• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 Oct 18th-19th Kansas Results

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
he DOES owe you -.- god dammit

but seriously, i used to like ken a lot until he posted "just like mew2king's best marth?" sarcastically in the evo world thread. I don't even talk badly about him, and I've helped him beat PC before (I taught him to DJ nair the light shield which he did to chillin at mlg orlando and killed him for it, since the 2nd hit of nair hits fox out of the light shield and bounces him off the stage, i told him to spam counter vs PC just before dallas happened back when I wasn't as good friends with PC and ken was nicer to me, and something else I forget) but him saying that just like killed most of my respect for him. I still root for him on survivor though. On that note, my marth is better than kens at most matchups

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Of course he does

and everyone votes for ken on survivor

even tho he said we would all be jealous

and yea everyones against mango

=D

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
you can't just be all jolly about that

"everyone's against me, >:D"

a bit before event 52 i was messing around with jab rest, and OMG it's so ********, if you don't tech then jiggs has a legit 0-death on fox regardless of DI by doing uair up tilt jab dash jump rest

speaking of rest, i remember when me and king beat ken/isai 3-1 twice in a row, 5 stocking them on FD, and while isai was respawning i did drill shine to king standing there and resting him. for some reason we both knew that was going to happen.

edit - pakman, i would do that, but i don't think he would. WC seems to hate me.

Banks

Smash Hero
i dont know their team might be weak i can tell by the pixels and seeing a lot of teams in my time

MaNg0

Smash Hero
skills no one else has with PUFF =D

and i dont think me and m2k would make a good

team .. lol

i love lucky and forward <333

and i dont mind if everyones against me

because i no

1.im better then most of them

2. and it makes it better when i win

so they can all john like pound =D

and yes MANGO COmbo is **** amazing

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
if i was mango i would bea lil cocky too ...

m2k im seriosuly considering going to yourhouse just so my skill can SKYROCKET!!

i will learn soooo muchhh moreee ... ill bring munchies =) and vault!!!

m2k and I will be bestfriends soon enuf

then il be able to tool on BANKS like he use to tool on me ... but we both **** =)

i <3 banks

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Actually Mango, my post wasn't really towards you lol.

I just don't like it when people antagonize others by saying that my Jiggs is better than so and so's

When in fact you have done much greater things than me, no homo.

Edit: Ken Y is pretty hilarious though

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Actually Mango, my post wasn't really towards you lol.

I just don't like it when people antagonize others by saying that my Jiggs is better than so and so's

When in fact you have done much greater things than me, no homo.

Edit: Ken Y is pretty hilarious though
ive done something right :) u see my post bout u and yo momma? thats even better

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
if i was mango i would bea lil cocky too ...

m2k im seriosuly considering going to yourhouse just so my skill can SKYROCKET!!

i will learn soooo muchhh moreee ... ill bring munchies =) and vault!!!

m2k and I will be bestfriends soon enuf

then il be able to tool on BANKS like he use to tool on me ... but we both **** =)

i <3 banks
No Offense but M2K is a really bad teacher. Go to him for the experience, but if you want someone to talk to about strats and stuff I would suggest Hard Cactus.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
except ignore what pakman said and come play me anyway

if you don't actually intend on playing me, listen to what pakman said
Playing M2K you teach yourself how to avoid getting **** combo-ed. Like he doesn't explicitly teach you anything, you just assimilate good DI and smart techs or you keep getting *****, so it is very useful.

Go to Cactus to learn how to use your head in matches.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol yea m2k is a pretty bad teacher. cuz he sucks a at understanding the game psycologically. he just insane playing the game though. lol comon all his excuses are becuz he plays bad. so u know this kid is bad at seeing the game to a deep level

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
well if it will help me DI then thats really good considering i dont have really much experience with proper DI ... i think the best person that could really help me with mindgames is Darc but he never invites me for anything

skler and pine training works too ... but im better then both of them

Razor

Smash Journeyman
m2k, you need to go to the wc and just **** those kiddies.

they're good...you're better.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
will you help me th0rn ? i have potential awaiting to be unleashed

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
wow finally someone understands

hahah <33
Lol. You know I <3 you Mango.

No Offense but M2K is a really bad teacher. Go to him for the experience, but if you want someone to talk to about strats and stuff I would suggest Hard Cactus.
Yeah, Mew2King is really bad at teaching. Most people that played with him over a long period of time didn't really get better unless they had a significant amount of potential already. He spends too much time caring about his own combos and no time at all teaching you how to play. No offense Jason.

except ignore what pakman said and come play me anyway

if you don't actually intend on playing me, listen to what pakman said
You are bad at teaching people.

Playing M2K you teach yourself how to avoid getting **** combo-ed. Like he doesn't explicitly teach you anything, you just assimilate good DI and smart techs or you keep getting *****, so it is very useful.

Go to Cactus to learn how to use your head in matches.
<3

Yeah, come to me and I'll unlock your brain. :laugh:

too bad jiggs blows

edit: so does vidjo. i hate that kid. he blows
Yeah Vidjo does blow. Kid blows.

You two are idiots.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
we can practice at my next smashfest =D

I think you have to get to UNH tho so skler/pine can give you a ride

EDIT: it's not this weekend, it's next.
i heart you ... skler and pine always ignore me tho bcuz they dont like it that im better then them so they dont want me to get even better ... haters

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Most people that played with him over a long period of time didn't really get better unless they had a significant amount of potential already.

Yeah, come to me and I'll unlock your brain. :laugh:

well i think im pretty **** good considering i have no1 to play with and Im not saying im as good as these dudes but i can keep up with players like the mainers

the only significant training i have ever done with people is pine and skler ONCE!

Ive only been to a handful of tournaments but inyet for some reason I BEAT th0rn in a pools tourny match ( he suicided twice with fox tho) '

if i could spend a weekend with cactuar or even the mainers i believe id be leaguessss better

unlock my potential cactuar .........

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I disagree. M2K has told me about a lot of stuff and I can always steal his combos and strats after being gayed by them :bee:

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Mew2King taught me not to be a scrub, and use all the buttons on the controller.
Like the start button. It's PERFECT for tech chasing. How does he think of these things?

Top Bottom