the urge to snap at someone faster, and are offended by everyday life as long as there is a sign of another male present in said every day life. They are easily offended by anything, and anyone, as they look at everything said and done with only one state of mind: 'They are insignificant, and will probably, according to their own thoughts, never do the task humans are born for: 'reproduce. That is probably why you started about that subject, too, as it is almost always on your mind, and that makes you feel very angry, making you snap at everyone you relate to your own made up insignificance, which is almost everyone, according to your state of mind.)

And I'm far more intelligent than you judging from this conversation.

And totally unrelated? Both in brawl, chap. Same standards chap.

But you are less fortunate, so I'll stop.
this is getting out of hand, that " don't have children" is a fairly common insult/rant and didn't mean anything different from "don't talk" and you should know that if you're so "intelligent"

however knee, you did start it with " with that logic, MK should be banned" it was out of nowhere since right before that all was said " the infinite is banned evertwhere that matters"

if you're so "intelligent" why did you post that horrendous logic?

guaranteed you posted that to make yourself sound smart.

now please GTFO

Zeallyx

this is getting out of hand, that " don't have children" is a fairly common insult/rant and didn't mean anything different from "don't talk" and you should know that if you're so "intelligent"

however knee, you did start it with " with that logic, MK should be banned" it was out of nowhere since right before that all was said " the infinite is banned evertwhere that matters"

if you're so "intelligent" why did you post that horrendous logic?

guaranteed you posted that to make yourself sound smart
lol no.
I dont really care what the next person thinks about me on the internet.

And if 'you shouldnt reproduce' is funny here..

lol?

But yes, I am more intelligent than that guy trying to insult me/make a joke/ be an *** w/e he tried to do/be.

And yes, it was out of nowhere.

.. sowut.

And I posted that because this thread is silly to begin with.

But I figure this is the most exciting thread in here in a long time, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Nothing against that Will dude though, he played really good.

Edit: I see you edited in a good ol' GTFO. Kudos, man. Nice ender. It REALLY hit the spot.
Again, good job.

Did I tell you I liked your ender you needed to think about before editing it in?
If not I'll tell you now: Nice ender man. Right in the kisser.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
lol no.
I dont really care what the next person thinks about me on the internet.

And if 'you shouldnt reproduce' is funny here..

lol?

But yes, I am more intelligent than that guy trying to insult me/make a joke/ be an *** w/e he tried to do/be.

And yes, it was out of nowhere.

.. sowut.

And I posted that because this thread is silly to begin with.

But I figure this is the most exciting thread in here in a long time, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Nothing against that Will dude though, he played really good.

Edit: I see you edited in a good ol' GTFO. Kudos, man. Nice ender. It REALLY hit the spot.
Again, good job.

Did I tell you I liked your ender you needed to think about before editing it in?
If not I'll tell you now: Nice ender man. Right in the kisser.

If it was out of nowhere, and you just admitted it was, why did you post it?

so what if this thread is the most exciting in some time? DK is the least popular character so we don't have much activity so when we get a new thread we like to post in it.

so what if I edited it in, I also edited in other things after I reread some of the things in thread. and I realized you should leave before you make yourself sound more stupid, but you just did that

Zeallyx

If it was out of nowhere, and you just admitted it was, why did you post it?

so what if this thread is the most exciting in some time? DK is the least popular character so we don't have much activity so when we get a new thread we like to post in it.

so what if I edited it in, I also edited in other things after I reread some of the things in thread. and I ealized you should leave before you make yourself sound more stupid, but you just did that
Nice comeback man.
Needs more 'plz die's' and 'don't reproduce's' though. But aside from that, top notch.

And I didnt make myself sound stupid. It would be stupid if I said I was a regular on a near dead board.

Oh shi-

lolinterwebzbattle

Allied

Smash Master
Knee you came into MY thread i never post anywhere outside of atlantic north but i decided to post this because MY friend Will, the best DK in the east coast just ***** a huge tournament and spew in garbage

I'll answer you're questions

1. Will didn't have to space correctly as possible because everyone knows that d3's infinite is BANNED

2. Using that logic for MK being banned is ******** you obviously live in midwest where yoshi makes top 5 in the PR LOLOLOL

3. it says ur main is captain falcon, captain falcon has pride, maniless and smarts.. which you are not displaying

4. i'm better than you, wanna prove me wrong 20$ money match at the next tournament we go to if you even go

