• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC FINALS CATACLYSM 4 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman

Oh and Dark Peach...wether you agree or not..it's obvious that a part of you loves it when everyone is talking about you, the attention makes you feel thought about even if it's in a bad way. You are a lonely lonely dude.
Dont you think enough is enough? He has been getting this BS for days now, from me included, but STFU and move on.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Sonic- "You're too slow" I'm not talking about speed. That will be the last comment I have for you. I dont like wasting my time with people who aren't worth it.

Buuman

Smash Ace
^ ....tension....

=O

And sorry Dire Vulcan, I did mean Vulcan who was an Olimar player. Sorry for the misunderstanding lol

D1

Banned via Administration
If I were a mod I'd give you a warning for such a waste of a post M2K XD.

Btw, why are your the letters in your name still yellow?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok was looking though my wii this morning And found some matches I dont know much about

- Someone was using Zelda and PT in a match
- Then some was using Snake Vs Link
- Link Vs ROB
- ROB vs PT
- Wolf Vs PT
- Meta Vs PT
- Mario Vs PT
- Snake Vs G&W
- Samus Vs IC

That's about it for singles. For teams I pretty sure I know who is who just by color and team combination alone. But If anything I'll ask about it too. I'll get the vids up by 2morrow. Need to cool off.

But yea these matches that I stated, if you remember playing on my wii and saved these matches, state who you are and I will but them up, if not, then I will delete them off my wii in a week.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Dark see if my match against Holy is there...I think at least one or two of them were saved. I was the blond chick and he was the big robot. Stages were Yoshi's (I think), Rainbow Cruise, and Frigate

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark see if my match against Holy is there...I think at least one or two of them were saved. I was the blond chick and he was the big robot. Stages were Yoshi's (I think), Rainbow Cruise, and Frigate
Yea I know. I figured as much

i have ur MM against Ally
Then I am assumeine the matches I have are OMB vs Solid jake?

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
If anyone has any high profile matches on their wii's and do not have a capture card/do not want to record them off their Wii's. I will offer my services to capture and upload them - I usually work pretty fast. If you want me to do it you can PM and I'll give you the necessary information.

Edit: Dark Pch, I believe you have OBM vs Ally during brackets. Those games were 1 stock both times.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
yeah i did a mm with ally on day 1, that was i think yoshi's and japes

then i played him in bracket on day 2, that was smashville and then battlefield

if those could get uploaded, that would be great.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
KevinM here I'm banning drk peach for a week for spamming and insulting numerous people in the thread. Those who egged him on will also receive infractions.

Noraa

Smash Lord
If you are looking for vids, then please get in contact with Ninja Link, they are saved on his wii.

D1

Banned via Administration
Isn't it too late to ban Dark Pch. Kev? Considering the fact that no one really cares anymore about the drama?

I dunno, I just find it weird to punish someone after all the smoke cleared and everyone walked away.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
KevinM here I'm banning drk peach for a week for spamming and insulting numerous people in the thread. Those who egged him on will also receive infractions.
Isn't it too late to ban Dark Pch. Kev? Considering the fact that no one really cares anymore about the drama?

I dunno, I just find it weird to punish someone after all the smoke cleared and everyone walked away.
Why not ban the people who egged it on?

Ya'll ********* and your drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom