• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe Brawl release Date Confirmed.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Where are all the europeans!? Come on people this is awesome news!

Its later than i thought it would be but nevertheless good news.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Yeah I got mine when April came around and there was no mention of a date

Playing brawl early from April to the end of June sounds like a good deal to me.

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
lol im american so i got mine in march but i am happy for the Euros cuz now there is more compitition online

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
I would not say that most of the euriopean have a freeloader. The only people I know (from the german smash bros community) who have a freeloader are those super competetive pros who cannot wait.

Here I am and I say, I have never ever played that frigging game, and I`m hyped about it for like 2 years....

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Where are all the europeans!? Come on people this is awesome news!

Its later than i thought it would be but nevertheless good news.
It seems most like me have the US version and a freeloader, there are few who care anymore.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Btw, I won't buy freeloader and the US Brawl, because I want to get the European version and NOT buy this game TWICE ;) That's why I'm still brawl-less.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
I reckon the vast majority of Europeans actually didnt buy an American version + a freeloader, and i frown upon the ones that did.

Each person that did that put a teeny-tiny dent in the European video gaming industry, why they couldnt all just wait longer I dont know. Its the same with downloading free music, everyone that does it is harming the music industry.

I salute the Europeans who, like me, didnt buy an American version and are patiently waiting for the European release.

Flayl

Smash Hero
i think it would be better actually if nintendo saw the disparity between the estimated number of sold PAL games and reality.

Maybe they would finally reach the conclusion that if you screw PAL over, they won't buy their games.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
@ captainfalconmute You summed up why I didn't import.

& about why this thread isn't getting more attention Lecto, it's because most Europeans on this site have probably imported. But the vast majority of European gamers haven't.

Lessthan_tom

Smash Cadet
I didn't buy a freeloader in-case Nintendo changed the Wii firmware so that freeloaders wouldn't work.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I didn't buy a freeloader in-case Nintendo changed the Wii firmware so that freeloaders wouldn't work.
The Mario Kart Update didn't stop the freeloader from working. And if the Wii-Fit update won't either, you don't have to worry.

Top Bottom