5. get out of my thread

as far as daisho's answer goes

I've faced all but bum

but if i logically answer this i would say

Will (he knows most of the matchups and has some of the best mind games shown via tournament)
Cable ( Very knowleble Dk but still has trouble with some stuff that i've seen)
BUM ( out of practice but hes coming back obviously)

i mean this is by what i've seen and played

Will dresses my fresh too

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Ok soooo this was supposed to be a thread in tribute to one of the first of my really successful performances in tournament, can we not skew this guys =/

P.S. Thanks again Allied for being so cool and hyping the DK boards =)

Zeallyx

Knee you came into MY thread i never post anywhere outside of atlantic north but i decided to post this because MY friend Will, the best DK in the east coast just ***** a huge tournament and spew in garbage

I'll answer you're questions

1. Will didn't have to space correctly as possible because everyone knows that d3's infinite is BANNED

2. Using that logic for MK being banned is ******** you obviously live in midwest where yoshi makes top 5 in the PR LOLOLOL

3. it says ur main is captain falcon, captain falcon has pride, maniless and smarts.. which you are not displaying

4. i'm better than you, wanna prove me wrong 20$ money match at the next tournament we go to if you even go

5. get out of my thread
YOUR friend Will ey.

I already complimented YOUR friend Will, lad, but lemme have sum fun here:

1. Which is why I asked. And though I'm mostly on the falcon board, I actually use IC's and Diddy for serious. So excuse me I didnt know this was banned. Which is actually silly, seeing how good of a character DK is.

2. MK isnt banned. wutyoutalkingabout. And I live in Europe. More about this later, young lad.

3. Bringing a video game character into this discussion.. about that.. are you.. dumb? (Not saying you are, but are you?)

4. Hmm tempting. Come to Europe and lets mm lad.

5. Ah see, this is an open forum. Your thread isnt as 'yours' as you think it is, chap.

lolseriuzbiznizz

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Nice comeback man.
Needs more 'plz die's' and 'don't reproduce's' though. But aside from that, top notch.

And I didnt make myself sound stupid. It would be stupid if I said I was a regular on a near dead board.

Oh shi-

lolinterwebzbattle
it wasn't a comeback, your post was meaningless and off-topic, and therefore stupid.

and yes, you did make yourself sound dumb with the original argument.

I don't think anyone of the DK boards is a regular so I really don't care about that last part

Zeallyx

it wasn't a comeback, your post was meaningless and off-topic, and therefore stupid.

and yes, you did make yourself sound dumb with the original argument.

I don't think anyone of the DK boards is a regular so I really don't care about that last part
Ah I see. Nice view on the situation man. It surely secures your Bhind for a little while!

And didnt I already tell you I dont care about what a bunch of easy silly guys on the internet thinks about me?

And sating the DK board having no regular is even more..peculiar.

Allied

Smash Master
YOUR friend Will ey.

I already complimented YOUR friend Will, lad, but lemme have sum fun here:

1. Which is why I asked. And though I'm mostly on the falcon board, I actually use IC's and Diddy for serious. So excuse me I didnt know this was banned. Which is actually silly, seeing how good of a character DK is.

2. MK isnt banned. wutyoutalkingabout. And I live in Europe. More about this later, young lad.

3. Bringing a video game character into this discussion.. about that.. are you.. dumb? (Not saying you are, but are you?)

4. Hmm tempting. Come to Europe and lets mm lad.

5. Ah see, this is an open forum. Your thread isnt as 'yours' as you think it is, chap.

lolseriuzbiznizz

lol if you are a regular tournament attender you would know all of this and i never stated metaknight was banned reread i was insulting your logic for banning lol

I'm bringin a video game character into this discussion about a Video game brah LOL obviously i was joking tho

why would come to europe i already know why you ask these questions you inexperienced especially if you think falcon is tournament viable

and this thread is mine you are flaming in it i'm kindly asking right now

stop that brah

Wills time to shine not lets discuss how bad the d3 is when he actually isn't that bad lol

Zeallyx

lol if you are a regular tournament attender you would know all of this and i never stated metaknight was banned reread i was insulting your logic for banning lol

I'm bringin a video game character into this discussion about a Video game brah LOL obviously i was joking tho

why would come to europe i already know why you ask these questions you inexperienced especially if you think falcon is tournament viable

and this thread is mine you are flaming in it i'm kindly asking right now

stop that brah

Wills time to shine not lets discuss how bad the d3 is when he actually isn't that bad lol
lulz I didnt reed discription as im lazy see. I didnt know if it was a 'tourny that matters' see, so I dint no if it was banned see.

And I quote: for MK beeing banned.
Implying he is banned. Which is baloney.

Ofc falcon isnt tourny viable you silly bun. Also come and smoke some pot here in Holland its all nice and cosy and makes you go like yehuh.

Top Bottom