• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe Brawl release Date Confirmed.

Darkurai

Smash Master
My mom's birthday.
But I'm in America.
So it's not as cool. :(
Though my birthday was March 10th.

So it's a sign.

Brawl is psychic

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
ITS FOR EVERYONE IN EUROPE!!! BRAWL WILL BE HERE ON 27th of JUNE!!

START STEALIN FROM YA MOMMA'S PURSES CUS ITS FINALLY GONNA BE HERE!

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Yeah...

Most of us ordered a freeloader and NTSC Brawl.

So....

Yeah...

*Yawn* :ohwell:

EDIT: Oooh! Cant wait for de Blob though! And of course us Aussies get it first. A great home-made game ;)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Most of us ordered a freeloader and NTSC Brawl.
Most doesn't mean all.

Thanks for this. After all that wait, I'll only be able to play Brawl for a week before going on holiday lol.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
About freakin' time. Can't wait for that shiny disc to finally get into my hands. It's a good thing that it's released in June, at least I can take it with me on my holiday at the beginning of July :D

Rash

Smash Ace
Still seems a tad late for them, but eh. I guess it's better than getting the game in late Q3 to early Q4.

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
That is late o_O" At least we get the game in this millenium..

I just wondered, will we get 2 delays just like Japan and US got? Because, a delay from December 3rd 2007 to March 9th 2008 is 3 months and 6 days..

Nintendo dont like us, when Europeans get a game before the US, it is like a weeks gab, but this is ridiculous, at least I thank for the release date.

raydinneed

Smash Apprentice
That is late o_O" At least we get the game in this millenium..

I just wondered, will we get 2 delays just like Japan and US got? Because, a delay from December 3rd 2007 to March 9th 2008 is 3 months and 6 days..

Nintendo dont like us, when Europeans get a game before the US, it is like a weeks gab, but this is ridiculous, at least I thank for the release date.
3-year-delay-for-Europe GO!

No, please, my friends are too ****ing lazy to import it...

Jaxx Raxor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jaxx_Raxor
Well I saw a news article on Gamespot referencing that UK Nintendo article so I'm pretty sure its true. Nice that my European friends finallly have a release date, now just the Aussies need one :(
I really doubt that they would push back the game again in Europe, they have two months or so to work out any kinks, but I think they are mainly working on translating the game into the non-English European languages and getting it ready for the European Union market.

By the way, what is with all of these "holidays". Do most European countries gurantee a vacation in the summer? I know that I will be spending most of my summer trying then working at a job because I'm graduating from my University next month :p

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Well I saw a news article on Gamespot referencing that UK Nintendo article so I'm pretty sure its true. Nice that my European friends finallly have a release date, now just the Aussies need one :(
I really doubt that they would push back the game again in Europe, they have two months or so to work out any kinks, but I think they are mainly working on translating the game into the non-English European languages and getting it ready for the European Union market.

By the way, what is with all of these "holidays". Do most European countries gurantee a vacation in the summer? I know that I will be spending most of my summer trying then working at a job because I'm graduating from my University next month :p
When I was in school I had like 6 weeks vacation in summer and now in the university I've got like 3 or 4 months of free time (learning for exams and diploma of course)

and FINALLY BRAWL!!!!!!! I will only use Melee if I want to check out my trophies, but I don`t think I'll play it again

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
June 27th is a great release date, there were rumours of a September release.

2 months isnt a long time to wait, Im just gonna try to take my mind off it and concentrate on other things. Time will fly by.

Also, I dont think Australia will be very far behind. A few weeks after Europe at the max.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
Thank GOD it's not release during my exams. 10 days after my exams.

June is a perfect time, everyone's off school and loadsa time to play it.

I can't wait, I really can't wait

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Finally! The wait for this game has been way too long. Remaining two months are still gonna be painful, but it´s still short after all this waiting. Sadly I won´t be able to play online for a month when it´s released...

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
lol, this thread has 35 replies since it's posting even though everyone's been going around saying "WHEN'S-A BRAWL GETTING ITS RELEASE DATE FOR YURP???"

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Thats what i dont understand? I thought this thread would be hot news :p Ah well we'll let them find out by themselves then :p

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Juhu!!!!

Das freut mich sehr!!!!!!!! Ich kann nicht mehr darauf warten!!!

Thx for the news

Top Bottom