• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC FINALS CATACLYSM 4 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wow... M2K is just 2 good. It's creepy when U can go trough a tourney and Not Lose a Match.

Maybe Azen, DSF or Ninja Link(Don't forget the space between the words lol :-p) will get him next time.

Hell, I really wanna see Ally or Boss come up with that upset. It would mean alot to the competition.

O, and I watched vids of Inui and Atomsk....Scary.....

Since I'm fairly new to the proleague info, I have some ******** questions(feel free to bash me as I do deserve it)

Who are the Top 5 brawlers in America?
Is it true that often Azen and M2K get 1st and 2nd and that the most exciting positions to find out about are 3rd and 4th?

Rocann

Smash Lord
I took a game off him yesterday ^_^

and the rest of them (there were 7, a 3-0 and a 3-1) were pretty close, I got 2 stocked twice though :( he's like ridiculously good

top 5 in america is really hard, all that's really for sure is m2k is first (although even that is technically arguable if you mean america not USA, considering he says he and ally went even in friendlies and he was playing badly in tourney)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I meant USA XD it's HARD to factor in Canada and we don't know about Mexico

I've heard

M2K
Azen
DSF
Ninja Link/Snakeee
I nominate Boss for being so F**King sexy w/ Mario Bros.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
OH

MY

GOD

How many more times must Atomsk demolish NinjaLink and Snakeee in singles and teams before people acknowledge he's better than them now?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol

He just keeps beating them and outplacing them over and over and over in both singles and teams, but people think they're top 5 in the nation and not him? Wtf?

Brawl has so many top players, anyways. I don't even think 2nd is guaranteed for Azen anymore. Mew2King is the best...and after that there is a huge group of top class players.

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol

He just keeps beating them and outplacing them over and over and over in both singles and teams, but people think they're top 5 in the nation and not him? Wtf?

Brawl has so many top players, anyways. I don't even think 2nd is guaranteed for Azen anymore. Mew2King is the best...and after that there is a huge group of top class players.
Loltopclassplayers.

Elitism FTW.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
OH

MY

GOD

How many more times must Atomsk demolish NinjaLink and Snakeee in singles and teams before people acknowledge he's better than them now?
When it comes to info about U all...

Don't take anything as I say to be facts. I haven't watched enough matches. I've only heard about how great M2K is and the fact that Ninja beat him spread trough the internet like wildfire. I was assuming that DSF is good cuz the commentators said so during the C3 tourney. Whenever I hear about brawl tho I always hear about M2K and AZEN. I've also heard that Azen is beatable in games but not in sets and that is what separates him from M2K. This is all what I've HEARD and not gathered 4 myself which is what I'm doin right now.

If the placings speak for themselves, then 2nd is completely undecided considering azen loses a fair amount to players other than M2K. He's definitely top 5, though.
Didn't Azen beat Ally? The person who recently lost to Atomsk? And the only person Azen lost to was M2K. Azen has lost to DSF though. Speaking of DSF, isn't he like the best in the west or something?

Edit: this doesn't mean if Azen > Ally and Ally > Atomsk then Azen > Atomsk

More importantly, are there any other major fights I should watch besides Ninja Link vs M2K?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I have outplaced NinjaLink at almost every tournament for the past several months, beat people that beat him (BlackWaltz, for instance) and I keep beating him in teams. I mean...he's extremely good and has a ton of high level characters...but he's much closer to my level than Mew2King's quite obviously and I can't consider him top 5 in the nation when I outplace him so much now, because I don't consider myself even top 10. Mew2King is horrendous against Diddy because he refuses to use the bananas.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I have outplaced NinjaLink at almost every tournament for the past several months, beat people that beat him (BlackWaltz, for instance) and I keep beating him in teams. I mean...he's extremely good and has a ton of high level characters...but he's much closer to my level than Mew2King's quite obviously and I can't consider him top 5 in the nation when I outplace him so much now, because I don't consider myself even top 10. Mew2King is horrendous against Diddy because he refuses to use the bananas.
Azen just got 2nd at a pro circuit event, doesn't that place him over ever1 else?. And I heard that it was an upset to see U(Inui) and Atomsk lose to Azen and M2K in teams.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
One tournament =/= deciding factour of everything. It's entirely likely that Azen is the 2nd best player. I don't really doubt it that much. I just don't think Azen has that spot guaranteed because so many other players are ****** these days.

Mew2King always beats Atomsk and I in teams... It's really gay LOL. We have beaten literally every team besides his since October 25th.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hmm other than M2K being the best player, i don't think you can say whose 2nd-anything for sure. Obviously Azen and Ally and DSF are incredible, but there are a slew of people who could beat them potentially.

I think the top players in North America are as follows, in no particular order (cept M2K)

M2K
Azen
Ally
DSF
ChuDat
Chillindude829
Inui
Atomsk
NinjaLink
Seibrik
G-Regulate
Forte
Snakeee
dmbrandon
Plairnkk
Boss
Candy

Sorry i'm not familiar with the top mid-west/west coast players who might also be in that group of 1337 players- but basically any of those can put up a good fight against each other and have a chance of beating each other.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Tantalus, there's a lot of players that don't travel much that you forgot to mention. I appreciate you listing me, though. :D

Bum and AfroThundah, for instance, are better than at least half of that list. teh_spamerer is better than the majority of the list for sure. Dojo, HolyNightmare, LeeMartin, Fiction, SK92, DEHF, LeePuff, Teba, TKD, BoA, ShadowRob, BlackWaltz, ADHD, Roy_R,...and so many others are potentially on that list. How did you forget NEO? I do notice that it's mostly Atlantic North players and those that have come here, because you are most familiar with them, but don't forget those other regions!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Hmm other than M2K being the best player, i don't think you can say whose 2nd-anything for sure. Obviously Azen and Ally and DSF are incredible, but there are a slew of people who could beat them potentially.

I think the top players in North America are as follows, in no particular order (cept M2K)

M2K
Azen
Ally
DSF
ChuDat
Chillindude829
Inui
Atomsk
NinjaLink
Seibrik
G-Regulate
Forte
Snakeee
dmbrandon
Plairnkk
Boss
Candy
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

I lol'd

CO18

Smash Hero
Why would ADHD be on that list.

Not saying hes not good cuz hes really good but what why would he be there based off of tourney results.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I was going to comment about DMBrandon, atomsk beat me to it.

But **** does he know how to get on his knees.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why would ADHD be on that list.

Not saying hes not good cuz hes really good but what why would he be there based off of tourney results.
You see, he is in my crew and lives in NJ, so I have personally seen how he does against top players from both NY and NJ and I have played him in tourny in singles and teams. He is incredible. He has the results up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom