• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EDITED: How annoyed about the delay are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johniam22

Smash Rookie
Ahhh..ENOUGH. I know griping won't make it better,but this is ridiculous!! Feb 10th was perfect,and school was going to be out 2 days the next week giving time for me and a friend to play. Now they change March 9th which is a DAY before standardized test week. How annoying...and whats more annoying is that people say"it will be even better now!" Uhh I would believe that if Japan wasn't getting the game at the end of the month. I mean C'mon people could you really see the developers putting extra content that the Japanese won't get? sheesh..

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Am I pissed? Yes

Do I trust Nintendo? Hell No

Will I still play the game? Yes, and love every last molecule of it's existence

Is the hype still there? Absolutely not, and honestly I could care less when it comes out. I just don't care anymore.

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
If it was to help make the game better, I would still be a little upset, but not too bad.

If it was to make more copies......I'd be really angry right now....

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
today was a horrible day i didnt even see the freakin notice! i just thought sweet stage then went to school. then my friend came up to me and told me it was delayed. i didnt believe him though so when i got home and saw it.............. i died inside >_< why the **** does japan only have a week delay and we get screwed over with a whole month! they cant be adding anything cuz the game well be out in japan in 16 days! so seriously what the hell!

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
****ing **** ****it ****ing hippopotumus ****ing cluster ****

that was my reaction to the delay...........i think i took it well

Goat12000

Smash Cadet
...... This sucks when my buddy told me about this i thought he was joking and then when i saw it on that **** site i was so mad,
and watch as soon as it reaches 1 week before realease will see

sorry but you'll have to wait a couple more months because were having some trouble doing something to the game.

ThatInsaneKid

Smash Cadet
WTF

This sucks.

I just preorded the game Sunday.

So now.

We really WILL have to throw Sakurai off a skyscraper.

"YOU MUST RECOVER, YOU ***GOT! >:OOOOOO"

But seriously.

This is gay.

The only reason it's been delayed is because of Wi-Fi play problems.

If it only takes them an addition week for Japan, it should only take a week for us.

>:[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom