• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC FINALS CATACLYSM 4 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
a decent amount of the matches were recorded.

i know i forgot to record my live stream matches, but me v ally was recorded on a different wii. Sometimes people forget to press z when intense matches happen

I assume that most of the finals were recorded.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark pch was the best commentator imo.
And from this post I will wait to get flamed at as usual when I done nothing at all. but thanks Co18

Also I have some matches with me and blackwaltz in teams. We fought ally in winners and fought them again in losers finals in AM bracket. I think other tournament matches were saved on my wii. But I have to see. if I annouce what matches are on my wii, stage, color of the characters use and people can point them out, I'll add them on youtube.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I wanted ally vs m2k so bad for grand finals but it's w/e.

Boss is offically my favorite player to watch, and WTF at Azen's DI, he is amazing.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I finally realized I have a solid counter for both Snake and Luigi :) (well it's a counter for Luigi, but the character goes at least about even with Snake)
I will gladly go snake vs that character if it's not your zss :D

I'll even MM it. I'm guessing it's a female xD

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL Same here Yes.

I'm betting its a female as well. I also went Marth a couple times in tourney as well...so its basically Falco/Snake/DDD/Marth. My hands were too cold to whip out Peach T_T.

BTW GET AT MY GANON!!!!

I forgot to Shoutout Zaf for the ride as well. Hangin in the Canada car was fuggin amazing.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Just leave me alone you darn stalker, ALONE! I have a real man now, enough is enough!

Nice job Azen <3
Whoever made this account to **** with DP is not cool. There is a line, and you're crossing it. Cut it the **** out, or I promise I'll make this my business.

Also, stop using my ****ing avatar, *******.

D1

Ally lives up to the hype. I showed me Brawlers his Snake and now mad Melee-loving ppl are considering going back to playing Brawl XDD!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just leave me alone you darn stalker, ALONE! I have a real man now, enough is enough!

Nice job Azen <3
Wow, this is as low as one can go, like really low. I like to thank Alex strife for this one. You can burn in hell just for bring this **** up in the furums. I don't care what is said about me on the net. For even I bring up my own **** in here. But this was really out of line.

also I got 5 names I could write down on who is on that account. You people are like seriously **** up I swear on my dad. you seriously have no souls or good in you at all. But yea, thanks alot for starting this off LIGHTXDREAMS A.K.A ALEX. Now I don't trust anyone at all.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Amazing tourney, I watched some of it from live stream. Sucks that Slikvik ****ed up the infinite grab in the teams match against Snakee and Niko :(. Good **** Boss for ****** with mario bros. Good **** Azen for ****** without the best characters. God **** man, didn't even go Lucario.

And LMAO @ Slikvik. You jinxed everything. You say "Snakee is awesome rainbow cruise" 2 seconds later, he SDs at 0%. If anyone lost a match you were watching, it was because you had to say something dammit :(. We are gonna have that money match btw. I loved smack talking you over the live stream lol. It was too much fun. $1-$5 money match, my Kirby vs your Peach. Next time we see each other at tourney or at Yoster's.
-Rei

D1

**** I gotta agree w/ Dark on this one. That was mad grimey to come out an post that on the boards. The moment that was posted all you did was give people a reason to bug Dark even more. I was actually happy to see Dark and chill w/ him at the tourney. I know everyone has their issues and its always best to keep them out of the thread or its gonna make this thread get closed.

We have pms for a reason.

God****it.

Anyways shoutouts times!

Solid Jake and OBM- One big omega thank you for making this event have such a beast finale to the East Coast Regional Circuit. I remember when I said CH3 was my favorite Brawl tournament ever. Now I gotta take back my words and say Cat4 was. All the competition, the live stream, no lag TVs, getting us a decent sized venue, assisting us with getting to the event and giving us a number, and the housing as well. All I gotta say is having the "Pro Bracket"+"Live Stream" definitely made it feel like I was part of an MLG event. More so than the grass roots tourneys we had in our last year those dudes. Thanks again, and lets hope this year will be a bigger splash! See if you guys will add Apex this year to the ECRC tourneys, cuz I heard from Canada they're interested in going ^_^. If Canada goes...I know many more will be sure to come and try to take away their chances of making money.

M2K-Ever since the Melee days Jason you never stopped to amaze. We may not be cheering you on, but we still think you're amazing as hell bro. Good shiz for being so **** beast in both games consistently. You're probably the only MK I've ever seen knock someone away, stand completely still and charge a move wayyy before the opponent is even close to you and still manage to land the charged move making the opponent feel stupid as hell. God**** you Jason...you'd make a good sequel to the Jason horror flicks...all they'd have to do is show all your **** matches throughout the whole movie, and people would have nightmares. XD

Azen-Too goodz! What can I say, you're so consistent which is one of the reasons I always keep playing, because I wanna be as consistent as ya. Its always a pleasure seeing you used chars that are rarely ever pulled out in tourney. Btw bro, it was incredibly hard for me to recognize your new look. You look mad business-man-like now. Get at the new high profile Azen w/ the sports car. You must be raking alota cash and ladies at the same time eh ^_~?

Ally-****, seeing young beasts like you remind me of Jman and Hax back in the Melee days. Young prodigies are always a pleasure to witness. Good sh** repping Canada to the full even after gettin knocked to losers. I love Atomsk to death, but watching your Snake beat his D3 made me almost sh*t bricks...it was too good to watch! I heard you also won the 20 dollar mm as well god-fvckin-****it...you're like Bum's DK...just too **** good. Your Snake gives me the feelng I get when I see Isai's Falcon in action in the Melee days.

Atomsk-You're still my favorite D3 by far...and in my opinion the best. We're 3-2 now w/ you ahead. I shall come back...and I actually dont mind taking on that Kirby w/ Falco this time around ^_^! You and Lucas are so amazing in teams! Keep it up yo!

Inui-Where were you ma Shelder d00?!!! I always love watchin ya in teams w/ Atomsk the synergy is what makes teams so enjoyable to watch. In other news, I think the legend of Inui and the B button needs to be spread worldwide, so lets hope to it and stop squandering! I know I must do the same! Shelder Shell!!!

Boss-Wow like way to rep MD/VA. *insert long zero to death combo into forward B misfire w/ Luigi on insert Snake here* You're too good and you don't have to say I'm j/p after every joke you make. You're too chill to have to put disclaimers after every one of your messages. You da BOSS YOU DA MOTHA F'CKIN BOSS!!!

Snakeee-Aww shucks ma d00 NYC is betta than that. We got top ten, but you know we're better than that. Btw, I heard good news from Bum that we're gonna be getting a venue in the CITY SOON! You know what that means!!!!! (Shhhh no one ask me about this just keep tight lipped and wait for the good news when he announces it).

NinjaLink-One of my best friends from the Melee days, from a barely known Roy main. To a consistently sought after player on aim/SWF/youtube/your own personal cellphone/etc due to your successes in Brawl. Its always been a pleasure co-creating Team Supremacy with ya and trying to get our names on the map. We're working harder than ever, soon enough man...soon enough. You know what's gonna happen ^_~. Back to training harder than ever, and yes don't remind to stop playing many other conventional fighters. I'll still play 'em, but I'll clock in more time on Brawl as if it were the first day it came out. Lets do it big this year. Lets look for more crazy team combos to make the smash community stand on their heads. Can I say..."Team M2K Says Ike Is Cheap?" might make a comeback?

Holy-Wow best ROB main I've seen period you're really impressive. Keep up the good work, your teamwork w/ Ally is so amazing. Sometimes I think you guys plan some of hte crazy setups out LMAO! Also talking to ya at Jakes was fun as well. Canadians are too good! Je suis les plus grandes hommes de toutes les temps!!!!

Ether-Definitely one of NJ's finest Snakes it was a pleasure to play ya bro, I wasn't actually happy we had to face each other first round, but no johns about the seeding since its based on points and rank not region. The sets were fun as always and I must say you're TOO CLUTCH in teams. Keep it up. I wanna level up my Snake as well...Canada can't be the pioneers for Snake! Lets do it together Atlantic North!

Blackwaltz-Wow your Oli is a problem! Heads better not sleep on you or they'll never wake up! You're definitely another chill NJ smasher and it was fun talkin to ya on the ride back. Sry if I made ya uncomfortable by squeezing in.

DMBeezy-There are wayy too many things to shoutout you out on. God****it you're made of awesome...and to think beforehand when Brawl just came out that I thought you were a stuck up jerk. You're FVCKIN AMAZING AND FUNNY AS HELL. We must chill/play more games other than Brawl when we get the time. Next tourney you're going to tell me so we can get some GNT4/EX3 on and POPPIN! Thanks a million for the ride back I was afraid I'd be stranded and get fired from my only job. You ROCK!

---more shoutouts later---I gotta go play wifi-------

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: This nigra D1. It was a blast watching you in teams on the stream, sir! Keep it up!

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Everyone has someone to ditto a fight except me....

Also, stop making NY look this bad. Especially Alex.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I will gladly go snake vs that character if it's not your zss :D

I'll even MM it. I'm guessing it's a female xD
Sure, I'll play you with said character on Saturday if you're going to Inuis.

And seriously, people are going too far to personally attack Dark. There's no reason for that now at all he wasn't bothering anyone.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I saw this on the live chat (Have no idea how to change my name on there, I was silent the whole time :3)

Man, sitting on the sidelines seeing people go insane/fangasm for *insert player here* is boring as hell. I'll be hitting up one of these ECRC tournies very soon. Not to sound rude of my previous post, but I like being in the fight more, especially against very good offline opponents.

P.S. Was Silven there? That's my dude ^_^.

Excellent matches, it was worth watching. For those who missed it, look it up on youtube. I guarantee you'll enjoy it, especially Ally Vs. Boss.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That attack made me realize peoples true colors, can't trust anyone, and that I am seriously not wanted around. Plan and simple, and if thats what everyone really wants, then I will give it to them and I wont be a bother to anyone anymore. i'll save money that I would use for tournaments and I won't be a bother to anyone ever again. everybody wins. i'll stick to just wifi and go back to my anime work hardcore.

And a Big azz **** you to alex strife, You can burn in hell.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Jus to catch ur attention
When/if U play online. Do u have Japanese Symbols for ur name? I've played a REALLY sick Yoshi a WHILE ago. But I never got their actual name.

Lol @ Furbs and the tellin some1 to win a fight w/ 1 arm!!!

But seriously, I play Sonic. I don't get 1st place in tourneys, but with every match I get better. Next thing I know I'm placing 3rd and 4th in tourneys and I'm able to beat better players. Obviously U have a personal problem if people on 2 websites have issues with you. I don't think U have issues, I think ur merely misunderstood. But it's ur life, hell, I'm not any1 who wins important pro tourneys anyways. U aint gotta listen to me if U don't want.

O, btw mages.... How DID u stream the matches??? Did U have ur comps hooked up to Wii's? How did U have commentary in it and whatnot? Or would u guys rather I PM U all?

So is it safe to say that Luigi is a good Snake counter now? Cuz Luigi normally can take care of chars that I have 2 much of a problem with for Sonic(Olimar, Snake, Pikachu and Falco). And does any1 have any advice for Olimar, Snake and Diddy Kongs?

Also, can any1 post these 4 sets and which chars were used? I'm a lil confused...
Or vids...Preferably vids...

Azen v Boss
M2K v Azen
Boss v Ally
Ally v Azen

judge!

Smash Ace
i think ill have to go to the next one i really must face m2k. and ally u will loose to the dk this time =P

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
I had lots of fun at this tournament... Meeting the other good peach players made me very happy :p. NikoK i didn't get to peach ditto cause u understand just like I, how peach dittos are Soooooooooooo gay... Thxs for the comment about my peach being like azen lol kinda made me want to practice even more on her and go a few levels higher than that!!! Just sucks we don't have amazing kill moves :*( would help so much!!! Also nice meeting/playing u dark peach, I noticed us peach players have our own ways of playing her esp. with ur aggressive/mind gamming way never really thought about using her like that but i may try it out some time... Azen ur peach is too goodz :p I'll ditto u one day and c how mine stands up and btw that diddy come back was too amazingly gay lol "The Azen comeback"...

Snakee- lol Yeah I think im gonna start Practicing on ZSS and try to be the best with here over here at MD/VA lol seems like i can kill a lot of ppl with her moves :p. Good games with the zelda dittos had lots of fun.

Blackwaltz- Your olimar is a lot different from the usual i play, very good stuff. I think i'm gonna start calling myself the Olimar killer!!!!! :p love ur different play style tho and ur very cool pps man, happy i got to meet u and hope to play u in other tournaments.

Slik- omg I hate G&W... You and Boss are *******s for doing that on teams lol *******s... U know i hate G&W and lucario wtf so has no chance lol so sucked for me and Sin... I swear im gonna get really good against that match up and then no more shield breaks and 9s right after :p. (By far the gayest win I have ever lost to lol...)

Ally-Very cool pps, didn't hear u curse one time lol. U seem like chill pps, hope to see u in other big tournies.

