• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#EducatedFeet - July 20th, 2013 - Nicholasville, KY (Lexington Jr.)

Side Event?

• Melee

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Marvel

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Injustice

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSF4AE

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Brawl Low/Mid Tiers

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Brawl All Random

• Smash 64

• Total voters

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Yeah, I've got a Dazzle and Ttar has a mic to stream. Only issue is, neither of us has any experience running a stream, and we would really appreciate the help in running it.

Also, I'd be interested in larger crews too, but it really depends upon what attendance, setups, and things running smoothly looks like. So for the moment, I would also like to keep it 5v5, but we can expand it at the event depending on all of these.

Speaking of, WE NEED SETUPS.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I would like to volunteer to commentate please.

I've done a little bit of commentating before in the past at a few locals, but it's up to you.

Also, I'm going to practice and work super hard for this. I'm excited to play mk again.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Might be Me, Gifts, Sparta Kick and whoever from MI wants to ride with us IF this isn't too far for em and if they're willing to go.
You all better go, or I would have brought Flying Dragon (N64) for nothing! (Plus the time I put in it will be wasted) No, but it would be cool if you guys could make it, KY needs it.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so my chances of actually coming to this have greatly improved (in fact, I'd be surprised if I was unable to). I'm still a "maybe," but there's close to a 95% chance that I'm going to be there. I'll be bringing a Wii as usual.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm going to do whatever I can to make it to this.

Large crew battles are a bad idea. Keep it to 5v5, maybe 6v6. I'd like to request a commentary spot if an Olimar is on the stream. Other than that I don't really care about commentating, haha.

Casey, don't lose the money match.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
I could bring my laptop for streaming purposes if needed. It has Xsplit installed, and I have a Twitch account. I can't guarantee amazing quality, though.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I'd be fine with that. While I'm at it, I'll MM anyone else who is interested.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
If GA comes can we get housing? Shadowphoenix?
Get in touch with Amida64, Player-1. He lives about 30 minutes or so away from the venue, but has a place large enough to house people. I'm currently already housing SP and MX. I can house other people, if need be, but talk with Amida first.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
I can house quite a bit of people, I have a guest room, 2 couches, and I can setup tents outside if I have to. (I have a pretty big yard.)

Top Bottom