• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 Oct 18th-19th Kansas Results

Razor

Smash Journeyman
Mew2King taught me not to be a scrub, and use all the buttons on the controller.
Like the start button. It's PERFECT for tech chasing. How does he think of these things?
LOL, i read about that. i still can't see it though. pausing...and then figuring out where the person's going to tech? that's not only messed up, but very creative.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i can unlock ur brain also lol. m2k will tell you technical tips thats all. he wont tell you how to get around choking frustration adaption patience and all that good **** i can teach.

th0rn

Smash Lord
Ive only been to a handful of tournaments but inyet for some reason I BEAT th0rn in a pools tourny match ( he suicided twice with fox tho) '
I thought i was being nice throwing you a win so you could make it outta pools =D

*jumps way far out for insane shine spikes* LOOOOOOL

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I thought i was being nice throwing you a win so you could make it outta pools =D

*jumps way far out for insane shine spikes* LOOOOOOL
yeah but it was top 3 and me you ironcheif were the only notable players :)

i think i only got one legit kill ... u were off the stage baby knee-> up air -> grabs ledge-> meteor spike :) LOL

yeah u were sandbagging really noticably so i cant really count the win ... u later payd me one dollar to say u beat me lolololol ...

too many good memories with my boy billy the kid

EDIT: speaking of jumping way far out for insane shine spikes... thats when i got that combo!!!!

th0rn>MaNg0

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
lol i almost had that tipper on you for the finisher !!! but u SD again so i counted it LOLL

your nasty th0rn .... this i am sure <3 no homo

and dont call me ken_Y .. please call me Angel .. we're friends ;):bee:

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
romeo the biggest ***** and laziest
mangoooooooo lets go to m2k's house, you're mindgames and **** m2ks experience and my techskill.....raaaaaaape
and didnt buy tickets

and joey never told me why would u trust joey lolol

and my mom said no anyway
dude if anyone came to my house i would just smash with them the whole time. I feel like I haven't smashed in forever, prolly cuz I haven't
im down not soon soon but i'd go you dont know me but mango trained me and now that i've moved to texas i've been playing with the old wise caveman

Banks

Smash Hero
ken Y u gotta come over so we can pimp ho'z and schmoke bogies...or play smash for 19 hours THATS GOOD

N64

Smash Champion
i want to learn from cactus. But i know he'd just be like "play a better character."

: / ggs this tourney was still too good.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
ken Y u gotta come over so we can pimp ho'z and schmoke bogies...or play smash for 19 hours THATS GOOD
who said we cant pimp hoz and schmoke bogies and play smash at the same time ?

I'm prolly the best player when high .. fact

next weekend is gunna be so much FUN!

Big_R

Smash Champion
ya cactuar actually taught me how to be better while playing him in a tourny set. like that's some pretty sweet teaching skillz

PB&J

Smash Hero
these last couple of pages are pretty funny...mango vs m2k talk...who cares mango is beast and m2k is beast next big tourny is the greastest melee tourny in dec..if u guys can't go to that go to ........................

To4 on jan. 17 and 18th.....and shiz and speedn will be there so don't say that it will be mango in m2k in finals win shiz will clearly give them both a hard time...so stop with all the ec vs wc... mango already proved himself..m2k is still a beast and what i hear from people is that mango is getting better with other characters........

on another note besides mike g and a few others from ny....lamchops is the best teacher at smash that i know...and lamchops is a beast if u dont know who he is.....

i wanted to do shout outs but wants the point.....canada--fun hanging out with u guys

midwest- u guys are good host..come to the south

tri- state- u guys are always cool..ill be in ny in three weeks so ill play u guys again

florida-my neighbors..with out u guys this tourny would of not been the best.colbol,lamhchops,qdvs.rooooooooooooccccccccck crrrrooooooooooooooooocccccck, hungrybox, dark sonic, raistlin, hiroshi.. i will see u guys soon

everybody in my pools fun games next time ill go fox besides cactuar.. ill use icy's

tourny was fun if u missed come to ga..we have two big tournies coming up hopefully i can convince them to combine them in jan..so melee is alive and will never die because it seems to me that alot of people are getting better and thats better comp....peace..mango come to the next ga tourny ..try to convince ur mother now or something and by the way dashizwiz is only 17 years old so ..so many oyoung kids that are good...i talk to much

Sliq

Smash Master
And for anyone who thinks Mango can only use Puff, you haven't heard his "Sliq" story yet. The kid is more versatile than almost any player around.
Haha, I'm flattered! I'm still sort of salty that he ****ed around with Silent Wolf. I wanted to fight Silent Wolf.

sliq didnt beat me in puff dittos

i went falcon 2nd match and he beat me
I don't remember that at all, but that sounds like something I totally would've done.

He lost 1 of 2 jiggs dittos to sliq, and then went fox to **** him. He knows the jiggs fox matchup too well, but sliq is not someone he should be losing matches to.
Mew2King, more like MEAN2King, amirite?

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
u know LFD is shiz or chops? dunno myself hahahahah
it was probably chops considering some1 up there jus said he was the best teacher

but i hope people dont actually think im trying to learn the game ... i alredy know how to play i jus wanna play at aneven higher competitive level

these dudes prolly think im a noob

Top Bottom