OBM- Man on the first stock of the round I felt like i was gonna win it cause i just couldn't stop getting dmg on ur G&W but then u got used to my peach and u screwed her over with ur **** box lol how gay... I'm so mad that the first two rounds of my tournament match were both G&Ws lol makes me wanna quit brawl!!! Jking But next time tho i'll get u guys just be ready!

Last comment is yeah peach needs better kill moves :p and props for my partner Sin on our first round with blackwaltz and drk. peach for killing them both while soloing them! and I loved our finish on jungle japes when i b-aired drk. peach for the kill and Sin F-smashed blackwaltz ending the match with both dying at the same time!!! Super Epic... never gonna forget that one lol...

OverLade

Smash Hero
I liked Dark Pch's accent.

EC have the best commentators.
I agree. I wish I had a sexy accent. Anyone who hated on DP didnt care about his commentating, they were just judging him off of what they had previously known. I think you should always give people a chance because most people are different IRL than on the forums.

Dark Peach, Niko and Diem were both Great Commentators....but I gotta give number 1 to ma *** Slik.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

fun tourney, so many good players! live stream idea was tite, just have to combine it with live recording. I usually forget to press Z lolz.

I used Peach/Marth/DDD/Fox/Lucario/Kirby/Luigi/Pit in singles. Mostly all Peach in teams, a lil marth/g&w. In a Peach phase currently, there's so many chars in Brawl I can't stick with one for too long!

M2K: I have to keep trying out new chars on you lolll. My regular mains don't work on you :(

Boss: good ****z in singles and teams, MD/VA is just too goodz. Our sets are always fun. Shoulda done better against Ally! Our team would be so fun, Mario+Peach

Inui: yea fun times, good **** in teams and singles. Even though singles sux you still *****. Show me some FE debates!

Atomsk: good ****z, funny how you and Inui placed the exact same in the tourney lolll. Be gayer on Snake, grab grab grab! The bottom half of the bracket was like stacked lol.

Ally: Too goodz, even against DDDs. I like your snake style, its unique compared to other defensive snakes like DSF. You definitely proved to be one of the best, especially coming all the way back after facing M2K.

Dark Peach: Intense peach dittos, peaches all over the place lollz. Don't listen to them, I don't sandbag anyone ever.

DMBrandon: You must've heard wrong, I don't like MMs. Your down+B is too goodz!

NL: I heard the grab release isn't supposed to work :(

OBM: Sooo close, it was like a coin flip in the end lolllz.

Pr1de: Too goodz with Yoshi, you're still the best I've ever played! I need to learn how to use eggs like you lolz

Xaf: fun games, why not g&w instead of mk!

BlackWaltz: I didn't know they countered Olimar!

ggz all

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Slik! You skipped over BlackWaltz since you just copy/pasted from his post on my account xD
ahh...i aplogize profusely Mrs. Blackwaltz

Blackwaltz: :mad: @ you and pyronic star for going double olimar on me and boss for an hour. do you have any idea how many of those bloodsuckers i had to shake off. Amazing job in singles. Proving to people that C3 wasn't a fluke(lol @ returning from hell to upsmash chillin to heaven)

@Dark Pch. Did you see my shoutout and really read it. If so, you shouldn't be responding to any of these people antagonizing you. Its just a big a waste of time

Dark Peach, Niko and Diem were both Great Commentators....but I gotta give number 1 to ma *** Slik.
yeeaaaaaaaa

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
sup ppls i didnt enter singles because i was dead tired of smash haha!!! and i knew boss was gonna do his thing so i let him take my place. But me and my partner SSR did aight in teams. But dont worry were gonna get better and start placing higher everytime. oh let me give some shot outz to

DaRk pch- Yo man your peach your is really good i just have alot of practice vs peaches so dont be so hard on yur self mah dude.

Ally- whoa man your snake is too goodz man it 3 stocked me on japes.

Snakee- wow man your Zsmamus is too goodz wow man gave me percentage and u still won haha badz for me. also go to chus and i got your 15 haha no more MMs vs your Zsuit.

Boss- Yeah good **** mah dudez represent that luigi son.

HOLY- wow man that R.O.B is extremly good u take the title for best R.O.B in my book man. Wow almost beat Inui hahaz.

NikoK- wow man good pch mah dudez and you a really kool perosn to chill with haha loads of fun.

M2K - Azen- Boss - Ninja Link -ALLY - alll to gooooooooodzzzz haha.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom